USMB Coffee Shop IV

That spice part always confuses me. Is it like nutmeg, cinnamon or all spice?

By the way, my rack needs to be mounted...care to lend a hand??:tongue:

spicerack2.jpg

Upper 70's today.:banana: I love it when a vacation stretches out so long...I've really enjoyed my time off this week, and I still have the rest of the weekend. Next week I only go into the office on Monday and Tuesday, and then another mini vacation.:thup:
Dang --- any chance I can work there?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. We're making home-made perogies and having some cocktails. I love being in the kitchen all day. Cheers!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The muscle pull kept getting worse yesterday, couldn't lay down was too painful. Got 4 1/2 hours of sleep in the Ikea chair/ottoman, called the VA this morning and they told me to go to the ER. Just got back, have a sever muscle pull but thankfully no tear, picked up some Flexeril and the Doc said I'll be sore for at least a week. The Doc I saw was from Northern Virgina so it was like old home week.
Good news, no pull!!

The muscle pull kept getting worse yesterday, couldn't lay down was too painful. Got 4 1/2 hours of sleep in the Ikea chair/ottoman, called the VA this morning and they told me to go to the ER. Just got back, have a sever muscle pull but thankfully no tear, picked up some Flexeril and the Doc said I'll be sore for at least a week. The Doc I saw was from Northern Virgina so it was like old home week.
Good news, no pull!!

Flexeril, that's potent stuff. Most loopy drug I ever had. I just remember clinging to a railing with both hands was the only way I could stand up. Did that for about two minutes and then flopped into bed to sleep it off, which probably took days.

They gave it to me for wisdom teeth surgery pain.

Good news, no pull!!

Flexeril, that's potent stuff. Most loopy drug I ever had. I just remember clinging to a railing with both hands was the only way I could stand up. Did that for about two minutes and then flopped into bed to sleep it off, which probably took days.

They gave it to me for wisdom teeth surgery pain.
I still gotta get to work...

Been room changing furniture etc under the watchful eyes and whip of shewhomustbeobeyed.

I did a good jobs, so she let me go to the afternoon "Unbroken" with boys and grandsons.

Forum List

Back