USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning !

I give up, I admit it, I stole the butterfly shrimp off of your plate. :)
Bad Kitty!!!!!!!!
Funny_Cat.jpg

Just another criminal cat burglar. Glad that citizen was armed. Now his clowder of cats will think twice before stealing shrimp from that house again.

Cat_Gang_1.jpg

Nope!
These are the kitten's friends.

bigcats3.jpg

The owner doesn't stand a chance. :D

Last edited:
Went shopping this morning at my favorite camera store that is going out of business. I bought two UV filters for a couples lens I have that needed them and two 64 GB high speed SD cards. They were marked down and had a great sale price. Said goodbye to the employees who all know me well and have done a great job over the years of giving me advice on various camera products. I'm going to miss that place. It's sad to see them go out of business. They had been in business for 101 years. Mrs. BBD's father was heavily into photography and had done business with this store for at least 30 years prior to his death. Guess it's time to start looking for a new camera store to spend my money at...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
so i'm sitting in a meeting this morning. my cell phone rings. I see its my wife, it goes to voicemail and as soon as i could get the chance i checked it. "Call me as soon as you can. I need to talk to you about something that happened here this morning!"

now i'm sweating what went on all through the meeting. To preface, my wife works for the locak school system. She goes in early and comes home for a break mid morning and then goes back for the afternoon. i finally get her and she says - When I came home from work this morning and walked in the kitchen our stove was gone. ???? WTF? well thats why she called me initially.

So it turns out, two guys show up at the door this morning, announce they are from so and so plumbing and are here to pick up the stove. Both my sons are still home and they let the guys in. Why? I have no idea why. the guys pick up the stove and split. she finds this out after one of my sons finally calls her back. But were still wondering who are they and where is our stove.

As she is leaving our neighbor calls her over and asks her if the plumbing truck that was in our driveway earlier was for us. my wife tells her the story and she says oh, he was supposed to come to our house and we were wondering where he was. So it looks like we are at least going to get our stove back lol

so i'm sitting in a meeting this morning. my cell phone rings. I see its my wife, it goes to voicemail and as soon as i could get the chance i checked it. "Call me as soon as you can. I need to talk to you about something that happened here this morning!"

now i'm sweating what went on all through the meeting. To preface, my wife works for the locak school system. She goes in early and comes home for a break mid morning and then goes back for the afternoon. i finally get her and she says - When I came home from work this morning and walked in the kitchen our stove was gone. ???? WTF? well thats why she called me initially.

So it turns out, two guys show up at the door this morning, announce they are from so and so plumbing and are here to pick up the stove. Both my sons are still home and they let the guys in. Why? I have no idea why. the guys pick up the stove and split. she finds this out after one of my sons finally calls her back. But were still wondering who are they and where is our stove.

As she is leaving our neighbor calls her over and asks her if the plumbing truck that was in our driveway earlier was for us. my wife tells her the story and she says oh, he was supposed to come to our house and we were wondering where he was. So it looks like we are at least going to get our stove back lol
These types of mix-ups are more common than we think! Thankfully it was just the plumbing truck. Last year, I recall they demolished the wrong house in Forth Worth TX

Want to see the Fort Worth, Texas, house David and Valerie Underwood planned to move into next year? You'll need a healthy imagination -- the lake view is intact, but the 1,296-sq-foot single-family home? Well, that's gone.

Believe it or not, last summer it was demolished -- by accident, by their own city.

On a tour of the property, which had been Underwood's grandmother's home, David Underwood told ABC News, "The bedrooms were back on that edge of the house." He pointed to a now empty corner of the lot that had been David's grandmother's home.

The Underwoods made the shocking discovery on a routine drive-by to check the condition of their lawn.

"I said, We'd better go by the property and see if we need to mow. And, he's like, O.K.," Valerie explained.

"I'm focused down here by the street and I'm lookin' at the grass and the plants going, 'O.K. ... I've got mowing and then weeding and then edging to do," David said.

But then, his wife tapped him and said, "It's totally gone."

"Valerie says, 'David the house is gone.' And you look out there and it's a slick slab. You know you can't see anything," David said. "Disbelief. I was just shocked ... how do you tear down the wrong house?"

Fort Worth Couple Still Fighting City Over Home Demolished by Accident - ABC News

These types of mix-ups are more common than we think! Thankfully it was just the plumbing truck. Last year, I recall they demolished the wrong house in Forth Worth TX

Want to see the Fort Worth, Texas, house David and Valerie Underwood planned to move into next year? You'll need a healthy imagination -- the lake view is intact, but the 1,296-sq-foot single-family home? Well, that's gone.

Believe it or not, last summer it was demolished -- by accident, by their own city.

On a tour of the property, which had been Underwood's grandmother's home, David Underwood told ABC News, "The bedrooms were back on that edge of the house." He pointed to a now empty corner of the lot that had been David's grandmother's home.

The Underwoods made the shocking discovery on a routine drive-by to check the condition of their lawn.

"I said, We'd better go by the property and see if we need to mow. And, he's like, O.K.," Valerie explained.

"I'm focused down here by the street and I'm lookin' at the grass and the plants going, 'O.K. ... I've got mowing and then weeding and then edging to do," David said.

"Valerie says, 'David the house is gone.' And you look out there and it's a slick slab. You know you can't see anything," David said. "Disbelief. I was just shocked ... how do you tear down the wrong house?"

Fort Worth Couple Still Fighting City Over Home Demolished by Accident - ABC News
I live less than a mile from that house.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkypf1aLi_Y"]It's a Small World After All[/ame]

good thing your neighbors didn't call for a house demolition

Oh crap...that's a funny story. Glad that it has a happy ending.:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkypf1aLi_Y"]It's a Small World After All[/ame]

Dang, Jughead....if you ever go to Disneyland/Disneyworld and end up in the Magic Kingdom, don't ride the "It's A Small World" ride....by the time the ride ends you're so sick of that song you'll want to puke every time you hear it again....I promise.

Have they resolved the problem yet?

Dang, Jughead....if you ever go to Disneyland/Disneyworld and end up in the Magic Kingdom, don't ride the "It's A Small World" ride....by the time the ride ends you're so sick of that song you'll want to puke every time you hear it again....I promise.
Just walking past it at Disney World nearly drove me insane.

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning everyone and happy Day of Thunder!!

(In German, Thursday = Donnerstag and "Donner" = Thunder :D )

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

61e86de971a45fa719f11c0f8486e4e2.jpg

I have no idea, but she is so hot, I couldn't resist. I'm calling her "Miss Hotty".

:D

Help, anyone??

I believe that is Shana Zadrick...
tumblr_mu96ex4AIl1r1im7yo1_1280.jpg

Thanks.

Folks who know me know that I will do anything to get away from long lineups, and I know that Disneyworld/Disneyland both have huge lineups. I also drove by Disneyland in Anaheim, and wasn't too impressed. But now I have to try it. Next time I'm in the area with the kid, (or Disneyworld if I'm in Florida), I'll give the "It's a Small World" ride a try.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back