Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

EMT, Patricia Ondrovic
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110048.PDF

Q: West Side Highway and Vesey?
A: And Vesey, yeah. I was still on Vesey, cause the building that blew up on
me was on Vesey, it was on the corner next to the West Side Highway. Cause I know I
was running west, I didn't run that way. Thank God, I would have been dead had I run
the other way. But I ran towards the West Side Highway, and I kept running up Vesey.
As I was running up Vesey, the first car blew up on me on the corner of Vessey and the
West Side Highway. That set my turnout coat on fire, that set my hair on fire, and that
set my feet on fire. I kept running. I got news for you, those turn out coats need to be
called burn out coats, cause this thing caught up in flames.
They cut two inches off my
hair in less that two minutes, my coat was completely engulfed, and that was the only
way I could see where I was running at that point, because I had a glow from my coat.

EMT Micheal D'Angelo:
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110148.PDF

....I remember too, the cars started to explode inside the parking lot. I mean, the cars started to cook off, they started going off, boom, boom, boom, boom. I remember that......

And? Why do you find it strange that after both collapses and the numerous fires started by the collapses that some cars would catch fire and explode when their gas tanks catch on fire? Loosen the tin foil. It is cutting off oxygen to your brain!

EMT, Patricia Ondrovic
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110048.PDF

Q: West Side Highway and Vesey?
A: And Vesey, yeah. I was still on Vesey, cause the building that blew up on
me was on Vesey, it was on the corner next to the West Side Highway. Cause I know I
was running west, I didn't run that way. Thank God, I would have been dead had I run
the other way. But I ran towards the West Side Highway, and I kept running up Vesey.
As I was running up Vesey, the first car blew up on me on the corner of Vessey and the
West Side Highway. That set my turnout coat on fire, that set my hair on fire, and that
set my feet on fire. I kept running. I got news for you, those turn out coats need to be
called burn out coats, cause this thing caught up in flames.
They cut two inches off my
hair in less that two minutes, my coat was completely engulfed, and that was the only
way I could see where I was running at that point, because I had a glow from my coat.

Same area as the last EMT. So again, why do you find this strange? Patricia didn't. If a car just explodes for no reason, you comment on the fact there was no reason for the car to have exploded. Instead she focuses on the gasoline fire from the explosion. Gee. Wouldn't that make one think it was the gas that exploded, not one of your Judy energy beams? :lol:

Firefighter James Curran
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110412.PDF

.....WE WENT IN THROUGH THE REVOLVING DOORS
THERE WAS A MINI LOBBY THERE WAS LIKE BROWN HAZE
SMOKE IN THE LOBBY LOT OF THE MARBLE SLABS WERE
FALLING OFF THE WALL CRACKED THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE
IN LIKE THE LITTLE SECTION OF THIS LOBBY ONE GUY WAS
BURNT PRETTY MUCH TO CRISP AND HIS JACKET WAS THE ONLY THING LEFT ON HIM
PUT THAT OUT WITH A CAN AND
THEN THERE WAS LADY OFF TO THE RIGHT OF US THAT WAS
ALIVE BUT SHE WAS SCREAMING THAT SHE COULDNT BREATHE
SO HIT HER WITH THE CAN AND COOLED HER DOWN......

So, how does a man burn to a crisp except his jacket???

This message is hidden because Patriot911 is on your ignore list. :lmao:

Seriously. I am not reading your posts. I'm not willing to entertain your level of douchenozzlery. So save yourself the time and dont bother commenting on my posts.

Go play outside or something....let the adults have an intelligent discussion.

Last edited:
Firefighter James Curran
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110412.PDF

.....WE WENT IN THROUGH THE REVOLVING DOORS
THERE WAS A MINI LOBBY THERE WAS LIKE BROWN HAZE
SMOKE IN THE LOBBY LOT OF THE MARBLE SLABS WERE
FALLING OFF THE WALL CRACKED THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE
IN LIKE THE LITTLE SECTION OF THIS LOBBY ONE GUY WAS
BURNT PRETTY MUCH TO CRISP AND HIS JACKET WAS THE ONLY THING LEFT ON HIM
PUT THAT OUT WITH A CAN AND
THEN THERE WAS LADY OFF TO THE RIGHT OF US THAT WAS
ALIVE BUT SHE WAS SCREAMING THAT SHE COULDNT BREATHE
SO HIT HER WITH THE CAN AND COOLED HER DOWN......

So, how does a man burn to a crisp except his jacket???

Oh look! TakeAShit is pretending he knows something not said in his "proof"!!! Where does it say his jacket wasn't burned? It just says it was all he had on. More evidence of how dishonest truthtards are.

This message is hidden because Patriot911 is on your ignore list. :lmao:

Seriously. I am not reading your posts. I'm not willing to entertain your level of douchenozzlery. So save yourself the time and dont bother commenting on my posts.

Go play outside or something....

