Voter Fraud - Ohio Poll Voter admits to voting Twice, helping others.

If I had my way, there would be no such thing, except for American Citizens overseas, as a mail in ballot.

If you needed an absentee ballot, you would go to the Elections office, show your ID and cast your ballot.

That would be it.

It's called an absentee ballot for a reason. If they could make it to the "elections office", they could make it to the polls!

so you have NOTHING to say about the republican party cheating their asses off for decades?

I don't see it as Republican Vs Democrat issue except for the fact that Democrats seem to want to refuse to do anything to stop it from happening.

the republican party has won elections by cheating.

its what all the evidence shows.

you dont care about democracy you just want your team to win

If I had my way, there would be no such thing, except for American Citizens overseas, as a mail in ballot.

If you needed an absentee ballot, you would go to the Elections office, show your ID and cast your ballot.

That would be it.

It's called an absentee ballot for a reason. If they could make it to the "elections office", they could make it to the polls!

Yeah but that lazy cancer patient should get their ass out of that hospital bed and vote

So what do we have?

We have a bogus claim that "liberals" have said voter fraud never happens.

We have a person who voted twice who would not have been stopped by Voter ID. Wow!! I bet that extra vote swung the election!

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Right from the very top of the party

Organized cheating

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.

Accepts Lawyers' Word

The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.

and decades later they are still held to teh consent decree because the republicans LIED to the court aobut stopping these programs and KEEP getting cuaght doing so.

Yet you had no idea about these court cases?

kinda ruins your whole left wing media crap too huh

Truthmatters,

If you have to "yell", then I am done having a discussion with you..

Large Red letters don't impress or intimidate me. I just ignore the person who uses them.

I don't know anything about you, but your posting style leaves me to believe that you are not used to having someone actually disagree with you.

I've been posting for many, many years on a lot of different boards and those who use the large red letters in an attempt to make their point are usually the immature and childish ones.

If you want to have a discussion with me, please refrain from such tactics, otherwise I will simply ignore you.

hahahahahahahahahazh

you refuse to admitt you were jsut proven wrong by the facts.

do it however you need to do it.

just dont expect any respect for your lie trafficing

By far my favorite incident in the whole Voter ID debate was when Fox News sent a team to go outside their building last year and ask some well dressed negro passersby if they had identity papers. This was Fox News's attempt to prove no negroes existed who did not have the proper identity papers. :lol:

Fox News: For People For Whom Critical Thinking Is Alien Technology

Last edited:
I just proved with court records that span decades that your party is a sham.

you will continue to be a republican and lie about the left.

who is done with whom here

If you could show where I said only Democrats have ever committed voter fraud, you may have a case.

What I said was that only Democrats seem to intent on allowing it to continue to happen.

And just for your information. I am not a Republican. They became too liberal as a party years ago for me.

anyone who knows this history and votes republican after knowing it is a racist pig who hates democracy

If you could show where I said only Democrats have ever committed voter fraud, you may have a case.

What I said was that only Democrats seem to intent on allowing it to continue to happen.

And just for your information. I am not a Republican. They became too liberal as a party years ago for me.

why did you not know this history?

because the republican party doesnt want you to know it.

balck history teaches these FACTS and that is why the right hates black history

So far, no one has ever shown a case of voter fraud that could only have been stopped by Voter ID.

Therefore, anyone opposed to Voter ID is not "intent on allowing it [voter fraud] to continue to happen". This is a straight up logical fallacy.

Voter ID would not stop voter fraud. So that means its true intent is something else.

Why are you so intent on requiring citizens to carry identity papers if that would not stop voter fraud? Hmmmm...

Most voter fraud is due to poor government management of voter registration lists. So why don't we fix what's broken instead of adding yet more layers of government bureaucracy on top? What kind of "conservative" wants MORE government bureaucracy between us and our rights? What's with the fixation on identity papers?

Last edited:
I just hope he incorprates these facts intohis world view.

i doubt he will.

he will likely just pretend they dont exsist

With the Romney's owning voting machines in Ohio, to see widespread GOP voter fraud isn't a surprise,...

If you knew through court documented evidence that your party could only win elections by cheating would you still support them?

Forum List

Back