Very educational film from a time when American schools were about instilling good civic values.

And my suggestion is drop the delusions because your way forced others to do what they didn't want to.

prove it,,,
That's hilarious: you need a thorough knowledge of human history. Perhaps be sent to a camp where you are treated like a female person of color who is a 'different' ethnicity and religion from yourself. You are displaying a very intense limit of knowledge about human history.
What the fuck are you talking about? Treated like a female person of color?
First of all why just female?
Second why a person of color?
Third, where are you saying this?
If it's the US, then go be a female of color in Chad or Rewanda….I guarantee you'll have a much better life in the US....

So again, wtf?

why not a disabled, muslim, trans woman of color?

Sad.
yeah, you missed some disabilities....your lefty friends are gonna hate you, how dare you be so insensitive

Well get into the classroom and teach. Fix the problem.
No my brother started this year teaching....you cant do shit, they wont even let you have control of the classroom......it's ridiculous.

them kids know all they have to do is whisper the magic word "racism" and the teacher is rendered powerless

Really? Is that how it works?

Yep even black kids are smart enough to know how to exploit the "discrimination" hysteria.

Wrong answer. It doesn't work like that and it never has. There is no discrimination hysteria but you're a white racist so you're brain damaged.
Oh and what are you?

And my suggestion is drop the delusions because your way forced others to do what they didn't want to.

prove it,,,
That's hilarious: you need a thorough knowledge of human history. Perhaps be sent to a camp where you are treated like a female person of color who is a 'different' ethnicity and religion from yourself. You are displaying a very intense limit of knowledge about human history.
If it's the US, then go be a female of color in Chad or Rewanda….I guarantee you'll have a much better life in the US....

So again, wtf?

That argument is dead. We live in the USA not a country ravaged by colonialism.
Fucktard, we were a colony, Jesus you're dumb
Second, what does that have to do with anything?
I asked those questions, you dont have answers.....

Yeah and look at what whitey did to the Indigenous people here.

You're the stupid one. You asked dumb ass questions.

Maybe one day there will be a cure for your psychosis.

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

Sad.
yeah, you missed some disabilities....your lefty friends are gonna hate you, how dare you be so insensitive

Nope. Didn't miss anything but your attempt to avoid racism.

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

Hilarious that Republicans elected a guy who kneels before Vladimir Putin.

And they believe the best healthcare plan for Americans is to die quickly.

And they’re going to tell us what we should be doing?

After Bush and Trump and tariffs and Iraq and a ruined economy and sexual assault?

Don’t listen to Republicans. The nation just can’t take any more of them.

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

No I didn't, I asked why you picked those particular ones

Youre the one using female of color and their treatment...…..I asked for specifics....you dont have them.....you're trying to run a game, an I'm calling your bluff....it's easy to do, the left use talking points......and when called they cant change gears......it's as automatic as a sunrise

So again, wtf?

Sad.

Nope. Didn't miss anything but your attempt to avoid racism.
ah yes, the racism attack...….how new......so intellectual......I can tell you're gonna be a fun poster.....rdean is that you?

So again, wtf?

Youre the one using female of color and their treatment...…..I asked for specifics....you dont have them.....you're trying to run a game, an I'm calling your bluff....it's easy to do, the left use talking points......and when called they cant change gears......it's as automatic as a sunrise

Esmerelda bought that up. You aren't calling shit. You're playing that same old, dead horse, punk ass conservative game of give me specifics when you already know the specifics and choose to deny them.

So again, wtf?

Esmerelda bought that up. You aren't calling shit. You're playing that same old, dead horse, punk ass conservative game of give me specifics when you already know the specifics and choose to deny them.
So where is she? And why are you answering for her? Do you not think women can speak up for themselves?

So where is she? And why are you answering for her? Do you not think women can speak up for themselves?

Don't try that one either junior. You maggots do the same thing I have done. I am speaking for myself.

People are divided by economic class but that's always going to exist. Kids figure that out pretty quick. Not a bad thing. It exists everywhere in the world
If you accept it, that's fine. But why blame it on school? It's ridiculous.

