Vanessa Trump hospitalized

so attempted murder is funny
and
terrorism is ok

you subhumans have a weird way of thinking.

It wasn’t attempted murder . Unless Trump jr has a deathly allergy to corn starch .
Corn starch is good to get rid of ants.

Besides that, any news as to who did this? Yesterday, the trumpanzees were busy pointing fingers.
more comedy.

leftist show that they really don't care about the law or women, everyfuckingday

and
terrorism is ok

It wasn’t attempted murder . Unless Trump jr has a deathly allergy to corn starch .
so terrorism is cool.

thanks and go fuck yourself

No I don’t think it’s cool to send fake chemical attacks to people .

But it’s obviously not “attempted murder “ you drama queen.
Then why the comedy?

why are you not demanding a stop to violence?

oh, it's against a relative of someone you don't like, now, so it's cool.

violence against women is cool, now.

subhuman hypocrite.

Big talk from the cons who look the other way when your guy is punching out his wives .

And yet the dems let that lawyer in...
So?
What does that have to do with sanctions?
I'll tell you...absolutely nothing..
Sergei Magnitsky - Wikipedia

The U.S. Congress and President Obama enacted the Magnitsky Act at the end of 2012, barring those Russian officials believed to be involved in the auditor’s death from entering the United States or using its banking system.

Maybe you don't recognize a sanction against russia when you see one.

In response, Russia blocked hundreds of adoptions by Americans

Trump Jr said his meeting with the russians was about adoptions.

and
terrorism is ok

Besides that, any news as to who did this? Yesterday, the trumpanzees were busy pointing fingers.
more comedy.

leftist show that they really don't care about the law or women, everyfuckingday

Oh this is rich ! The conservatives care about the law and women? Lol!

Aren’t all woman lying hoes? According to the right they are .

and
terrorism is ok

so terrorism is cool.

Then why the comedy?

subhuman hypocrite.

Big talk from the cons who look the other way when your guy is punching out his wives .
aww, poor pussy makes an assumption and think it covers for his open hatred for women.

you suck at this

and
terrorism is ok

more comedy.

Oh this is rich ! The conservatives care about the law and women? Lol!

Aren’t all woman lying hoes? According to the right they are .
aren't all women victims?

yes, unless they don't slavishly follow dnc policy.

so terrorism is cool.

Then why the comedy?

subhuman hypocrite.

aww, poor pussy makes an assumption and think it covers for his open hatred for women.

you suck at this

Making shit up again?

First off Trump Jr was the target . 2nd , who knows if the perp isn’t a woman herself .

If it is a woman, will you send Porter to go beat her ass ?

so terrorism is cool.

Then why the comedy?

subhuman hypocrite.

you suck at this

Making shit up again?

First off Trump Jr was the target . 2nd , who knows if the perp isn’t a woman herself .

Poor subhuman, if the victim was a dem, your ass would be screaming that it was a white man.

making shit up? there's a mental issue with your name on it.

Oh...............and by the way guys, while you are blaming the "leftists" for scaring Ms. Trump, you should realize that there are attacks on both sides of the aisle. Seems that Obama received an envelope from China that also contained white powder, later determined to be baby powder.

White powdery substance found to be baby powder at former President Obama's DC office
uhm, no

recall that one of your close friends tried to murder the gop baseball team.

this is just more leftist violence. you subhumans are getting out of hand, and you don't care.

so terrorism is cool.

Then why the comedy?

subhuman hypocrite.

you suck at this

Making shit up again?

Maybe Trump Jr. sent it to himself...

Oh...............and by the way guys, while you are blaming the "leftists" for scaring Ms. Trump, you should realize that there are attacks on both sides of the aisle. Seems that Obama received an envelope from China that also contained white powder, later determined to be baby powder.

White powdery substance found to be baby powder at former President Obama's DC office

Probably blow...

Wow.................it says right in the title of the link that it was baby powder, and you are trying to say Obama snorts cocaine? Partisan hack much?

Probably blow...

Wow.................it says right in the title of the link that it was baby powder, and you are trying to say Obama snorts cocaine? Partisan hack much?

Lighten up, Francis

This is the second time a Trump has had it happen. Eric received one in 2016, with powder and threats to his dad.
Trump Jr.'s wife rushed to hospital after opening letter with white powder
I doubt these are related. At least it went to Obama’s office, not his home. Seems to me the usps is falling down on the job.

uhm, no

this is just more leftist violence. you subhumans are getting out of hand, and you don't care.

Wow...............way to try to demonize someone you know little to nothing about (me). I live in Amarillo, and had never heard of this dude before he shot up the GOP game. And yeah, I think that shooting at unarmed people at any time, regardless of who they are is a bad thing.

And.......................do you even bother to read what you type, or do you just go stream of consciousness while frothing at the mouth? The link I posted is concerning Obama (someone on the left) receiving a threatening envelope also this week, and you are trying to blame it on "leftist violence"? Do you even know what you are saying half the time? I don't think you do.

uhm, no

You mean that “law abiding gun owner”? You gun nuts say we need weapons in order to fight off the government . Sounds like the guy was taking your advice .

uhm, no

Wow...............way to try to demonize someone you know little to nothing about (me). I live in Amarillo, and had never heard of this dude before he shot up the GOP game. And yeah, I think that shooting at unarmed people at any time, regardless of who they are is a bad thing.

And.......................do you even bother to read what you type, or do you just go stream of consciousness while frothing at the mouth? The link I posted is concerning Obama (someone on the left) receiving a threatening envelope also this week, and you are trying to blame it on "leftist violence"? Do you even know what you are saying half the time? I don't think you do.
a letter from china is not a comparison.

growing leftist violence is a comparison.

your late to denounce violence, but at least you finally did it.

uhm, no

You mean that “law abiding gun owner”? You gun nuts say we need weapons in order to fight off the government . Sounds like the guy was taking your advice .
you simply prove how much of a hypocrite you are.

uhm, no

you simply prove how much of a hypocrite you are.

How so? By pointing out gop talking points ?

Forum List

Back