Voter fraud in other races

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
I keep reading about voter fraud in the presidential race, but have there been any serious allegations of voter fraud against any Senator races, or anyone else for that matter ?

I keep reading about voter fraud in the presidential race, but have there been any serious allegations of voter fraud against any Senator races, or anyone else for that matter ?
If an illegal ballot was counted and was a straight Democrat ticket then it would affect every one on the ballot.

Invalidate The Election and hold another election, and this time, NO MAIL IN BALLOTs, if you don't show an ID and can't prove legal residence, you do not VOTE.

If an illegal ballot was counted and was a straight Democrat ticket then it would affect every one on the ballot.
That's a flat out lie since they found hundreds of thousands of ballots dumped in many of these states at the last minute that had zero down ballots. So you could flood the system with just Biden votes and not affect other races.

That's a flat out lie since they found hundreds of thousands of ballots dumped in many of these states at the last minute that had zero down ballots. So you could flood the system with just Biden votes and not affect other races.
Wot? I said if. That was the OP question.

Invalidate The Election and hold another election, and this time, NO MAIL IN BALLOTs, if you don't show an ID and can't prove legal residence, you do not VOTE.
And just where is that in the constitution? You lost, so you want a do-over? Are you a T-Ball parent or something?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess most of these results will surface in time.
I was curious because of the House and Senate seats.

Forum List

Back