🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Video of Hillary "back of line" edited bs as usual...

Doesn't matter. The tards have already gotten their piss cups refilled and have moved on to the next manufactured bullshit.

Any time we see a 13 second video, with it repeating one sentence, we know it's propaganda and taken out of context. Even townhall knows it's BS...

When I wondered about context on Twitter, one of the organization's representatives was kind enough to email me the full 17-minute video, which I've since examined. As I suspected, the added context casts the awkward exchange in a far less damaging light. Hillary emerges from the building and slowly makes her way down the line of well-wishers, taking photographs, shaking hands, and making small talk. She's not a natural politician, and many of the interactions feel stilted and perfunctory, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. When people start asking her to sign items (books, photographs, even baseballs), Hillary seems to make a snap decision that she'll accommodate their requests, but not until she's made it all the way through the crowd. Hence, the "end of the line" request.

Sure enough, the last four-or-so minutes of the complete video features Hillary Clinton dutifully autographing paraphernalia for all comers, asking questions like, "want me to make it out to you?"

Hillary to Autograph-Seekers Go to the End of the Line - Guy Benson

Is it fine with you that the left wing media does the same thing with R candidates?
The left has one media (Fox) while the right has 6 or 7 (CNN,MSNBC,PBS, ABC,NBC,CBS)

Liberal media is a myth.

That has been debunked many times.

I was going to vote for Hillary until she told that person to "Go Fuck yourself and get in line, Peon" now I'm not so sure. I know she's to the Left of Mao, is as corrupt as anyone and left her husband abuse any female that came near him, she's also OK with her hubby fucking 16 year old sex slaves. Thanks to FranCoWTF, I'm back with Hillary! Jake, hand me one of your "Republicans for Hillary" posters, you can use one of the ones from 2008

If Fox News says there was a "stand down order", then there was a stand down order!

If The Blaze says that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box, then that Mexican was stuffing an Arizona ballot box.

If a majority of right wingers say Obama is a Muslim, then that PROVES he is a Muslim!

If Breitbart says Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas, then Chuck Hagel met with Friends of Hamas.

If Bill O'Reilly says he was in combat, then he was in combat.

If Fox News says the Marines guarding our embassy in Egypt were denied live ammo, then our Marines were denied live ammo!

If the right wing media hacks say 93 million people will lose their health insurance by the end of 2014, then 93 million people lost their health insurance!

If Laura Ingraham says Obama is going to be impeached within three weeks, then Obama is going to be impeached!

If Fox News says you can print ballots at home in Colorado, then you can print ballots at home in Colorado!

And if the right wing hacks edit a video to make Hillary look mean, well who cares at this point? The truth is absolutely immaterial, amiright?

cleardot.gif

Last edited:

Is it fine with you that the left wing media does the same thing with R candidates?
The left has one media (Fox) while the right has 6 or 7 (CNN,MSNBC,PBS, ABC,NBC,CBS)

Liberal media is a myth.

That has been debunked many times.
Facts are liberal!!

What? Noone posted the video they claim changes the perception??

Forum List

Back