The educational system, especially at the college level, needs to stop pushing SJW crap like intersectionality, wailing on and on about supposed racism and sexism, and stop teaching people to resent the rich. Elementary schools should be drilling the dangers of communism and political radicalism.

Elementary schools should be doing no such thing, only teaching the fundamentals of everything: reading, math, history, the arts, civil behavior. That's it

So again, wtf?

Uh then let her answer, and no, what specifics? She said a women of color, so why did she pick that type of person? What experiences? Where are these experiences? I'ts not my fault people like you don't know how to ask questions, you swallow your talking points and never question them....So I want specifics......
how are women of color mistreated more than other people? And where is this mistreatment? I bet I could find 100 countries worse than the US.....easy

Don't try that one either junior. You maggots do the same thing I have done. I am speaking for myself.
It's not maggot, its MAGA.....learn that and be respectful and learn your place

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

Modern education is about dividing people on racial and economic lines.

Right wingers are always looking for a scapegoat to conceal the failures of the capitalist system.

You may not know this, but the USA is based on the Free Enterprise system. Free Enterprise

There are some very good people among white supremicists, or so I am told.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

Modern education is about dividing people on racial and economic lines.

Right wingers are always looking for a scapegoat to conceal the failures of the capitalist system.

You may not know this, but the USA is based on the Free Enterprise system. Free Enterprise

And?

The system of production is capitalism. It is organized by capital.

My mother showed up for her first day in school, all freshly bathed and powdered in a brand new starched dress. Things went well until she opened her mouth to speak, when she was told to never return and darken the school house door until she learned to speak English.
There was no trace of a her native language the day she died, nor of any infidelity when she wrote a letter to her supervising Sergeant in 1942, to quit her job because of the obligations of tending to her newborn son (me) and the difficulties of commuting, second shift, to her wartime job.

What is economic cooperation defined as?
Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

My father and mother were literally poor sharecroppers who moved to the city where my father worked in a factory for the rest of his life. They instilled the value of education in me and my success has everything to do with that. I started with literally nothing and have had a successful life. It doesn't take money to get money, but it takes the drive to seek out the skills you need to make money. I am not a victim of rich-man policies, and neither are you. You just want to rely on your own incompetence as an excuse.
Yes it does take money to make MORE mone AND drive to succeed (as you noted), but I agree that drive/motivation is important ... as are opportunities.
Even as a poor guy growing up, you likely had more opportunities than most black people (especially in southern USA) who were and are discriminated against because of their skin color and subculture they grew up with.

Joining the military was the key to my success. Did black kids not have that opportunity? Of course they did.
You don’t think black people (and women) were discriminated against in the military?
This report indicates they were:

“Although racism and racial discrimination in the military have been declared to constitute human right abuses and violations, they persist.“

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a488652.pdf

Are they the same schools the orange bully and pussy grabber went to?

Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

My father and mother were literally poor sharecroppers who moved to the city where my father worked in a factory for the rest of his life. They instilled the value of education in me and my success has everything to do with that. I started with literally nothing and have had a successful life. It doesn't take money to get money, but it takes the drive to seek out the skills you need to make money. I am not a victim of rich-man policies, and neither are you. You just want to rely on your own incompetence as an excuse.
Yes it does take money to make MORE mone AND drive to succeed (as you noted), but I agree that drive/motivation is important ... as are opportunities.
Even as a poor guy growing up, you likely had more opportunities than most black people (especially in southern USA) who were and are discriminated against because of their skin color and subculture they grew up with.

Joining the military was the key to my success. Did black kids not have that opportunity? Of course they did.
You don’t think black people (and women) were discriminated against in the military?
This report indicates they were:

“Although racism and racial discrimination in the military have been declared to constitute human right abuses and violations, they persist.“

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a488652.pdf

Wow! What a timely source! Only 17 years old!

My daughter is an Army officer. In her unit, being white, she is the minority. Her CO is Filipino, the XO is a black female, her captain is Hispanic. All the company commanders are Hispanic. Her fellow officers are mostly female, and black or Hispanic. She has one other white female officer in the same position as her. The overwhelming majority of her troops are Hispanic or black. That is in an entire cavalry squadron. I guess white soldiers are being discriminated against by your logic!

It looks like there is a lot of discrimination going on in the Army!

Forum List

Back