🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Virginia elects disbarred lawyer

Is this guy the pedophile the Democrats elected, or is this some other criminal the Democrats ran and got elected?!

As an attorney, Morrissey was cited for contempt of court ten times and was jailed or arrested five times.[12] Records from the Virginia State Bar indicate that Morrissey received a public reprimand in March 1992, and had his law license suspended twice: once in December 1993 and then again in December 1999.[13]

On December 21, 2001, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Morrissey was disbarred and on April 25, 2003, his license to practice law was revoked by the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.[2]

"Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defense attorney," the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit noted in September 2002. The court said, "Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

Joe Morrissey - Wikipedia

So, what do you think about this guy winning the election?

Was he just passionate when defending his clients or was he just a dick?
Virginians don't care about the nature or quality of the people for whom they vote.

Top Virginia Democrats imperiled by blackface, sex assault scandals
that is pretty much across the board in all states and all parties. Just look around at our elected officials.
True but the subject - as defined by the OP - is the madness that infects the VIRGINIA voters who elect and retain such people.
Virginians don't care about the nature or quality of the people for whom they vote.

Top Virginia Democrats imperiled by blackface, sex assault scandals
It seems that defines trump voters. Unless they are fooled to believe that the nature or quality of The President is presidential and a great example to others. Do you believe he is a quality person and someone your children (if you have any) will look up to?

FFS can none of you 'tards stay on topic? Do you even know what it is? Are you so far gone that you believe everything is Trump's fault? WTF is wrong with you?

It's not what is wrong with me, it is what is wrong since trump was elected, and why someone like you can't see and hear his many mental health disorders.

I will continue to beat that drum, no matter how many times people like you claim my criticism of The President is TDS, or I'm a "tard"; my comments are substantive and should be thought provoking, at least for people who actually think and give a damn for our country.

True but the subject - as defined by the OP - is the madness that infects the VIRGINIA voters who elect and retain such people.

But it is my thread so I am allowed to go off topic! :113:

As an attorney, Morrissey was cited for contempt of court ten times and was jailed or arrested five times.[12] Records from the Virginia State Bar indicate that Morrissey received a public reprimand in March 1992, and had his law license suspended twice: once in December 1993 and then again in December 1999.[13]

On December 21, 2001, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Morrissey was disbarred and on April 25, 2003, his license to practice law was revoked by the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board.[2]

"Frequent episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct mar Joseph D. Morrissey's career as prosecutor and private defense attorney," the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit noted in September 2002. The court said, "Evidence … demonstrates Morrissey's 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

Ummm, that is unethical. Sadly the lawyers defend themselves. A regular person would have a criminal record.

Ummm, that is unethical. Sadly the lawyers defend themselves. A regular person would have a criminal record.

I got the idea he modeled his "lawyer style" after this guy...

f3f0f270-041e-4d4b-895d-bcde21f02636.jpg

Maybe the gop should have fielded a moderate opponent. I think the question for the dems is how did this guy make it to the general election

After Donald Trump, you think that's the question?

FFS can none of you 'tards stay on topic? Do you even know what it is? Are you so far gone that you believe everything is Trump's fault? WTF is wrong with you?
It's not what is wrong with me, it is what is wrong since trump was elected, and why someone like you can't see and hear his many mental health disorders...
Nope ... the issue clearly is WTF is wrong with you but my question was rhetorical ... your acute TDS is obvious to all and it's just as obvious that you can't see and hear your mental health disorders.

I got the idea he modeled his "lawyer style" after this guy...

f3f0f270-041e-4d4b-895d-bcde21f02636.jpg

Being an asshole is not unethical. Doing what this dude did. Is.

Maybe the gop should have fielded a moderate opponent. I think the question for the dems is how did this guy make it to the general election

It’s very simple.

How Letting Felons Vote Is Changing Virginia

It’s very simple.

How Letting Felons Vote Is Changing Virginia

did you bother to read your link before posting it?

....the Dems/''''Dems'' love criminals ..they elected Marion Barry after his criminal crap
..the Dems/''Dems'' HONOR criminals with palques/murals/honors
Michael Brown memorial to be replaced with plaque

here--'''Dem'' COUNCILMEN honor a criminal!!!
St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

and that GREAT martyr/statesman Frederick Gray:
9398f9_cf17951afaad49f9addbe53370855adb.jpg

they do believe in giving people a second chance, that is for sure.
Fess up, Gator. This one is #11 not #2.

....the Dems/''''Dems'' love criminals ..they elected Marion Barry after his criminal crap

St. Louis aldermen pass resolution remembering Anthony Lamar Smith, angering police

maybe they are going for this...

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.

maybe they are going for this...

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.
Good. apply that to President Trump who committed no crime and leave him the hell alone, dopey.

Forum List

Back