Votes must be counted by the end of Election Day.

Sure. And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

People have had, in most cases, months to get their ballots in on time. Tell the class, how much more time is needed?

That's what you America-haters will never understand: people are free to make their own choices regardless of what you think.

You are not free to make a choice that is contrary to the law, that seems to be a concept you commies can't seem to grasp. But If you chose to turn in a ballot late, then you can accept the consequences of it not being counted.

It is against the law, PA law says ballots must be received by the time the polls close. A State court is the one that decided otherwise, which is unconstitutional, only the legislature can change election laws. The State court will probably be overruled in the federal courts. SCOTUS should have addressed the violation of State law when they had the chance, instead of kicking the can down the road.

Absolutely correct. That''s where this will lead to if PA shows a Biden win. Then the Democrats will be burning down their cities if it is overturned citing the Bush/Gore election.

I'm dropping this here instead of starting a new thread - we have enough Hunter Biden threads - but this is noticeable because it's from The Daily Caller's investigative reporter:

Yeah, like jim biden told Bobolinsky, plausible deniability. Hopefully the the money laundering investigation will air that dirty laundry.

I'm dropping this here instead of starting a new thread - we have enough Hunter Biden threads - but this is noticeable because it's from The Daily Caller's investigative reporter:

Yeah, like jim biden told Bobolinsky, plausible deniability. Hopefully the the money laundering investigation will air that dirty laundry.

I'll say it slower: The..................Daily.....................Caller.......................owned...............by..................Tucker..........................Swanson....................Carlson.

There is a lot of evidence that OBVIOUSLY mail in fraud produces more fraud. Absolutely ridiculous to claim it does not when it is even logically a certainty.
But it is a relatively small percent5age, probably less than 1%, but who really knows?

That's large enough to swing some races, especially down ballot. But I think it was MI, Trump won by .5%.

Or must they?

Donald Trump at a rally in Iowa “We should know the result of the election on November 3rd, the evening of November 3rd. That’s the way it's been and that's the way it should be."

Except when it’s not. In fact...it has never been that way.

There has never been a requirement...or even an expectation that all ballots be tabulated by the end of Election Day. And they usually are not. It typically takes longer to count absentee ballots, which, by law, are just as valid as any other.

So if you want to know the way it has really always been, don’t listen to Trump who’s goal is to disenfranchise mail in voters.

For starters, no state ever reports its final results on election night.

Typically, news outlets are able to declare winners the night of the election using partial counts and exit polls, which allow them to see how much of the vote is going to which candidate and calculate whether a candidate still has a path forward to win.

Each state has its own laws for when it needs to certify the election results, and none falls on Election Day.

Delaware is the only state that will certify its results within the same week as Election Day. Most states will certify their results in the last two weeks of November, with some states even extending until the second week of December.

Additionally, polls don't even close in California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington until 11 p.m. ET, and Hawaii's polls don't close until midnight on the East Coast.
Votes must be returned by Election Day.
No excuses.
My daughter requested a mail-in ballot over a month ago and returned it over a month ago.

As long as its postmarked by election day it will count; as the voter has no control on how long the post office takes to deliver the mail. Three days is sufficient.

They had total control of when they mailed the ballot. Many States require the ballot to be received by election day, not mailed by then. That would include PA.

Last edited:
The fact is no one has to worry about being disenfranchised if they simply follow the rules and not try to excuse incompetence.
But you have to consider the IQ threshold necessary to follow those instructions.

Dimocrats dont have the intelligence needed to get a voter ID, so imposing Voter ID requirements disenfranchises their low IQ voters.

I don't buy that for a second.

They had total control of when the mailed the ballot. Many States require the ballot to be received by election day, not mailed by then. That would include PA.

Of course. Try mailing in your credit card check late and see what happens. If they don't get it on time because you waited until the last minute to submit a payment, they are going to charge you a fee and perhaps up your interest rate. They don't care about your mail service. You had several options to pay that bill, and you chose the most unreliable. Same thing with voting.

As long as its postmarked by election day it will count; as the voter has no control on how long the post office takes to deliver the mail. Three days is sufficient.

Why should the polls accommodate stupid people that can't mail in their ballot two weeks before the election? It's bad enough they are too damned lazy to vote in person, but now we have to make special considerations for their incompetency as well?

The IRS allows payments to be postmarked by 4/15 without penalty if they arrive 3 days later.

The IRS doesn't write State election laws, State legislatures do. Neither do judges or governors.

The fact is no one has to worry about being disenfranchised if they simply follow the rules and not try to excuse incompetence.
But you have to consider the IQ threshold necessary to follow those instructions.

Dimocrats dont have the intelligence needed to get a voter ID, so imposing Voter ID requirements disenfranchises their low IQ voters.
Well, their voters do.

Or must they?

Donald Trump at a rally in Iowa “We should know the result of the election on November 3rd, the evening of November 3rd. That’s the way it's been and that's the way it should be."

Except when it’s not. In fact...it has never been that way.

There has never been a requirement...or even an expectation that all ballots be tabulated by the end of Election Day. And they usually are not. It typically takes longer to count absentee ballots, which, by law, are just as valid as any other.

So if you want to know the way it has really always been, don’t listen to Trump who’s goal is to disenfranchise mail in voters.