Not writing for an ignorant fuck like you. I am writing to show everyone else just what an ignorant fuck you are. :lol: Pathetic you're not intelligent enough to see that and far to childish to actually discuss the topic instead of hiding behind the excuse of an ignore button.

66f5078bed3a.jpg

For a little better understanding, here is a map. The parking lot is on the opposite side of West from the Verizon building.

EMT Ronald Coyne
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110395.PDF
AT THAT POINT I JUST HEARD THUNDEROUS
SOUND AND LOOKED UP AND SAW THE BUILDING START TO
TOPPLE START TO SWAY AND IT WAS SWAYING OUR WAY AND
WE JUST YELLED RUN AND TRIED TO RUN AS FAST AS WE
COULD AND I SAW AN SUV PARKED AND I FIGURED THAT THAT
WOULD TAKE SOME YOU KNOW SOME OF THE HIT BECAUSE I
KNEW COULDNT OUT RUN THE BUILDING AND BY THE TIME
IT TOOK ME TO BREAK THE BACK WINDOW OF THE SUV MY
SAFETY COAT WAS ALREADY ON FIRE MY SOCKS WERE ON
FIRE WAS ALREADY COVERED WITH SOOT AND ALL SORTS OF
PARTICLES THAT WERE COMING OUT OF THE BUILDING

I CLIMBED INTO THE TRUCK AND THATS WHEN PIECES OF THE BUILDING
LIFTED THE TRUCK AND CAME THROUGH THE FRONT
WINDOW AND FLIPPED THE TRUCK OVER AND WAS TRAPPED IN
THERE FOR APPROXIMATELY 25 MINUTES TO HALF HOUR

Firefighter Armando Reno
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110448.PDF

Also, I
drove a high-pressure rig and I thought maybe, you
know, it looks like it might be needed because the 80th
floor the plane hit, and the second plane didn't hit at
this time yet,
the south tower.
I was working by the south bridge. There
were numerous car fires there.
I was located by the
south bridge and the chauffeur from 1 Engine was with
me. There were two lengths of a 2-1/2 inch line
stretched off the hydrant there on the south side of
Liberty Street. We were putting out the car fires, or
attempting to, and there was no -- the water had no
effect on the car fires at the time.
I started
thinking about getting the foam off the rig, and I also
noticed there were numerous bodies by Cedar Street, and
I was thinking of getting the EMS equipment off the
rig, putting gloves on and starting to get the bodies,
putting them in bags.

Firefighter Armando Reno
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110448.PDF

Also, I
this time yet,
the south tower.
I was located by the
I started
putting them in bags.

So TakeAShit is surprised that water doesn't work well on gas? :lol: Why do you think they were going to go for foam? Gas floats on water which means the fire just comes back as they move the hose. It is why they designed foam which will smother the fire.

:lol: I love it when truthtards show just how stupid they really are. And we're suppose to believe TakeAShit is some kind of engineer? :lol:

Firefighter Armando Reno

Also, I
this time yet,
the south tower.
I was located by the
I started
putting them in bags.

car-fire-route-22-2-d08935a0bc968b88.jpg

car-fire-3.jpg

VenusFireHoseSherwood.jpg

This, along with the above, is 2 1/2 line. Hooked to pressure, that's a lot of water power. Enough to stop a car fire.
:cuckoo:

And this folks, is why Patriot is on ignore. His inability to comprehend basic things, along with being a complete fucking douchebag that in real life, I would stuff his own head up his ass for him, puts his creedence at exactly zero.

No where did the firefighter, or I, indicate the fire was the result of gasoline. The foam is a retardant used to keep the fire from spreading.....

Seriously, I must log in before viewing the page going forward so I don't have to be subjected to this morons fucking idiocy.

And there you are. 1,400 cars, some of which underwent by witness, spontaneous combustion, from FDR by South Street Seaport (across the island's lower tip), to the parking lot almost 2 full city blocks away (if not more) were destroyed.

Thermite/thermate, of the variety we are aware of, can not make that happen. Neither can kerosene.

But a paranoid fuckwad who thinks he knows something but clearly doesn't thinks some magical ray did it. :lol: And thanks for proving you do too continue to read what I write, but are too big a chickenshit to respond to it.

I didn't say water WOULDN'T put out the fires. I said it was harder. That is why they use foam.

Read and weep, shithead!

Fire fighting foam is a foam used for fire suppression. Its role is to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen, resulting in suppression of the combustion.

So much for the bullshit about foam being a retardant to prevent spreading and not something that puts out fires. :lol: I love it when truthtards step all over their dicks trying to pretend they are somehow intelligent.

So if the fires were not gas fires, why didn't the fire fighter mention it? If the fires were not based on gas, why would they think about foam? Foam isn't as effective on fires that are based on regular combustables like car seats and the like.

Also, they were fighting multiple fires from multiple cars. Yes, we realize you're too big a fucking idiot to tell the difference between one and many, which is why you post pictures of single cars being put out with water and pretend that this answers all questions. :lol:

Forum List

Back