Value Voters support Trump

We're going to find out. The deep state is alive and well unfortunately. This person is no whistleblower either, they are actually just a leaker. It has to be somebody that had access to the Presidents phone calls. So likely a CIA operative for the Democrats.
And you like trump are willing to throw our CIA and FBI under the bus ?/ How republican of you

Throwing them under the bus how? Our federal protection agencies should not be working on behalf of any party or against America like the FBI did under Hussein.

There is a difference between you throwing somebody else under a bus, and you throwing yourself under a bus. If any of our agents are willing to stick their neck out because they wanted to join the political arena, then that's on them. They could end up leaving in disgrace like Stroke-off and Page as far as I'm concerned.
Our federal protection agencies AREN'T working on behalf of a party or against Trump. Too bad you voted for a guy whose associates keep going to jail.
I'd say people that say they are are traitors and that includes the POS in our WH
I didn't quite get that, but let's not be calling folks traitors. Almost as hyped up and exaggerated as calling them Nazis.
Or perhaps speaking out against our great American agencies?

Our federal protection agencies AREN'T working on behalf of a party or against Trump. Too bad you voted for a guy whose associates keep going to jail.

How do you figure with extremists like McCabe and Comey, Strzok and Page, on the payroll?

I would contend that the reason why Trump's associates keep getting prosecuted isn't because they are objectively crooked.

But instead because they offend the hyper liberal Deep State, and the Deep State is sending a message to people not to volunteer to work for the President else they will be ripped apart as well.

When didn't they show it? The left never expected Trump to show it. Trump screwed them when he did release it. You can't release something like that on demand, it has to be redacted to protect other people. After that was done, Trump released it to the chagrin of the Democrats. Schiff Face didn't dispute the transcript, he lied about it. Afterwards called it a parody; a parody he nor anybody in Congress laughed about.

IMHO, the whole "Whistle Blower" incident is just a carefully orchestrated plan by President Trump to get coverage for Democrat corruption in Ukraine as well as Red China.

We'll find out who the so-called "whistleblower" is when he is introduced at a Trump rally in a month during a big reveal.

There are already speculations on who that is, and his political interaction with the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to do with it as now foreign leaders are fearful of having a conversation with the White House, and that's the last thing Trump needed.

This is a knee-jerk reaction to Trump's interest in Hunter and the Ukraine. There is something there that the Democrats are hiding, and now they are in panic mode to protect it.

We'll find out soon enough I guess who this "whistleblower" is and be able to know what his motivations were.

But I wouldn't think it a negative to President Trump if he had planned the whole thing to manipulate the liberals.

When I heard it reported that Rove and Roger Stone were behind the Killian memos of 2004, I thought it was great the way they were able to manipulate the hate of See BS, knowing that Rather would run with the memos even before checking them out.

We're going to find out. The deep state is alive and well unfortunately. This person is no whistleblower either, they are actually just a leaker. It has to be somebody that had access to the Presidents phone calls. So likely a CIA operative for the Democrats.
And you like trump are willing to throw our CIA and FBI under the bus ?/ How republican of you
Is the CIA domestic? You hate law enforcement. Now you love it. ICE? Police? I know.....they do right in getting Trump but no good in the streets. I am not disagreeing with you. But you seem to pick and choose what you want. Across the board, it seems the law in our nation is looking for something moreso then following the law.

How do you figure with extremists like McCabe and Comey, Strzok and Page, on the payroll?

I would contend that the reason why Trump's associates keep getting prosecuted isn't because they are objectively crooked.

But instead because they offend the hyper liberal Deep State, and the Deep State is sending a message to people not to volunteer to work for the President else they will be ripped apart as well.
DEEEEEEEEEEEP State! OMG OMG OMG

Values don't matter to values voters.

Look at their choices. They support the candidate that's closer to their values. I don't agree with everything the Republican party does, but it's a lot better than what the Democrats will do, and that's why I vote Republican.
Sorry, that excuse does not work. Value Voters voted in the primary.

In 2016 , Donald J Trump was the only *Viable* candidate, everyone else on the R primary ticket was a loser.

Nominating a Loser, particularly one as Pathetic as say, Kasich, would have been sort of pointless. It would have been equivalent to just supporting Mrs. Clinton.

Fantastic improvements like running up the debt, alienating our allies, stealing children.dirtier air, more polluted water, more dangerous workplaces, more dangerous food supply, more government money flowing into Trump's pockets, forcing the fed to cut interest ratyes to avoid a recession?

Not one word here is true. But that doesn't faze you, does it?

I'm surprised they held the Values Voters meeting this year. Trump was God's way of showing them they have no real values.

They could have voted for someone who hates them, like you do.

It takes a special kind of person to hate a group, and then be shocked that that group supports someone else, politically.

And by special, I mean, retarded.

Screenshot_146.jpg

You ought to quit calling other people "haters". It's unintelligent to assume they are motivated in the same way as you.

I'm assuming nothing. I am making an educated guess, based on how absurd your reasoning is.

Are you denying hating conservative Christians?

Who made this statement? "They are vile lying piece of shit soulless monsters."

I did.

My question stands. Do you deny hating conservative Christians?

