Vanessa Trump hospitalized

What kind of idiot does this shit?

Vanessa Trump Hospitalized After Opening Suspicious Letter Sent to Family Home

President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to a Manhattan hospital after a suspicious letter that contained an unidentified substance was sent to the apartment where she and husband Donald Trump Jr. live.

Well, maybe they will put Mueller in charge of the investigation, that way he can accuse the wrong man for years, just like he did back in the anthrax letter attacks of 2001.

just a lefty liberal dem at work and i hope that President Trump understands that . That being said I hope that the young woman is ok .

Hey, they shot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen. Anything is possible.
They? Another conspiracy Nut Job...

“You” plural is what you were looking for?
I will go with the FBI etc etc, thanks.

America's two favorite lovers?

No thanks

President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump, has been taken to a Manhattan hospital after a suspicious letter that contained an unidentified substance was sent to the apartment where she and husband Donald Trump Jr. live.

Leftists are murderous cowards.

The only thing shocking about this is how long it took.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, and the assorted idiots (who think they are smart) on MSNBC and CNN need be held accountable when the retarded idiots who are their fans attack our democracy and families of our elected leaders.

just a lefty liberal dem at work and i hope that President Trump understands that . That being said I hope that the young woman is ok .

Hey, they shot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen. Anything is possible.
They? Another conspiracy Nut Job...

“You” plural is what you were looking for?
I will go with the FBI etc etc, thanks.

America's two favorite lovers?

No thanks
???

Putin sending message to old fat Trumpo about overdue kickback payment.

Please seek immediate medical attention. No offense, I am so sick of mentally ill people (or Crooked Hillary bots) posting such idiocy. Retard, get a clue, Russia pays Crooked Hillary and the idiot Obama and the Ruskies get what the want. The Donald is President now so that no longer happens.

Never forget when this guy attacked free speech during a Trump rally. Maybe he mailed that substance.

RT_trump_rally_protester_2_jt_160313_4x3_992.jpg
Or that one guy one time at that rally somewhere....,he looked at Dear Leader like such a meanie. Oh yeah then there’s this guy at work....I know he voted for Shrillary, and he has access to white powder. I know because I bought some from him once — turned out to be baby powder (on a side note, don’t snort baby powder. Not good).

Coughing over a declared non-hazardous substance? I smell a GOP cover up.
They already have themselves convinced it was Rachel Maddow. Orange Leader should make an example out of someone. It’ll be the most beautiful execution ever! Believe me!

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow, and the assorted idiots (who think they are smart) on MSNBC and CNN need be held accountable when the retarded idiots who are their fans attack our democracy and families of our elected leaders

Tiller the baby killer

It was probably a secret FBI plot. Oh oh I figured it out! Meuller! It was Meuller and the FBI!

J.E.D what is up with homosexual, Swamp Rat Meuller's cheeks? Like a fucking chipmunk that my cat would bite the head off every day in the summer.

Leftists are murderous cowards.

The only thing shocking about this is how long it took.
clear.png
Funny x 1
francoHFW

hey butt boy, what's so fucking funny about attempted murder?

Forum List

Back