Va Governor orders special session

The 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from the hat the Democrats want to do. Take control. It is there so we can protect ourselves and our family. The founding fathers had the sense to know that people like you and other liberals would eventually want to take control. If the liberals do what they want to with guns, yes a militia will rise up to fight it if necessary. Do you think we are just going to hand over our guns. Not happening. Read the 2nd Amendment again with an open mind not blinders on. The 1st Amendment is being stepped on with all the political correctness bullshit. If you speak against the left, Facebook, and the other liberal sites kick you off. Funny that you don’t complain about that. What you need is to experience a home invasion as then we’ll see what hat you think. Maybe an armed robbery or carjacking to open your eyes. You see it a lot. Home invasions and crimes stopped because the people had guns to protect themselves. You have no argument for gun control at all. All of the areas with the worst gun violence have strict gun control and have Democrats in office. Funny how that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are off your rockers dude, you seem two sheets to the wind.

drunkguy.jpg

None of what you've stated is accurate, or even makes sense.

No you are of yours. Look it up. The facts are there and have been on here 100 times You idiots don’t read it. I have to look at back and fine the post. There are 5 areas where 90% of gun crimes occur. All have strict gun laws and run by Democrats. Take your meds before you post. Considering I’ve been in the public and private sector all my life I think I know where the shit is bad. I’ll take my 35 years of experience over you libtards the ho troll the net looking for anything to latch onto. Why don’t you go to Chicago for a weekend, see how you make out. .

You are unable to prove cause and effect

in Gun Control.

'The nation is watching': Virginia governor orders special session on gun control after Virginia Beach shootings

"Northam said he would seek universal background checks, bans on assault weapons and suppressors, extreme risk protective orders, child access prevention and other restrictions."

Can ANYONE inform me how those restrictions would have prevented the recent shooting?
Long overdue

The fact that there are more loopholes does not mean we shouldn’t get started

There are no more loopholes. They got rid of them already. Get up to speed. The only thing that needs to be done is a national mental health check. No more HIPPA getting in the way. That’s all that needs to be done. End of story.

Personal gun sales

Where are liberals restricting your freedom? Are they trying to tell you what you can or cannot do w/your bodies? Are they trying to tell you what you can or cannot consume in your free time and/or in your own home?
Just what we think and say...
Both parties are about control.

No Democrats are about control.

Don't fool yourself. I see just as many so called conservatives wanting bans and legislation to control people on other issues.

The 2nd Amendment is there to protect us from the hat the Democrats want to do. Take control. It is there so we can protect ourselves and our family. The founding fathers had the sense to know that people like you and other liberals would eventually want to take control. If the liberals do what they want to with guns, yes a militia will rise up to fight it if necessary. Do you think we are just going to hand over our guns. Not happening. Read the 2nd Amendment again with an open mind not blinders on. The 1st Amendment is being stepped on with all the political correctness bullshit. If you speak against the left, Facebook, and the other liberal sites kick you off. Funny that you don’t complain about that. What you need is to experience a home invasion as then we’ll see what hat you think. Maybe an armed robbery or carjacking to open your eyes. You see it a lot. Home invasions and crimes stopped because the people had guns to protect themselves. You have no argument for gun control at all. All of the areas with the worst gun violence have strict gun control and have Democrats in office. Funny how that works.

You are off your rockers dude, you seem two sheets to the wind.

drunkguy.jpg

None of what you've stated is accurate, or even makes sense.

No you are of yours. Look it up. The facts are there and have been on here 100 times You idiots don’t read it. I have to look at back and fine the post. There are 5 areas where 90% of gun crimes occur. All have strict gun laws and run by Democrats. Take your meds before you post. Considering I’ve been in the public and private sector all my life I think I know where the shit is bad. I’ll take my 35 years of experience over you libtards the ho troll the net looking for anything to latch onto. Why don’t you go to Chicago for a weekend, see how you make out. .

You are unable to prove cause and effect

You are unable to prove you have a Brain. Look it up. Every time it’s put on here you libtards make excuses.

in Gun Control.

