Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

[ Republicans behaving badly ]

• The Department of Justice has reported a string of violent threats against election workers ahead of the Nov. 8 midterm elections.
  • Threats against election workers and officials have increased since the 2020 presidential election.
  • Some states also have taken measures to ensure the safety of workers at the polls.

(full article online)

NFBW: positive news on the stock market yesterday inflation‘s been cut in half past month which means by inauguration day inflation might be under control. Which means you just wasted your vote on a non-issue because economic matters such as inflation and recession and unemployment have absolutely no respect for election day and inauguration day and who is in control of Congress. It’s basically primarily random when economic upturns and downturns occur on a global scale.

END221028
If we let Democrats to continue to spend like they want, then inflation will go up. So I haven’t wasted anything.

NFBW: You don’t know that pandemic recovery inflation could be truly transitory and near over and have very little to do with government spending by Democrats,

END2210281450
Spending will decrease with a Republican Congress as Biden will veto and Republican spending and Republicans will vote down any Democratic Party bills with spending in them.

Things ran better with Clinton and a Republican Congress and Obama and a Republican Congress, both brought down deficit spending.

Lots of government spending means inflation, just be glad Manchin and Sinema voted against the over $6 trillion spending bill last December or inflation would have been much worse, and inflation is at 8.52%.

Spending will decrease with a Republican Congress as Biden will veto and Republican spending and Republicans will vote down any Democratic Party bills with spending in them.
There is a strong possibility that Republicans will not pay the bills that become due by not raising the debt ceiling. Will that make you happy if Biden refuses to submit to Republican extortion and America defaults on its obligations.

There is a strong possibility that Republicans will not pay the bills that become due by not raising the debt ceiling. Will that make you happy if Biden refuses to submit to Republican extortion and America defaults on its obligations.
And when have we defaulted on debts in the past?

And when have we defaulted on debts in the past?
We are in a post Trump world and MAGA Republicans are insane, they don’t give a shit about democracy and the rule of law anymore since they believe Trump’s BIG LIE.

They want to bring the government down.

They are threatening to do it.

I tend to believe them this time

Last edited:
We are in a post Trump world and MAGA Republicans are insane, they don’t give a shit about democracy and the rule of law anymore since they believe Trump’s BIG LIE.

They want to bring the government down.

They are threatening to do it.

I tend to believe them this time
When did we ever default on them? Just give me one time, that’s all I asked for, simple question.

They could have wrote and passed a law and the issue would have been solved decades ago, so I fault Congress for being lazy, being party before our country, Not sure why you won’t get upset by people that did nothing for 50 years, if they had done their job and cared like they claim, they would have got off their asses and tried to pass legislation, they talked about it for a few years after the Roe v Wade decision and the need to pass a law but did nothing, so spare me how Democrats are for women and minorities, they are for the Democratic Party and no one else.

wrote??????? :abgg2q.jpg:

[ Blame Biden for gas prices. But the real culprit are......the gas companies. Look at how much they made in the last quarter. Prices could be way down, if it weren't for the Billionaires wanting to become Trillionaires ]

Shell (SHEL.L) announced a $4bn (£3.4bn) share buyback programme and higher dividend payments for shareholders after posting bumper profits amid the energy crisis.

The FTSE 100 (^FTSE) firm reported a "robust performance in a turbulent economic environment" despite lower crude prices and higher gas prices compared with the second quarter this year.

Shell's adjusted earnings figure of $9.5bn in the third quarter was more than double the $4.13bn it recorded a year ago, but down on the record $11.5bn in Q2.

Europe's largest energy group beat the average analyst estimate of $9bn after cashing in on selling expensive gas, offsetting part of the fall in oil prices.

Shell will increase its dividend by 15% and buy back a further $4bn of shares as it reported another set of bumper profits driven by sustained high prices for its oil and gas products.

The additional buybacks lift total share purchases for the year to $18.5bn, taking announced shareholder distributions for 2022 to around $26bn, Shell said.

Payment will be made in March 2023, subject to board approval, the company added.

"We are delivering robust results at a time of ongoing volatility in global energy markets," chief executive Ben van Beurden said. "We continue to strengthen Shell’s portfolio through disciplined investment and transform the company for a low-carbon future."

Wael Sawan, head of Shell’s renewables and gas business, will replace van Beurden as CEO from 1 January 2023, when the Dutchman's nine-year stint at the helm will end.

Company shares were up 5.4% in early trade on Thursday in London.

Thursday's results were the second highest quarterly profits in the company’s history.

You are an idiot!

If your profit margin is 2% and gas sells for $2.00 a gallon, you make 4 cents. If gas sells for $5.00 a gallon, you make 10 cents. Your profits increased , yet your profit margin stayed the same.

How long ago did you drop out of high school?

When did we ever default on them? Just give me one time, that’s all I asked for, simple question.
Why in hell does it matter if it didn’t ever happen before in the context of this discussion if there are indications that MAGA Trump Republicans are threatening to extort concessions out of Biden by threatening not to raise the debt ceiling.

Forum List

Back