Utah cop shot 3 times in back in ambush

Oh...I get it...you are using the left wing "mind trick"....simply lie and assume everyone believes you....got it.
I get that you are using far right wing reactionary whines to ignore what more than two million denials mean in terms of shootings that did not happen, while your few incidents are the exceptions that prove the rule.

This is the second most stupid statement today, "But this is a collective anti cop movement by the American left wing." Only opinion and out of context.

Oh...I get it...you are using the left wing "mind trick"....simply lie and assume everyone believes you....got it.
I get that you are using far right wing reactionary whines to ignore what more than two million denials mean in terms of shootings that did not happen, while your few incidents are the exceptions that prove the rule.

Denying law abiding people a gun on an initial application for a background check didn't stop any shooting. The law abiding who are denied through a background check eventually get the gun, they just have to go through a huge hassle to clear up the mistake, but they weren't going to shoot anyone. The criminals....got their guns by stealing them, getting someone else to buy the gun for them, or buying an already stolen gun...background checks did not stop them.

One guy who did get stopped, an old man in his 80s who wanted to get his wife a gun. He filled out the form, not realizing that his misdemeanor conviction for a fight with his brother when he was 20 was still on his record...so he got popped, and is now facing a felony conviction....that is the type of person stopped by background checks.

"Denying law abiding people a gun on an initial application for a background check didn't stop any shooting."

But it did stop those who should not have guns.

Why do you ignore this, and why do you ignore that those wrongfully denied can appeal?

"Denying law abiding people a gun on an initial application for a background check didn't stop any shooting."

Why do you ignore this, and why do you ignore that those wrongfully denied can appeal?

Because it is a lie. Criminals get guns, mass shooters get guns, background checks don't stop any of that.

Because it is a lie. Criminals get guns, mass shooters get guns, background checks don't stop any of that.
And you are lying, because more than two million did not get guns, and, yes, you can't prove that did not stop any shootings.

What an idiot thing for you to write. Nicely.

Forum List

Back