vegan, vegetarian, or just normal food?

i like

• Total voters
For a teacher you sure are closed minded. I'm this close to pitying your students.

Last edited:
For a teacher you sure are closed minded. I'm this close to pitying your students.

Bullshit is bullshit.

I'm sorry RR.... cause I don't know how to say this in a polite way, but if you are trying to equate animals with plants, that is BY FAR the dumbest, most idiotic argument against veganism, of ALL the "arguments." And honestly, to me that one is not even worth dignifying with a reply.

So, come up with something else. (I gotta eat dinner, so I was about to sign off here soon anyway.)

I was never trying to compare plants to animals I was just simply asking you if you believe that God cares about plants since they're living things as well.

So you're no better than an animal?

You have no power to make choices of a higher order than an animal?

Yep! 😁 (Scientifically speaking humans are animals btw.)

I was never trying to compare plants to animals I was just simply asking you if you believe that God cares about plants since they're living things as well.

Yep! 😁 (Scientifically speaking humans are animals btw.)
No shit but you seem to think you are driven by your animalistic desires and have no control over your behavior

Oat milk seems very popular these days.

Also, almond milk and coconut milk.

Cow's milk is fucking disgusting.

Funny how meat eaters and cow milk drinkers say soy is like estrogen when they are drinking a cow's hormonal fluids that contains actual estrogen

Cow's milk is fucking disgusting.

Funny how meat eaters and cow milk drinkers say soy is like estrogen when they are drinking a cow's hormonal fluids that contains actual estrogen

You could always try raw milk.

Raw milk has not been pasteurized or homogenized.

I cook without milk all the time so I guess you're wrong about milk being necessary to cook "most recipes" How many is most ?

Well I thought that it was every recipe I ever saw but I guess that was in baking.

Forum List

Back