Fantastic improvements like running up the debt, alienating our allies, stealing children.dirtier air, more polluted water, more dangerous workplaces, more dangerous food supply, more government money flowing into Trump's pockets, forcing the fed to cut interest ratyes to avoid a recession?

Whaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!

Every word is the truth. Pull you head out of Trump's ass & get informed.

Look at their choices. They support the candidate that's closer to their values. I don't agree with everything the Republican party does, but it's a lot better than what the Democrats will do, and that's why I vote Republican.

In 2016 , Donald J Trump was the only *Viable* candidate, everyone else on the R primary ticket was a loser.

Nominating a Loser, particularly one as Pathetic as say, Kasich, would have been sort of pointless. It would have been equivalent to just supporting Mrs. Clinton.

They were not amoral, lying, conmen. They all had more experience than Drumpf.

Hardly the point and another clumsy deflection. The issue is Trump, his lack of ethics and morals.

How is that any different than Bill Clinton? Why did you look the other way when it was former President Bill Clinton's lack of ethics and morals?

I leave out failed former President Barack Hussein Obama because he did nothing of note. The modern-day Jimmy Carter.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

I'm surprised they held the Values Voters meeting this year. Trump was God's way of showing them they have no real values.

It takes a special kind of person to hate a group, and then be shocked that that group supports someone else, politically.

Screenshot_146.jpg

You ought to quit calling other people "haters". It's unintelligent to assume they are motivated in the same way as you.

I'm assuming nothing. I am making an educated guess, based on how absurd your reasoning is.

I did.

Sorry but if you support Trump, you are no Christian.

Hardly the point and another clumsy deflection. The issue is Trump, his lack of ethics and morals.

How is that any different than Bill Clinton? Why did you look the other way when it was former President Bill Clinton's lack of ethics and morals?

I leave out failed former President Barack Hussein Obama because he did nothing of note. The modern-day Jimmy Carter.

My%20meme%21-S.jpg

Actually, Clinton's cheating did not come out until after his second election.

You assfucks knew who Trump is.

Trump got what done?

Whaaaaaattttt!!!!!!!

Every word is the truth. Pull you head out of Trump's ass & get informed.

Yet you support nothing, no reliable sources, no working links. Yes, the debt has increased, something I hate but all the rest are desperate lies! Worse, you know they're lies!

https://photos.smugmug.com/Frequently/Desperation/i-Z7hLPp8/0/c8ebf59a/S/How desperate are you-S.jpg

That's not what you libs would have said if they were actually nominated.

Further, like I pointed out, they were pathetic losers. It really doesn't matter what the morality or truthfulness of a loser is , because they aren't going to be serving in office anyhow.

There are already speculations on who that is, and his political interaction with the Democrat party. Trump has nothing to do with it as now foreign leaders are fearful of having a conversation with the White House, and that's the last thing Trump needed.

This is a knee-jerk reaction to Trump's interest in Hunter and the Ukraine. There is something there that the Democrats are hiding, and now they are in panic mode to protect it.

We'll find out soon enough I guess who this "whistleblower" is and be able to know what his motivations were.

But I wouldn't think it a negative to President Trump if he had planned the whole thing to manipulate the liberals.

When I heard it reported that Rove and Roger Stone were behind the Killian memos of 2004, I thought it was great the way they were able to manipulate the hate of See BS, knowing that Rather would run with the memos even before checking them out.

Throwing them under the bus how? Our federal protection agencies should not be working on behalf of any party or against America like the FBI did under Hussein.

There is a difference between you throwing somebody else under a bus, and you throwing yourself under a bus. If any of our agents are willing to stick their neck out because they wanted to join the political arena, then that's on them. They could end up leaving in disgrace like Stroke-off and Page as far as I'm concerned.

Oh please, if you can't admit that those agencies were working on behalf of the Democrat party, you must have been asleep those eight years.

The FBI used an unverified document to obtain an illegal surveillance warrant for Trump's team, and in essence, Trump himself.

They leaked information from the dossier to the NYT, and then used that NYT article as part of their evidence to help obtain those warrants.

They knew the information from the dossier was obtained from a FOREIGN retired investigator, who got his information from the Russian government. They never disclosed to the court that the same agent was working for the FBI, and they had to fire him.

Hillary forwarded classified information to her top aid, who's husband was using the very same computer to send dirty pictures of himself to strange women all across the world. When Comey obtained that computer, he ordered it to be destroyed.

The AG at the time met with the husband of the woman under federal investigation in her private plane. She claims they were talking about their grandchildren, and she doesn't have any grandchildren.

After the investigation of Hillary was over, the AG who should have recused herself worked in cahoots with the FBI director to get her off the hook, by saying she would abide to the Directors recommendations; something that's never been done before.

But noooooo. Our federal agencies were not politicized under DumBama.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Our government is made up of three branches. The Legislative, Judicial and the EXECUTIVE.

None of the Republican or Democrat candidates had as much EXECUTIVE experience as did and does President Donald Trump. NONE.

He is doing a remarkable job and accomplishing great things for our country. All you have left to do is whine!

Impeachment-M.jpg

Screenshot_146.jpg

I did.

Sorry but if you support Trump, you are no Christian.

Your cowardly dodge of a simple question is noted.

Only a retarded bigot, would say something as stupid as you just said.

Forum List

Back