Va Primary: Gingrich, Perry fail to get on ballot.

Romney will win, your opinions are normally very silly, and a passive foreign policy is stupid. That merely encourages the Hitlers, the Stalins, the Bushes, et al.

Sometimes punks have to be crushed. Hitler had to be crushed, Saddam did not.

This is where you lack the ability to discern the difference.

Actually, I'm on the fence about Saddam. He was a bastard, but he didn't have WMD's.

But the Zionists declared he had to die, and die he did.

So you are comparing Bush to Hitler and Stalin, and you want anyone to seriously believe you are a Republican?

Romney will win, your opinions are normally very silly, and a passive foreign policy is stupid. That merely encourages the Hitlers, the Stalins, the Bushes, et al.

Sometimes punks have to be crushed. Hitler had to be crushed, Saddam did not.

This is where you lack the ability to discern the difference.

Actually, I'm on the fence about Saddam. He was a bastard, but he didn't have WMD's.

But the Zionists declared he had to die, and die he did.

So you are comparing Bush to Hitler and Stalin, and you want anyone to seriously believe you are a Republican?
He HAD them and got rid of them...but there were some found...just NOT in the vast quantities previously thought.

No proof that the Zionists did anything of the sort. But if you want to make the argument, define the term and show how it applies to the policy makers. You will have to link Israeli foreign policy aims (survival) to American aims (oil). Good luck on that.

Many GOP have no use for war mongers, JoeB, and that includes Bush. He can't travel overseas because of what he did. He never will leave the USA again, which means we are stuck with him and his buddies forever.

No proof that the Zionists did anything of the sort. But if you want to make the argument, define the term and show how it applies to the policy makers. You will have to link Israeli foreign policy aims (survival) to American aims (oil). Good luck on that.

Many GOP have no use for war mongers, JoeB, and that includes Bush. He can't travel overseas because of what he did. He never will leave the USA again, which means we are stuck with him and his buddies forever.

It was Feith and Perlman and all the NeoCons/Zionists at the Pentagon who talked Bush into the Iraq thing.

Oh, Bush has made several visits overseas since he left the presidency. You might want to do a little research before saying stupid things..

Bush In China, Makes First Overseas Trip After Presidency

It was Feith and Perlman and all the NeoCons/Zionists at the Pentagon who talked Bush into the Iraq thing.

Oh, Bush has made several visits overseas since he left the presidency. You might want to do a little research before saying stupid things..

China won't arrest him. Show us where he has gone to western Europe.

You have not made the link between Israeli survival and American need for oil.

If all we cared about was the oil, we'd just buy the oil... It's about keeping the money out of the hands of people who are against Israel that seems to drive our policy.

Incidently, you didn't say "Europe", you said "overseas trips". quit trying to move the goal posts...

I don't buy this shit for a second..

Virginia has a population of 7,882,590

Perry or Newt would only need 1 vote out of 788.25900 Virginia residents to qualify for the ballot.

I suppose only 400 or the 788 are of voting age, and 250 of them actually vote and 125 of them would vote republican.

Still, I don't buy not 1 person out of 125 would sign a petition for Perry or Newt because that's all they would need to achieve 10,000.

I support Ron Paul and this is good news for him but there is something fishy here.

If all we cared about was the oil, we'd just buy the oil... It's about keeping the money out of the hands of people who are against Israel that seems to drive our policy.

Incidently, you didn't say "Europe", you said "overseas trips". quit trying to move the goal posts...

Your analysis is so weak, and so I did not say "Europe" though that is what I meant.

Show me where he traveled to Europe or Maine or Oregon.

Keep flailing. :lol:

I don't buy this shit for a second..

Virginia has a population of 7,882,590

Perry or Newt would only need 1 vote out of 788.25900 Virginia residents to qualify for the ballot.

I suppose only 400 or the 788 are of voting age, and 250 of them actually vote and 125 of them would vote republican.

Still, I don't buy not 1 person out of 125 would sign a petition for Perry or Newt because that's all they would need to achieve 10,000.

I support Ron Paul and this is good news for him but there is something fishy here.

The only problem here, Nick, is that you can't critically think.

The Newties and Perryites failed to get out and get the signatures.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Your analysis is so weak, and so I did not say "Europe" though that is what I meant.

Show me where he traveled to Europe or Maine or Oregon.

Keep flailing. :lol:

I don't care what you MEANT. What you SAID was "overseas trips", which now include Maine and Oregon for some reason. (I'm reasonably sure he still goes to the family place in Kennibunkport.)

Jake fails again... and exposes himself as Democrat Plant.

You are the wack plant, son. Either support Romney or get out of the GOP.

You fail, once again, libertarianbot. Let the butt hurt flow through you.

Either support Romney or admit you are going to vote for Obama. I

Romney is shit. Didn't your handlers tell you?

*IDIOT*

No one you supposedly like, The T, can possibly stand a chance against your master, Barak. Admit that you are a liberal plant for the Dems, or work for Romney.

The GOP has no other uses for you.

*IDIOT*

Oh, he's not supposed to start criticising Romney until AFTER he gets the nomination.

*IDIOT*

Oh, he's not supposed to start criticising Romney until AFTER he gets the nomination.

You fluffers, along with Housie, need to get on board with Romney. I have been for him from the beginning. He is the only one who has a chance against BHO. No one else can get within 6% points of him.

Sorry, my loyalties to my country are not to one man.

Romney's the nominee, I'll work against him. Just that simple. So will lots of otherwise reliable Republican voters.

But that was the intent all along, wasn't it?

*IDIOT*

You fluffers, along with Housie, need to get on board with Romney. I have been for him from the beginning. He is the only one who has a chance against BHO. No one else can get within 6% points of him.

This ain't football, son. You don't get a point spread. If Romney is behind Obama, as he is in most of the credible polls, then he's behind. If everyone else is behind, that's when you start looking at other people.

This ain't football, son. You don't get a point spread. If Romney is behind Obama, as he is in most of the credible polls, then he's behind. If everyone else is behind, that's when you start looking at other people.

We better work harder, JoeB, because NO ONE ELSE can run against BHO and win.

We better work harder, JoeB, because NO ONE ELSE can run against BHO and win.

Who's "We", Paleface. I never wanted the Mormon POS to start with, for good reason. YOu guys sandbagged everyone else who might have done better because it was Mitt's "turn" and now you are whining because you can't get Republicans to drink the koolaid in your suicide pact?

Frankly, I think that Perry could beat Obama. So could Newt, so could Santorum. Get a real conservative in there espousing real conservative solutions and not mealy-mouthed me-too liberalism, and you offer a contrast.

Which is what an election is supposed to be, a contrast.

If you have two parties kind of agreeing on everything, all you have is a popularity contest between a kind of hip black guy and a Weird Mormon Robot.

Forum List

Back