Voter suppression! Voter suppression!

It was all illegal aliens and dead people
Was it?
Just reminding you that people regurgitate that stupid shit every election

Yep, the nuts on both sides regurgitate stupid crap every election and now every day. Can’t cure stupidity.
Does this pertain to you Pap
Two years ago, many Americans thought Trump was a lunatic and Hillary Clinton was a depressing rehash of everything that was uninspiring about the Democratic Party. In Michigan, 51,463 of them showed their disapproval by voting for Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Trump won Michigan’s 16 electoral votes by 10,704. Same basic story in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Most of these voters undoubtedly thought they were just registering a protest on the choices available. We will presume a majority did not actually want to put a man in the White House who would kick out his attorney general and replace him with a terrible choice, and then defend said choice by saying he’d never met the guy.

The moral is that there are worse things than voting for the lesser of two evils. We wake up to him every morning.

Follow The New York Times Opinion
Nice plagiarism

He just copied and pasted the same reply to me in another thread moments ago.

Yep, the nuts on both sides regurgitate stupid crap every election and now every day. Can’t cure stupidity.
Two years ago, many Americans thought Trump was a lunatic and Hillary Clinton was a depressing rehash of everything that was uninspiring about the Democratic Party. In Michigan, 51,463 of them showed their disapproval by voting for Green Party candidate Jill Stein. Trump won Michigan’s 16 electoral votes by 10,704. Same basic story in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Most of these voters undoubtedly thought they were just registering a protest on the choices available. We will presume a majority did not actually want to put a man in the White House who would kick out his attorney general and replace him with a terrible choice, and then defend said choice by saying he’d never met the guy.

The moral is that there are worse things than voting for the lesser of two evils. We wake up to him every morning.

Nice plagiarism

Many on this board lack the depth to form and express their own thoughts

Was it?

Nice plagiarism
Plagiarism is something one claims credit for No??? See where it says NYT OPINION Come on gramps I know you're losing it but I didn't mean your eyesight

Nice plagiarism
Plagiarism is something one claims credit for No??? See where it says NYT OPINION Come on gramps I know you're losing it but I didn't mean your eyesight
NYT opinion not Ed's opinion, which he apparently lacks the ability to express

People like ^^^^^ regurgitate this stupid shit every election but let's get back to reality shall we?

This election set records for voter participation across the country. It set records for early voting. It set all kinds of records yet we are supposed to believe these dumbass Democrats spewing the same old manufactured tropes.

12 records the 2018 midterm elections smashed
Was it?

We now know why Edward is clueless

Nice plagiarism

Its weird, conservatives frequently disagree with Republicans in congress and even Republican presidents. Dem's its like they have a hive mind.

Nice plagiarism

Its weird, conservatives frequently disagree with Republicans in congress and even Republican presidents. Dem's its like they have a hive mind.
Personal thought is prohibited and if you dare to Express it you are primaried

Nice plagiarism

Personal thought is prohibited and if you dare to Express it you are primaried

Shit ain't that the truth, they have zero tolerance for anything not approved by the liberal world view committee.

Nice plagiarism
NYT opinion not Ed's opinion, which he apparently lacks the ability to express
I have 1000's of opinions written here Just because I use others whom I agree with at times , doesn't make me a bad guy

People like ^^^^^ regurgitate this stupid shit every election but let's get back to reality shall we?

This election set records for voter participation across the country. It set records for early voting. It set all kinds of records yet we are supposed to believe these dumbass Democrats spewing the same old manufactured tropes.

Was it?

Not sure what this has to do with the thread. I am happy with my vote in 2016, I voted for who I thought was the best candidate. I’m sorry the Democrats and Republicans voted for the lesser of two evils.

I have never figured out why the Democrats Wanted Clinton so bad, she, like Trump was not liked at all by the majority of Americans, yet the Democratic leaders pushed her on the scene without a real challenger, just plain stupid. How Trump won with several good candidates on the GOP side is mind boggling to me. The Democratic Party had an easy road and they botched it, blame them for being really stupid.

Was it?

Not sure what this has to do with the thread. I am happy with my vote in 2016, I voted for who I thought was the best candidate. I’m sorry the Democrats and Republicans voted for the lesser of two evils.

I have never figured out why the Democrats Wanted Clinton so bad, she, like Trump was not liked at all by the majority of Americans, yet the Democratic leaders pushed her on the scene without a real challenger, just plain stupid. How Trump won with several good candidates on the GOP side is mind boggling to me. The Democratic Party had an easy road and they botched it, blame them for being really stupid.
I do blame them BUT I also blame republicans for giving us this vile garbage

And as long as we don’t take responsibility we can’t change it.

And as long as we don’t take responsibility we can’t change it.
Hillary ran a messed up campaign imo that;s the reason she lost

They are practicing voter suppression.

And don't forget to credit me for the 100,000 Venezuelans I had flown in to vote on election day.

And don't forget to credit me for the 100,000 Venezuelans I had flown in to vote on election day.

Yeah, I don’t know what I’m going to do with all of the extra money I have now that I’m not paying the caravan folks to come up here.

Yeah, I don’t know what I’m going to do with all of the extra money I have now that I’m not paying the caravan folks to come up here.
Caravan :dunno: what caravan? :dunno:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Man , 10 days ago, it was the Ten Offensive that was taking place….now its yesterday’s news; literally.

Forum List

Back