Vermont Going To Single Payer By 2017. Kicking Health Insurance Companies Out

If it works in Vermont, other states will take a look at their system and see if it will work in their state. That is the way the soverign state system is designed to work. Fifty separate experiments in government, with the best solutions to problems being picked up by the other experimenters.

Yeah uh... can someone point me to the thread where the right is whining about Romneycare in Massachusetts? I just can't find it. :dunno:

The only experiment I want to try is cutting off all tax payments and letting the libtards starve to death.

-- "and furthermore if somebody makes things word for the people instead of Big Medicine I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll hold my breath 'til I turn blue, goddamit!" :blowup:

Comparing Vermont to most anywhere else is just plain BS. Their population is about 627,000 mostly white.

NYC is over 8 million, one city alone. Vermont is about the same population as Boston.
The Right uses the population for any argument. Single payer is based on many things but not population.

its a lot easier to take care of 600 thousand in a small area as compared to 320 million in a Country the size of the US though isnt it?....

Comparing Vermont to most anywhere else is just plain BS. Their population is about 627,000 mostly white.

NYC is over 8 million, one city alone. Vermont is about the same population as Boston.
The Right uses the population for any argument. Single payer is based on many things but not population.

What in the hell does that even mean? I really think liberals just make crap up really quite amazing.

The left tells us 47000 died because of lack of health care, is that using population?

the left lied to us and told us 46 million didn't have health care, is that using population?

The left brought up the comparison of Vermont to the rest of the country, is that using population? As I have shown the comparison of Vermont to anywhere is a false comparision.

its a lot easier to take care of 600 thousand in a small area as compared to 320 million in a Country the size of the US though isnt it?....

What is so incredible about the liberal deniers is that I provided a news opinion piece from the liberal state of Vermont that told them EXACTLY why the comparison was false. Their own kind is telling them they are full of crap yet they just go into denial mode and bring up BS like "uses the population." There is something seriously wrong with liberals. I guess credulity can only be stretched so far until the insane becomes reality.

What in the hell does that even mean? I really think liberals just make crap up really quite amazing.

The left tells us 47000 died because of lack of health care, is that using population?

the left lied to us and told us 46 million didn't have health care, is that using population?

The left brought up the comparison of Vermont to the rest of the country, is that using population? As I have shown the comparison of Vermont to anywhere is a false comparision.

Why?

How about we have a single payer for home owners and car insurance?
You have a wreck and the state buys you a new car.
You need new tires state buys them for you.
House burns down they buy you a new one or rebuild the old one.
Need new carpet and appliances in the home, state buys it for you.

Why should anyone have to responsible for their own health insurance, their car insurance or their homeowners insurance?

Government is always the answer.

Most people do not have health insurance because they spent their $$$ on something else and expect someone else to pay for their health insurance.

Friend of mine just bought a new Ford truck and a new GMC Acadia. $72,000 CASH.
He and his wife have NO health insurance. .

Most people do not have health insurance because they spent their $$$ on something else and expect someone else to pay for their health insurance.

"Friend of mine" in no way equates to "most people". That's a blatant fallacy right there.

"Most people" who don't have HI it's fair to say don't have it because they can't afford it. In this country it's been priced out of reach for a disintegrating middle class. And then along come the apologists for the disintegrative forces to keep them down... which frankly is a sycophancy that gives me the urge to :puke:

Related:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWuO5dBYjo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWuO5dBYjo[/ame]

"Friend of mine" in no way equates to "most people". That's a blatant fallacy right there.

"Most people" who don't have HI it's fair to say don't have it because they can't afford it. In this country it's been priced out of reach for a disintegrating middle class. And then along come the apologists for the disintegrative forces to keep them down... which frankly is a sycophancy that gives me the urge to :puke:

Related:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWuO5dBYjo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWuO5dBYjo[/ame]

And the reason it's not affordable are the democrat ambulance chasing lobby, and the democrat law that forces hospitals to provide free health care, and the democrat's refusal to pay fair prices for medicare enrolled citizens, and the democrat and republican refusal to break up drug company monopolies. IOW our government, mostly the fault of democrats, is forcing the prices for health care to skyrocket.

Related:

And the reason it's not affordable are the democrat ambulance chasing lobby, and the democrat law that forces hospitals to provide free health care, and the democrat's refusal to pay fair prices for medicare enrolled citizens, and the democrat and republican refusal to break up drug company monopolies. IOW our government, mostly the fault of democrats, is forcing the prices for health care to skyrocket.

Umm... skyrocketing HC costs aren't exactly new Junior, unless you're about 14 years old...

I agree about Big Pharma; the rest is kind of an aimless scattershot. Do feel free to expound on this "ambulance chasing lobby". For a start.

Idiots often associate with each other.

Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWuO5dBYjo

Umm... skyrocketing HC costs aren't exactly new Junior, unless you're about 14 years old...

I agree about Big Pharma; the rest is kind of an aimless scattershot. Do feel free to expound on this "ambulance chasing lobby". For a start.

Never heard about Democrats refusing to support tort reform? Really?

Howard Dean admitting it:
Video: Dean says no tort reform because trial lawyers too intimidating « Hot Air

Philip K. Howard: Why Medical Malpractice Reform Is Off Limits - WSJ
Tort reform key to cutting soaring healthcare costs | TheHill
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131008112847AAOVw1e

The reason HC costs skyrocketed over the last decades is directly attributable to state and federal management.

Last edited:

By and large, he's correct. The government created this mess. It's origins can be traced all the way back to FDR.

Everyone is for tort reform until the wrong limb gets amputated. There are larger factors contributing to the increased cost of health care in this country than lawsuits.

Everyone is for tort reform until the wrong limb gets amputated. There are larger factors contributing to the increased cost of health care in this country than lawsuits.

Yes there are larger issues, I was just listing one of many. Loosing a limb to an accident is a shame, not an excuse to bilk American citizens that had nothing to do with it. Doctors at risk of being sued merely pass the cost of loosing a suit on to their customers through higher costs for health care.

Last edited:
The fuck is wrong with you right wing nutters. If any state tries to provide for its citizens in a manner that you right wing whackos don't like, all you can do is root for failure. You people are fucked up.

what about the people who do not want this system. This is monopoly

Leave it to a republican to take it overboard. I do agree though every couple for a wedding present should be given a interest free loan for a new home. :)

That's just as idiotic as most of your ideas.

Leave it to a republican to take it overboard. I do agree though every couple for a wedding present should be given a interest free loan for a new home. :)

There is not enough ridicule in the world to give justice to the shit you come up with.

You 2 retards are republicans. Enough said. Unless the person is rich white and male it really just don't matter to you.
Gonna let that slide noob. Suffice to say, you don't know your ass from an excavation.

That's just as idiotic as most of your ideas.

There is not enough ridicule in the world to give justice to the shit you come up with.

You 2 retards are republicans. Enough said. Unless the person is rich white and male it really just don't matter to you.

J.W. and Taz.....are you 2 guys Republicans now?....its funny....disagree with a righty and you are a lefty....disagree with a lefty and you are a righty....this is how those party people who cant think for themselves react to different opinions....

Forum List

Back