Voting Democrat in 2018 ? WHY ?

Because I believe in modern civilization and don't want to live in a nation that has two classes; The rich master and the poor serf. Everyone should be equal with equal chance at life...Not saying that the rich shouldn't be able to earn a lot of money but I don't believe they hshould be able to shit on people.

I believe we should have a safetynet
I believe we should have good infrastructure
I believe we should education for all of our children. Stronger economy = higher standard of living for all people.
I think we should be accepting of lgbt people and people of other colors! No one is fucking better!

America is strong and better off with the above and if the republicans want to go back to the stone age...Why the fuck shouldn't I vote for the democrats?
"Everyone" should have = chance at life ? Or every AMERICAN ?
We don't have the resources to give everyone a "fair" chance at life. As such if you live in an impoverish country and can't get enough food to feed yourself, you shouldn't have sex or have babies that will have to be fed.
Americans will not have enough for Americans if we try to save the world. Especially if they continue to breed, like rats, or Muslims.

Why?

Because I believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way
None of which Dems are for or represent.

Of course they do

Founding Principles

Our fucking founders were liberals and believed in moving forward. It is really weird how these fuckers use them even through they were the liberals of their time.

Adams and Hamilton were extremely big government.

They believed in science, infrastructure and exploration.

This idea that we need to be some farmers society that sticks it ass in the air 5 times per day is good enough reason to vote democrats to avoid it.
Anybody have any idea what this guy is talking about ?
Well considering who it is. No.

There's the question. Should be interesting to see what answers pop up.

Mental hospital personnel, stand ready.

Well, if one is really dumb, beyond curable.

Or if one hates the working class and does not want for them to keep their money.
35 years of the tax system adding to the working class tax, misinformed one. You vote for the Mega Rich idiot party.

Ah, one who thinks the working class should not keep its own earned money identifies.

Well, the working class would very much disagree with you on that point. You see, they worked hard for it and you have no business touching it.
For 35 years the GOP has controlled tax rates and killed the working-class and middle-class if you count all taxes and also have cut the richest taxes in 1/2. And cut services to the middle class and investment. Silly dupe.
Well that's a simple one to answer.
I'm an illegal or barely legal anchor baby
I'm a human pet (welfare filth)
I'm a government employee, I vote Dem by default
I'm a union man programmed to vote Dem
I own a giant corp which relies on welfare money for sales
I'm an actor...I need that welfare money for movie sales
I'm a man who sodomizes men
I'm a man who wears lipstick and a dress...I really want to shit next to your teen daughter
That should about sum it all up.....I really hope I didn't ruin all the fun by doing so...but I wanted to be thorough.
Congratulations on absolutely missing the point that you're voting for Mega rich people's interests, not people's and the country's. But thanks for the Christmas message, super hater dupe.

Come on bud...you and I both know I mentioned the entire constituency of the DNC. Outside of a few good cops and a few good union men...no one truly legitimate votes Democrat....no one!
What brainwashed hateful garbage... Democrats including the Democratic rich want to raise taxes on the rich and help the rest of America which the GOP has been ruining for 35 years. Silly fearful idiot LOL

I'm a man who wears lipstick and a dress...I really want to shit next to your teen daughter
That should about sum it all up.....I really hope I didn't ruin all the fun by doing so...but I wanted to be thorough.
Congratulations on absolutely missing the point that you're voting for Mega rich people's interests, not people's and the country's. But thanks for the Christmas message, super hater dupe.

Come on bud...you and I both know I mentioned the entire constituency of the DNC. Outside of a few good cops and a few good union men...no one truly legitimate votes Democrat....no one!

They certainly did in Alabama. Moore narrowly won in the suburbs and that led to his defeat.

Only Democrats could be proud to win the way they did in AL....Its actually quite comical....who else would hire the corrupt media to grow a bullshit storyline and use an influential black in Charles Barkley to motivate Blacks to leave their bong and 40oz long enough to cast a vote. Good stuff.
By the way, have charges been filed against Roy Moore yet? I can't wait for the trial.
Blacks use marijuana less than whites... Dupe.

They certainly did in Alabama. Moore narrowly won in the suburbs and that led to his defeat.

Only Democrats could be proud to win the way they did in AL....Its actually quite comical....who else would hire the corrupt media to grow a bullshit storyline and use an influential black in Charles Barkley to motivate Blacks to leave their bong and 40oz long enough to cast a vote. Good stuff.
By the way, have charges been filed against Roy Moore yet? I can't wait for the trial.