For starters, no state ever reports its final results on election night.

Typically, news outlets are able to declare winners the night of the election using partial counts and exit polls, which allow them to see how much of the vote is going to which candidate and calculate whether a candidate still has a path forward to win.

Each state has its own laws for when it needs to certify the election results, and none falls on Election Day.

Delaware is the only state that will certify its results within the same week as Election Day. Most states will certify their results in the last two weeks of November, with some states even extending until the second week of December.

Additionally, polls don't even close in California, Oregon, Idaho and Washington until 11 p.m. ET, and Hawaii's polls don't close until midnight on the East Coast.
And your goal is to find fault in anything he says.

People find what they are looking for. Not a political thing, just an observation I know you'll yell at me for, whether you reply or not.

You did didn't you? :)

It’s UNDEMOCRATIC what is decided in some Republican states, such as TEXAS.
Only ONE (1) ballot drop-off box per county?

In Democratic states, you see 37 drop boxes AND 17 voting sites in a SINGLE county!

Wow idiot, Harris county TX had 220 early voting sites and they say there will be more than 800 open tomorrow. So your commiecrat States numbers sounds kind of paltry.

I'll say it slower: The..................Daily.....................Caller.......................owned...............by..................Tucker..........................Swanson....................Carlson.

He's no longer involved in their editorial decisions. Do try to keep up.

Well, their voters do.

Only the ones suffering from white guilt and brainwashed college students that have no freaking clue of what reality is.

Why should the polls accommodate stupid people that can't mail in their ballot two weeks before the election? It's bad enough they are too damned lazy to vote in person, but now we have to make special considerations for their incompetency as well?

The IRS allows payments to be postmarked by 4/15 without penalty if they arrive 3 days later.

The IRS doesn't write State election laws, State legislatures do. Neither do judges or governors.

Its a good benchmark for decency. Oh wait, I'm talking to a conservative...you don't know the meaning of the word.

Yes! Because we all know it's the overseas service members who are responsible for all the constant voter fraud in Dem controlled areas. Those dang soldiers steal every election with their "right" to vote for non-marxist/fascists & it's just not fair!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh...that “constant voter fraud” myth. Other than isolated cases, it’s largely unsubstantiated. So...what is your p,an here for disenfranchising voters? Select out the military ones and dump the rest?

A comparable analogy would be saying, other than that one isolated bullet hitting you in the head, your shooting was largely unsubstantiated. LMAO There's fraud that has been documented and no amount of semantics will change that.

Every single voting system has the potential for fraud. But the amount of fraud that occurs at the level of the individual voter is small and if caught, it is a felony. That has to be balanced against disenfranchising legitimate voters. In fact, your analogy could just as easily apply to disenfranchisement.

You're hung up on fraud. You know what an election disaster looks like? It when a state like Cali allows ANYONE not on the voting rolls to cast a provisional ballot on election day.. It happened in 2016 November.. They got SNOWED with 1.6MILLION crap provisional ballots that they had to clear before certification.. I WATCHED them ATTEMPT to clear these.. 2 weeks in they STILL had about 800,000 to go..

Now MANY of them were probably valid votes.. But their stupid ass "system" BURIED those in a pile of ILLEGAL VOTES about 1/4 mile high.. So voters were "disenfranchised" when they STOPPED to certify the election with about 500,000 provisionals left in the pile..

THIS - is an ADMISSION that your state doesn't know what it's doing on election day. And the RULES it has designed are faulty as crap.. But Dems don't care. They are the party of voter disenfranchisement.. From their primary process with Super-Delegates to supporting National Pop Vote ,malarkey -- these folks are the CHAMPIONS of screwing up voting...

But the fraud and hanky panky IS THERE on top of it all.. About EIGHT ARRESTED for fucking with mass mail ballots just in the past 4 months. In N.J. -- a CANDIDATE was arrested for ballot fraud and his opponent is being investigated for the same illegal collection and filing of "mass mail" ballots.. I GAVE YOU examples about a month ago -- you've already forgotten them as usual...

It’s UNDEMOCRATIC what is decided in some Republican states, such as TEXAS.
Only ONE (1) ballot drop-off box per county?

In Democratic states, you see 37 drop boxes AND 17 voting sites in a SINGLE county!

Wow idiot, Harris county TX had 220 early voting sites and they say there will be more than 800 open tomorrow. So your commiecrat States numbers sounds kind of paltry.

No shit? Why only 1 Drop Box?
Voters enjoy waiting in line?
View attachment 410469

Poor stupid commie, they aren't there to drop off a ballot, that's all a drop box is for. And to my knowledge there is no provision in TX law that authorizes any drop boxes, the governor was being generous, which I disagreed with. BTW I reported your posting violation. LMAO

Last edited:
Sure. And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

People have had, in most cases, months to get their ballots in on time. Tell the class, how much more time is needed?

That's what you America-haters will never understand: people are free to make their own choices regardless of what you think.

You are not free to make a choice that is contrary to the law, that seems to be a concept you commies can't seem to grasp. But If you chose to turn in a ballot late, then you can accept the consequences of it not being counted.

Responsibility for choices.

Kinda needed too

Forum List

Back