Voting Democrat in 2018 ? WHY ?

There's the question. Should be interesting to see what answers pop up.

Mental hospital personnel, stand ready.
My answer is about who. Are they a Bernie/Warren democrat? Hell yeah I would.if that were the case. A lot of dems are sellouts in comparison, but I would still come to the obvious conclusion that voting for the republican wouldn’t be a option whatsoever
Who else is going to protect the American people from Islamization, terrorism, Mexico, China, abortion killers, affirmative action, gun grabbers, lgbt lunatics, rioters, traffic blockers, etc ?

People will be dying....or dead...to vote for Democrats in 2018.
They will stop at nothing to take back the house so they can impeach Trump.

And I will gladly drive to Washington just to kick their motherfucking asses.
Voting for Democrats in 2018 means you are a pervert who admires Democrats that take advantage of unsuspecting attractive white ladies, especially when they are asleep.

D
My answer is about who. Are they a Bernie/Warren democrat? Hell yeah I would.if that were the case. A lot of dems are sellouts in comparison, but I would still come to the obvious conclusion that voting for the republican wouldn’t be a option whatsoever
Sellouts to whom, my good Dupe? Only the bought off GOP has quid pro quos...
Democrats are ass kissers of Mexico, China and other sources of illegal aliens, the Muslim Brotherhood, blacks, Hispanics, lgbt, etc

D
Sellouts to whom, my good Dupe? Only the bought off GOP has quid pro quos...
Democrats are ass kissers of Mexico, China and other sources of illegal aliens, the Muslim Brotherhood, blacks, Hispanics, lgbt, etc
Whoa! Whoa!. You RW crybabies are adamant in portraying the democrats as progenitors of the KKK and the lords of the
"New plantations" that keep blacks from progressing. Now you want us to believe the democrats are kissing their asses.

See how contradictory and screwed up you cretins are? Make up yer friggin mind why dontcha?

Voting for Democrats in 2018 means you are a pervert who admires Democrats that take advantage of unsuspecting attractive white ladies, especially when they are asleep.
Voting for Democrats means you admire liars and people who think they're above the law.

Voting for Democrats means you admire liars and people who think they're above the law.
and dont see a problem with feeling up other lawmakers daughters without anyones permission

I'm a union man programmed to vote Dem

union baws are mostly MAGA now

e5084240.gif

Well that's a simple one to answer.
I'm an illegal or barely legal anchor baby
I'm a human pet (welfare filth)
I'm a government employee, I vote Dem by default
I'm a union man programmed to vote Dem
I own a giant corp which relies on welfare money for sales
I'm an actor...I need that welfare money for movie sales
I'm a man who sodomizes men
I'm a man who wears lipstick and a dress...I really want to shit next to your teen daughter
That should about sum it all up.....I really hope I didn't ruin all the fun by doing so...but I wanted to be thorough.
White shoes before labor day?

ITS NO SECRET WHERE DEMOCRATIC VOTES COME FROM--THEY ARE FROM THE MASSES SITTING ON THE FRONT PORCH OF THE FEDERAL PLANTATION----GETTING THEIR FREE SHIT.

In total, the Census Bureau estimated, 151,014,000 Americans out of a population then estimated to be 306,804,000 received benefits from one or more government programs during the last three months of 2011. Those 151,014,000 beneficiaries equaled 49.2 percent of the population.

This included 82,457,000 people--or 26.9 percent of the population--who lived in households in which one or more people received Medicaid benefits.

Also among the 151,014,000 who received benefits from one or more government programs during that period: 49,073,000 who got food stamps; 46,440,000 on Medicare; 23,228,000 in the Women, Infants and Children program, 20,223,000 getting Supplemental Security Income;13,433,000 who lived in public or subsidized rental housing; 5,098,000 who got unemployment.

Census: 49% of Americans Get Gov’t Benefits; 82M in Households on Medicaid

The Democratic Party: Putting Marxism to work in America!

No it doesn't. Obama never had a scandal of any kind. And he damn sure didn't sell illegal drugs like Reagan did.

No it doesn't. Obama never had a scandal of any kind. And he damn sure didn't sell illegal drugs like Reagan did.
That's funny as shit......LMAO!!!!

image.php

Democrats destroy everything they touch. All areas of the country they control, are quickly descending into Third World chaos. I don't get why so many continue to vote for them.

The entire country resembling Democrat Hellholes like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and so on, is definitely not where we wanna go. Folks really should think very carefully before casting their votes for Democrats.

Democrats destroy everything they touch. All areas of the country they control, are quickly descending into Third World chaos. I don't get why so many continue to vote for them.

The entire country resembling Democrat Hellholes like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, and so on, is definitely not where we wanna go. Folks really should think very carefully before casting their votes for Democrats.
Couldthe fact that 9 of the 10 richest states are run by Democrats? Could it be because 9 of the 10 poorezt states are run by Republicans?

Look dude ...people do take notice of things like that even if you don't.

Forum List

Back