🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video antifa thugs block roads direct traffic threaten people who don't obey

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Antifa Thugs Block Roads, Direct Traffic, Threaten People Who Don’t Obey

Stunning video out of Portland shows leftist Antifa thugs trying to block and direct traffic while threatening anyone who doesn’t obey with violence and calling them “white supremacists”.
=========================================================
This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live. Here is video from 6 Oct showing Antifa directing traffic in downtown & threatening people who don’t obey with violence. Mayor @tedwheeler, who really runs this town?

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

upload_2018-10-8_9-24-15.png

-------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like the F word don't watch this, but man these ANTIFA C WORDS need their asses beat the hell down.
THis could be your parents, brothers, sisters that could be harmed by one of these terrorist pos losers. Gawd ANTIFA you are nothing but worthless trash you f. n. c words..

OH AND NOTICE THE COP DOES NOTHING.............. what part of orders to stand down don't you lunatic left get. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao.

Stunning video out of Portland shows leftist Antifa thugs trying to block and direct traffic while threatening anyone who doesn’t obey with violence and calling them “white supremacists”.
This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live. Here is video from 6 Oct showing Antifa directing traffic in downtown & threatening people who don’t obey with violence. Mayor @tedwheeler, who really runs this town?

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

If you don't like the F word don't watch this, but man these ANTIFA C WORDS need their asses beat the hell down.
THis could be your parents, brothers, sisters that could be harmed by one of these terrorist pos losers. Gawd ANTIFA you are nothing but worthless trash you f. n. c words..

OH AND NOTICE THE COP DOES NOTHING.............. what part of orders to stand down don't you lunatic left get. Wait until they get one of yours lmfao.

"My foot slipped, officer. I'm sorry. Are they flat?"

Last edited:

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me? Could it be my NRA bumper sticker? Nah. Could it be the Glock 17 holstered on my dash? Hard to tell. One thing I know: I would not turn.

This is when conceal carry works so well, simply reveal and tell them politely to get the fuck out of the way
Sure.....cool story, boy.

Try it Plywood, you'd be fun to air hole, crazy old man pretending to be a lesbian LOL Or a crazy old lesbian pretending to be a man HAHAHAHAHA

Nobody has the right to impede traffic, do it and you get what you deserve

Why do you fools continue to respond to this OP like he's ever told an accurate story in his life?

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

Why doesn't this shit ever happen to me? Could it be my NRA bumper sticker? Nah. Could it be the Glock 17 holstered on my dash? Hard to tell. One thing I know: I would not turn.

Thats where you turn right....... and head to the nearest Home Depot and rent a truck.
No sense in getting your own vehicles front end all dented and bloody.

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

These people are just one of the enforcement arm and are for rent as you saw in the Berkley, and Fergason riots. They are violent thugs and cowards when a gun is pointed at them. Soros got a bill for their services on several occasions so just keep that in mind. Get a CCW permit and Carry.

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

A smoking 40 is ok but I like the H&K older mod.

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

View attachment 221287

A smoking 40 is ok but I like the H&K older mod.

A shotgun works for me and boy does that baby leave a mess.

Forum List

Back