Vanessa Trump hospitalized

So?
What does that have to do with sanctions?
I'll tell you...absolutely nothing..
Sergei Magnitsky - Wikipedia

The U.S. Congress and President Obama enacted the Magnitsky Act at the end of 2012, barring those Russian officials believed to be involved in the auditor’s death from entering the United States or using its banking system.

Maybe you don't recognize a sanction against russia when you see one.

In response, Russia blocked hundreds of adoptions by Americans

Trump Jr said his meeting with the russians was about adoptions.

One of you idiots said that Putin killing his opponents is why there are sanctions against Russia.

The Magnitsky Sanctions - Treasury Department

The Magnitsky sanctions program represents the implementation of multiple legal authorities. Some of these authorities are in the form of public laws (statutes) passed by The Congress.

Code of Federal Regulations

Federal Register Notices

Keep on flailing....

Isn't it interesting that this thread suddenly turned into a thread about gay people..........? How'd that happen?

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own

Yes, homophobia is hilarious. :asshole:

What does homophobia have to do with what I said? Leftists are a hoot, dumb as the day is long.

I was teasing her about being gay and being way, way to serious about it. Damn the obvious is elusive to you people (note the pun there, do I mean gays or Democrats? Yes, I do ...)

It's only obvious from the 'teasing' that you're apparently a fucking bigot. Politics has nothing to do with it.

It's hilarious how leftists have no sense of humor. That stick is really aching, huh? Why don't you pull it out?
Ha Ha

We all know Ike and Nixon didn't like rock and roll

On this day in 1977, however, during a flight from Greenville, South Carolina, to Baton Rouge, Louisiana,Lynyrd Skynyrd's tour plane crashed in a heavily wooded area of southeastern Mississippi during a failed emergency landing attempt, killing band-members Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines and Cassie Gaines as well as ...

;)
Another one to blame on H. Clinton.

I find the denial of violence from the left to be quite telling.
This crap has never happened when a dem was elected.
So....you know who did it?

Your post has no correlation to the one you are responding to.
"denial of violence by the left".....so you were NOT accusing the Left of violence.....ok.

Are you really that stupid?
Who did it? So what case are you referring to?
I was talking about the general misbehavior among lefties,I'd love to pin it on one but I know none of you are that ambitious.
"The general misbehavior among lefties"......:lol:

I suppose I could call it what it really is....sedition.

So....you know who did it?

Your post has no correlation to the one you are responding to.
"denial of violence by the left".....so you were NOT accusing the Left of violence.....ok.

Are you really that stupid?
Who did it? So what case are you referring to?
I was talking about the general misbehavior among lefties,I'd love to pin it on one but I know none of you are that ambitious.
"The general misbehavior among lefties"......:lol:

I suppose I could call it what it really is....sedition.
Oh, I'm sure you want to do that. Good luck actually doing anything about it.

Gays are a hapless and unwitting yet always humorous group to make fun of. You should try it, it's always a hoot. Saying something is gay is almost a joke on its own

What does homophobia have to do with what I said? Leftists are a hoot, dumb as the day is long.

I was teasing her about being gay and being way, way to serious about it. Damn the obvious is elusive to you people (note the pun there, do I mean gays or Democrats? Yes, I do ...)

It's only obvious from the 'teasing' that you're apparently a fucking bigot. Politics has nothing to do with it.

It's hilarious how leftists have no sense of humor. That stick is really aching, huh? Why don't you pull it out?
Ha Ha

I'm close to people in the gay community in Durham. I've never heard so many gay jokes.

Any difference between people is only worthwhile if it's a source of humor ...

Interesting!

Twitter

Julian Assange ⌛
@JulianAssange
Donald Trump Jr.'s wife hospitalized after opening envelope with white powder. Oddly, I received one last Tuesday (a terrorism offense in UK law) which was handed to diplomatic police. The stamp? From the US.

Ironic how you assume I'm leftist because you're crass and completely suck at humor. Good luck with that.

I assumed you're left because the vast majority of people with sticks up their asses on political message boards are leftists. You live to be offended, you're very good at it. BTW, saying you're not a leftist isn't the least bit unusual for a leftist either, so that means nothing.

If you actually are not a leftist, what's with the stick?

BTW, did you notice Bodecea, an actual gay leftist, made a joke back?
kaz does a great job of self description above.

Interesting!

Twitter

Julian Assange ⌛
@JulianAssange
Donald Trump Jr.'s wife hospitalized after opening envelope with white powder. Oddly, I received one last Tuesday (a terrorism offense in UK law) which was handed to diplomatic police. The stamp? From the US.
Pay Attention to Julian, please.

Assange is looking for a way to get into the news again. I think he misses the limelight.

White powder sends Trump daughter-in-law to hospital for observation

923f9e59-eed6-4dd1-b62d-bd0044e805ca.jpg

Vanessa Trump and two others had to undergo decontamination and remain under observation at a New York City hospital after opening an envelope which contained an unknown white powder. The Secret Service has joined an investigation by New York City police into what appears to be an attack on the daughter-in-law of President Donald Trump and his son Don Jr:

Does anyon e doubt the Left and Deep State can be so low as to do something like this? Wanna bet someone sitting in the Oval Office is steaming at the collar right now?

The Secret Service and FBI will definitely find out who did this and they will spend 2 to 7 years (Federal and State Threatening Statutes) in the slammer. [I think it should be for life.] The stuff might be "nonhazzardous" but it still ranks up there with swamp low threats.

From Breaking: White powder sends Trump daughter-in-law to hospital for observation; Update: AP reports "coughing and nauseous"; Update: NY Post reports cornstarch

just a lefty liberal dem at work and i hope that President Trump understands that . That being said I hope that the young woman is ok .

Hey, they shot up a baseball field of Republican Congressmen. Anything is possible.

Forum List

Back