voting for the Lesser Evil... LOL!

admGDKRm.jpg

Cities & municipalities don't have boards that vote on whether or not to fund airports, roads, & schools through bonds?

Do pop-culture educated idiots think we always have perfect candidates? Americans have voted for the lesser evil since we were given the right to vote by the Founding Fathers.

in 08 and 12 the voters voted for the greater of two evils. What does that say about the american voter?

McCain would have only been slightly better than obama, but Romney would have been a very good president. Good people make good presidents.

The following presidents in recent history were good people:
Kennedy
Reagan
Ford
Carter
Ike
Truman

My list would be longer.

But far be it from me to bring up the issue of length or size.

Do pop-culture educated idiots think we always have perfect candidates? Americans have voted for the lesser evil since we were given the right to vote by the Founding Fathers.

so instead of voting for the Baby Killer.. you choose the child Molester! SMART AS FUCK! :ahole-1:

so instead of voting for the Baby Killer.. you choose the child Molester! SMART AS FUCK! :ahole-1:
he also votes GObP because of the first syllable of his username ;)

We are very lucky that American entrepreneurs are able to make a profit despite massive unconstitutional regulations and confiscatory taxation.

What a crock, you know that those regulations keep the place halfway clean and healthy and the entrepreneurs halfway honest while those taxes fund the security and infrastructure necessary to do business. Do you even think about the bullshit you say?

Yeah, I totally forgot that without regulations Kraft would mix Velveeta with shit.

Entrepreneurs need government bureaucrats to help them manage their business and buy the necessary infrastructure

Talk about a crock, that one is a doozy.

Your example is ludicrious but Exxon/Mobil would certainly pollute your land and drinking water in search of petroleum products. Libertarians would have small communities trying to sue Big Oil in court as the only recourse. Only the federal government has the resources for that shit and the power to make sure they pay up for their ruination of natural resources.

As to the public infrastructure argument, you've heard it all before and I have come to the conclusion that libertarians think roads and stuff like that are just naturally occurring, self repairing systems.
^ that

Libertarians are basically deadbeats in that they want all the public utilities & roads/airports, they just don't want to pay for them

Really?

We haven't ask government to provide those services.

The government can not steal, loot and plunder in order to provide those services so that it can later claim that we demanded and consented to those services.
Your less fortunate but much smarter ancestors wanted and therefore worked to have roads and electric lights just so their spoiled offspring can reject them as communism. Ungrateful brat.

Am i the only one who thinks us being reduced to this is Pathetic? OMFG.. :eek-52:

One of the reason the Libertarian Party was created was the fact that Americans were being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils or none of the above.

Now all they have to do is run some people who offer more than a trash can to throw your vote into.

If you are a parasite or a warmonger don't waste your vote voting Libertarian. You already have the Demopublicans . Enjoy.

I'm neither but I am not joining anyone who is as hateful and spiteful as the average internet libertarian. I agree with much of their stated platform but people like you make it seem like a sham cover for a hate group.
I know, all that vitriol, name calling and outright hostility from all those libertarians all over this board. Things like stating the other side are Nazis, idiots, hateful etc. Oh, wait, that's actually from republicans and democrats here such as yourself.

What a surprise that you feel it necessary to project that onto libertarians - one of the few people that actually offer a contrasting view to the constant imaginary 'choice' between D and R.

Am i the only one who thinks us being reduced to this is Pathetic? OMFG.. :eek-52:

One of the reason the Libertarian Party was created was the fact that Americans were being forced to vote for the lesser of two evils or none of the above.

Now all they have to do is run some people who offer more than a trash can to throw your vote into.

If you are a parasite or a warmonger don't waste your vote voting Libertarian. You already have the Demopublicans . Enjoy.

I'm neither but I am not joining anyone who is as hateful and spiteful as the average internet libertarian. I agree with much of their stated platform but people like you make it seem like a sham cover for a hate group.
I know, all that vitriol, name calling and outright hostility from all those libertarians all over this board. Things like stating the other side are Nazis, idiots, hateful etc. Oh, wait, that's actually from republicans and democrats here such as yourself.

What a surprise that you feel it necessary to project that onto libertarians - one of the few people that actually offer a contrasting view to the constant imaginary 'choice' between D and R.
I'm not projecting anything, there are enough total dickheads calling themselves libertarians to totally turn me off of a political philosophy I mostly agree with. I know what they say they believe but I am not joining up with people who venomously speak of the less fortunate as "paracites" and worse. If there is no empathy in libertarianism then it is no path to a better world.

yeah. If only libertarians had better spokespeople than the one's I've encountered on the internetz.

yeah. If only libertarians had better spokespeople than the one's I've encountered on the internetz.
Yes, they hate the government and practically everyone who lives here....calls themselves patriots.

Yes, they hate the government and practically everyone who lives here....calls themselves patriots.
true. You can't have civil society based on Darwin's Theory. Thats why i can't take 96% of the libertarians on the internetz seriously.

Libertarians are Domestic Terrorists according to Homeland Security are they not? :finger3:

Libertarians are Domestic Terrorists according to Homeland Security are they not.

I'll start worrying about the Libertarian Party when they finally have a convention that has to be held at a venue larger than a Chuckie Cheese. :cool-45:

Libertarians are Domestic Terrorists according to Homeland Security are they not.

I'll start worrying about the Libertarian Party when they finally have a convention that has to be held at a venue larger than a Chuckie Cheese. :cool-45:

i will NEVER Forget how little H. Ross Perot shook things up back in 92' with his 19% of the vote... it was something that scared the absolute Shit out of the Broken Left/Right BS Political Machine. LOL!!!!

i will NEVER Forget how little H. Ross Perot shook things up back in 92' with his 19% of the vote... it was something that scared the absolute Shit out of the Broken Left/Right BS Political Machine. LOL!!!!

But we're talking about the Libertarians. That's whole extra layer of crazy.

But we're talking about the Libertarians. That's whole extra layer of crazy.

And i am talking about a Hopelessly BROKEN System that Desperately Needs a Valid Choice #3 NOT a Dem or a REP

And i am talking about a Hopelessly BROKEN System that Desperately Needs a Valid Choice #3 NOT a Dem or a REP

Support public financing of elections. It's the only way the power of the parties can be broken.

Forum List

Back