• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Masks don't work when people don't wear them
masks don't work when one does. you know this right? there wouldn't be a need for a vaccine if they did. you should probably educate yourself on the tricks played to get compliance to a hoax. Check out what happened to jews before WW2.

I had Covid over Thanksgiving. Goddamn, I never knew a human being could be that sick.

And then I got better. I was sick for a week, with two days being the absolute worst, and then I got better.

The survival rate of this virus is exceptionally high. In Florida, there have been some 2.3 million cases. Of those 2.3 million, about 37,000 have died. Of course, many of these had underlying, pre-existing conditions which contributed greatly to the death, and some of those deaths were incorrectly reported. Basically, roughly 1.2% of all Covid cases in Florida proved fatal. In my county, St. Johns, about .9% have been fatal.

Those just aren't compelling enough numbers for me to get a vaccine for a virus I've already had and survived...

Both my sons and Daughters in Laws had the Covid. Both the sons and one DIL had very mild cases. Like feeling a little bad for a couple of days and then back to normal. The other DIL was a little bit like your case. Bed ridden sick for a couple of days and then over it. My grandkids living with them all tested positive but none of them had anything worth mentioning.
how do you know it just wasn't the flu?

I had Covid over Thanksgiving. Goddamn, I never knew a human being could be that sick.

And then I got better. I was sick for a week, with two days being the absolute worst, and then I got better.

The survival rate of this virus is exceptionally high. In Florida, there have been some 2.3 million cases. Of those 2.3 million, about 37,000 have died. Of course, many of these had underlying, pre-existing conditions which contributed greatly to the death, and some of those deaths were incorrectly reported. Basically, roughly 1.2% of all Covid cases in Florida proved fatal. In my county, St. Johns, about .9% have been fatal.

Those just aren't compelling enough numbers for me to get a vaccine for a virus I've already had and survived...

Both my sons and Daughters in Laws had the Covid. Both the sons and one DIL had very mild cases. Like feeling a little bad for a couple of days and then back to normal. The other DIL was a little bit like your case. Bed ridden sick for a couple of days and then over it. My grandkids living with them all tested positive but none of them had anything worth mentioning.
how do you know it just wasn't the flu?
All tested postive for Covid.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Yet it's still classified as experimental and you can't sue the company if things go wrong.

Sure... OK. You should tell the people responsible for safety they are wrong. It's been proven.

so to the double talk that is the grand wuhan hoax.

If masks work, why the need for a vaccine?

If the vaccine works, then why the need for a mask?

Well....................................we're waiting

View attachment 507275
I believe the CDC more than any right-wing Russian parrot.
That's good... The CDC doesn't believe it should be removed form the "Emergency status" and should enjoy the benefits of being not being able to be sued because they are unsure of the health costs long term.

Last edited:
Masks don't work when people don't wear them
masks don't work when one does. you know this right? there wouldn't be a need for a vaccine if they did. you should probably educate yourself on the tricks played to get compliance to a hoax. Check out what happened to jews before WW2.
Not a conspiracy theorist, thanks. Also, don't compare this to the Holocaust. That's dumb.

Yet it's still classified as experimental and you can't sue the company if things go wrong.

Sure... OK. You should tell the people responsible for safety they are wrong. It's been proven.
Because it was rushed "into service".

Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

View attachment 507275
That's good... The CDC doesn't believe it should be removed form the "Emergency status" and should enjoy the benefits of being unusable because they are unsure of the health costs long term.
Link?

View attachment 507275
That's good... The CDC doesn't believe it should be removed form the "Emergency status" and should enjoy the benefits of being unusable because they are unsure of the health costs long term.
Link?
Link? Has it been removed form the Emergency status? I can't provide you with a link saying that it has been. It hasn't.

Here... Have a very quick link I found.. That I didn't read, but it'll prove my point easily.

Last edited:

View attachment 507275
Link?
Link? Has it been removed form the Emergency status? I can't provide you with a link saying that it has been. It hasn't.

Here... Have a very quick link I found.. That I didn't read, but it'll prove my point easily.

It merely means we need Congress to enact legislation to provide equity to those affected adversely.

It merely means we need Congress to enact legislation to provide equity to those affected adversely.
It means I can't sue if something goes wrong. They SAY all they want about how safe it is... Their actions suggest they aren't so confident. I'll believe actions over what they say any day of the week. That goes for pretty much everyone.

Edit: I've had Covid. For me it was the flu. I'm not going to take a drug that the government is unwilling to allow me to sue if something goes wrong for something that is the flu.

Now if Ebola makes it here to the US... My tune might change. But not for something that I have a 99.?% of surviving and the worse that is going to happen to me is already what happened.

Last edited:
It means I can't sue if something goes wrong. They SAY all they want about how safe it is... Their actions suggest they aren't so confident. I'll believe actions over what they say any day of the week. That goes for pretty much everyone.

Edit: I've had Covid. For me it was the flu. I'm not going to take a drug that the government is unwilling to allow me to sue if something goes wrong for something that is the flu.

Now if Ebola makes it here to the US... My tune might change. But not for something that I have a 99.?% of surviving and the worse that is going to happen to me is already what happened.
It wasn't their actions. Congress makes the laws.

It is their actions. If the vaccine can prove that it just as safe as all other vaccines then it absolutely has the power to do so by showing it the same consideration as any other vaccine... It has not.

It is their actions. If the vaccine can prove that it just as safe as all other vaccines then it absolutely has the power to do so by showing it the same consideration as any other vaccine... It has not.
Thus it is up to Congress to promote and provide for the general welfare regarding this contingency. There is no provision for excuses in our federal doctrine.

Thus it is up to Congress to promote and provide for the general welfare regarding this contingency.

By following the guidelines set forth by trusted entities... Like the FDA. Which refuses to treat it as any other vaccine.

Last edited:
So what. Congress can enact legislation for the general welfare.
I'm telling you why I won't take it. Not what should, could, or will happen. I trust actions over words. The FDA does not treat this as any other vaccine. I won't even think about taking it until it does.

Forum List

Back