'The nation is watching': Virginia governor orders special session on gun control after Virginia Beach shootings

"Northam said he would seek universal background checks, bans on assault weapons and suppressors, extreme risk protective orders, child access prevention and other restrictions."

Can ANYONE inform me how those restrictions would have prevented the recent shooting?
Blackface optional?

Legal gun sales don’t happen with gangs and bad guys. So wrong again. Keep trying

Where are liberals restricting your freedom? Are they trying to tell you what you can or cannot do w/your bodies? Are they trying to tell you what you can or cannot consume in your free time and/or in your own home?
Just what we think and say...
Both parties are about control.

No Democrats are about control.

Don't fool yourself. I see just as many so called conservatives wanting bans and legislation to control people on other issues.

Of course you do. Liberal news media bullshit.

in Gun Control.

Long overdue

The fact that there are more loopholes does not mean we shouldn’t get started

as stated before,. doing nothing more than sprinkling sugar on dogshit
Works in the rest of the civilized world

Works in the rest of the civilized world
how many of those other civilized countries have Bill of Rights guaranteeing the right to bear arms?

stop being an ass.

Not meant to. Just makes an old fool look good for 60 minutes and keeps the anti-gun dogs off his heels another day showing motion and action.

Until the NEXT shooting. Then they will all look at each other and say incredulously: WHAT WENT WRONG!

Then it will be time to enact gun law 32,831.

in Gun Control.

That's irrelevant.
The goal is disarming Americans. No matter what they say to get there.
But to do that they will need your help....

"All that is required for the Left to disarm Americans....is for good Americans to do nothing"

The shooter bought his guns two years apart, passing background checks for each of them, he was not a criminal, he had no record, he had not been comitted for mental illness....he used 2 pistols......

So tell us, anti-gunners....what new gun laws does Black Face/Klansman Governor Northam think would stop this guy?

Looking through his proposed new gun laws.......not one of them would have stopped this shooting......another anti-gun bit of emotional stage craft, from the Black Face/Klansman, democrat governor....

190211-ralph-northam-blackface-yearbook.jpg

Governor Northam to Call Virginia General Assembly into Special Session to Address Gun Violence

Last edited:
in Gun Control.

Let me fix your post....

Governor Ralph "Black Face/Klansman" Nortam.....

There.....

in Gun Control.

Does it matter? Seems to me that universal background checks, extreme risk protective orders, and child access prevention are common sense and may actually save some lives without overly restricting gun rights.

Nope...they don't.....criminals don't undergo background checks, mass shooters like this guy pass the background checks......and he wasn't a criminal and didn't have any orders of protection against him...

Nothing you posted for new laws does anything except increase the cost, paperwork and legal peril for law abiding gun owners....

You are an idiot.

in Gun Control.

Well clearly adding more guns after each shooting has not worked.

BTW have you checked to see if the gun was okay after the shooting?

Wrong on that ......

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

in Gun Control.

Well clearly adding more guns after each shooting has not worked.

BTW have you checked to see if the gun was okay after the shooting?

Wrong on that again...

Mass shooter in the gun free zone facing unarmed victims....12 killed. You know, no guns for law abiding people in the gun free zone.

Number of people killed after more guns arrive at the scene....and shots are fired back at the killer? 0.

So you are wrong on all counts...

and NONE of them would have prevented the recent shooting.

He's sprinkling sugar on dog poop, to make it more palatable.
So there are only 2 choices, either get rid of all firearms or let everyone have whatever they can get? I like to think there is middle ground somewhere.

Yes...there is......stop the democrats from releasing violent gun offenders out of jail and prison over and over again....that takes care of about 99% of the gun murder in this country.....then, get rid of gun free zones and that stops guys like this mass shooter....we know it stops them because the mass shooters who are captured tell us they pick gun free zones...

So there....the middle ground.....and the magic in this? It doesn't require new gun laws or putting new taxes, fees, or legal hoops for law abiding gun owners to jump through...........

in Gun Control.

Let me fix your post....

Governor Ralph "Black Face/Klansman" Nortam.....

There.....

it didn't need fixed

Forum List

Back