Link?

Why?

Do you believe in rigging your primaries?

The Democrat primaries were not rigged. They are far fairer than the Republican primaries. In SC, Sanders only got 25% of the vote and still got 25% of the delegates. Trump got only 32% and got 100% of the delegates. 68% of SC voters in the Republican primary were disenfranchised.

DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process
DNC argues in court: We don't owe anyone a fair primary process

Name one thing about the Democrat primaries that was not fair. I think it was overly generous to Sanders by giving him delegates for getting 19% in Mississippi. Name 1 state in which the DNC changed votes. The DNC was backing Clinton in 2008 and Obama still won. When Clinton got 55% of the primary to Sanders' 44%, how do you give the nomination to Sanders? Maybe if Sanders had won more primaries, he would have gotten the nomination.

Here, I'll help your dumbass out....DOH!
ccf_20170109_reeves_51.png

Well, if one is really dumb, beyond curable.

Or if one hates the working class and does not want for them to keep their money.
35 years of the tax system adding to the working class tax, misinformed one. You vote for the Mega Rich idiot party.

Ah, one who thinks the working class should not keep its own earned money identifies.

Well, the working class would very much disagree with you on that point. You see, they worked hard for it and you have no business touching it.
For 35 years the GOP has controlled tax rates and killed the working-class and middle-class if you count all taxes and also have cut the richest taxes in 1/2. And cut services to the middle class and investment. Silly dupe.

What brainwashed hateful garbage... Democrats including the Democratic rich want to raise taxes on the rich and help the rest of America which the GOP has been ruining for 35 years. Silly fearful idiot LOL

"Democrats including the Democratic rich want to raise taxes on the rich and help the rest of America"

Well then....surely we can expect all those Democrats that will be getting those huge tax rebates to forward that savings on to the bank accounts of the "rest of America".... right?
I mean, Democrats won the popular vote....they make up the majority...right?
Surely CNN will cover these happenings up close and in tight...huh?

Why?

None of which Dems are for or represent.

Of course they do

Founding Principles

Our fucking founders were liberals and believed in moving forward. It is really weird how these fuckers use them even through they were the liberals of their time.

Adams and Hamilton were extremely big government.

They believed in science, infrastructure and exploration.

This idea that we need to be some farmers society that sticks it ass in the air 5 times per day is good enough reason to vote democrats to avoid it.
Anybody have any idea what this guy is talking about ?

Maybe he is talking about you being a dumbass? You could always call the cops again.

Maybe it's because perfect representatives of modern conservatism, like you,

want murderers like Michael Slager to go free....
Sucker!

Why? Did he believe calling someone a dumbass on a political debate site is a crime? Or did he believe you called the cops because being called a dumbass caused you psychological injury?

Sucker!

Why? Did he believe calling someone a dumbass on a political debate site is a crime? Or did he believe you called the cops because being called a dumbass caused you psychological injury?
Because he fell for the series of ploys about so-called police brutality set forth by Obama, Sharpton, and their race hustling gang.

Take a Valium or two :booze::chillpill: :chillpill:

Sucker!

Because he fell for the series of ploys about so-called police brutality set forth by Obama, Sharpton, and their race hustling gang.

Take a Valium or two :booze::chillpill: :chillpill:

Oh, I thought maybe you were calling the cops on him too.

Because the earth is not a black/white dichotomy swimming in Blanket Generalization Fallacy?

What'd I win?

In my opinion, you have won the Dumb-Ass Trophy for the night.....likely not your first.

My answer is about who. Are they a Bernie/Warren democrat? Hell yeah I would.if that were the case. A lot of dems are sellouts in comparison, but I would still come to the obvious conclusion that voting for the republican wouldn’t be a option whatsoever

Here, I'll help your dumbass out....DOH!
ccf_20170109_reeves_51.png
As if there is any difference...
Blacks Smoke Marijuana Less Than Whites, Get Arrested More

My answer is about who. Are they a Bernie/Warren democrat? Hell yeah I would.if that were the case. A lot of dems are sellouts in comparison, but I would still come to the obvious conclusion that voting for the republican wouldn’t be a option whatsoever
Sellouts to whom, my good Dupe? Only the bought off GOP has quid pro quos...

Forum List

Back