Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

For the professional association of pediatricians, see American Academy of Pediatrics.

NFBW: From your unscientific link:
At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.​
NFBW: The unscientific statement is in bold. Your unscientific religion based cultural conservative propaganda piece is not science at all. I will explain why the bolded statement contains an error in my next post or two, but first let’s get you up to speed on the link you just provided.

American College of Pediatricians​

This article is about a socially conservative advocacy group. For the professional association of pediatricians, see American Academy of Pediatrics.​
The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1]The group was founded in 2002. In 2005, it reportedly had between 150 and 200 members and one employee; in 2016, it reportedly had 500 physician members.[2][3] The group's primary focus is advocating against abortion and the adoption of children by gay or lesbian people. It also advocates conversion therapy.[4][5
American College of Pediatricians (emblem).jpg
Founded2002; 20 years ago
FoundersGerry Boccarossa and Joseph Zanga
Type501(c)(3)
Tax ID no.47-0886878
Revenue (2020)$127,841
Expenses (2020)$165,948
Websitewww.acpeds.org
The organization's view on parenting differs from the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexuality has no connection with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7] ACPeds has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for pushing "anti-LGBTQ junk science".[4]A number of mainstream researchers, including the director of the US National Institutes of Health, have accused ACPeds of misusing or mischaracterizing their work to advance ACPeds' political agenda.[8][9]
NFBW: Why did you refer me socially CONSERVATIVE Advocates’ propaganda site to convince me that science not religion is driving fucking over women’s privacy rights and reproductive freedom? That is what I get from anti-abortion Catholics like ding ?​
END2210280856​
Living at conception, that is what it says, whatever you want to believe is on you what I want to believe is on me and my view, like yours, is not changing. I agree we will disagree however that is not why Democrats will lose seats this election because my number one issue, like with 79% of all Americans is the economy. So this election I am voting based on the economy, which is troubling.

Then why on every election cycle did they bring up the chance of the overturning Roe v Wade as a reason to vote Democrat
NFBW: To prevent extremist Republican judges from getting on the Supreme Court which Is not limited to abortion rights by the way.

SO I am not sure deeply Dem leaders were as focused on abortion as you contend.

Still you are blaming the victim based upon the absurdity of thinking that when a political party gets into power it means they can enact legislation as easily as walking a small dog on a sunny day in a beautiful park - I don’t recall Dems ever holding All three branches of government with a 60 seat majority in the Senate since roe versus wade became settled law in 1973. Maybe you know of a time when that happened. Please fill us in.

END2210280818

NFBW: To prevent extremist Republican judges from getting on the Supreme Court which m Is not limited to abortion abortion rights by the way.

SO I am not sure Dem leaders were as focused on abortion as you contend. Still you are blaming the victim based upon the absurdity of thinking that when a political party gets into power it means they can enact legislation as easily as walking a small dog on a sunny day in a beautiful park - I don’t recall Dems ever holding All three branches of government with a $.60 majority in the Senate since roe versus wade became settled law in 1973. Maybe you know of a time when that happened. Please fill us in.

END2210280818
They could have wrote and passed a law and the issue would have been solved decades ago, so I fault Congress for being lazy, being party before our country, Not sure why you won’t get upset by people that did nothing for 50 years, if they had done their job and cared like they claim, they would have got off their asses and tried to pass legislation, they talked about it for a few years after the Roe v Wade decision and the need to pass a law but did nothing, so spare me how Democrats are for women and minorities, they are for the Democratic Party and no one else.

Living at conception, that is what it says,

NFBW: I have never presented an argument that fertilization of a human egg does not produce a living organism. So why did you post a link to a socially conservative website that has nothing to do with science as if I have been contending that abortion terminates a living organism. You are becoming more and more dishonest as we go along with this discussion.

They could have wrote and passed a law and the issue would have been solved decades ago, so I fault Congress for being lazy, being party before our country,

NFBW: how can democrats pass any law without a 60 seat majority in the Senate plus control of the White House. After Dobbs right now why can’t Democrats pass a law when there is plenty of incentive and passion to do so. They can’t because it’s impossible the way our government is set up. Are you going to continue to pursue this absurd line of argument that you’ve taken up?

END2210280940

they are for the Democratic Party and no one else.
NFBW: excuse me the democratic party is people and is made up of Left leaning men and women and a very solid majority of racial and cultural minorities. Of course democratic politicians when they get to Congress are for left leaning men and women and a very solid majority of racial and cultural minorities when they are able to represent that constituency in Congress.

Let’s just add another absurdity to your entire argument on this thread.

On the other hand the republican party is people and it’s basically for white conservative Christian people who want the majority in this country of all cultures and races to live by their religious law and that an individual person is created by God and has equal rights to the mother who is carrying it. if you believe a woman has a right to choose there is no way you can defend anything about the republican party.

END2210280952

[ Blame Biden for gas prices. But the real culprit are......the gas companies. Look at how much they made in the last quarter. Prices could be way down, if it weren't for the Billionaires wanting to become Trillionaires ]

Shell (SHEL.L) announced a $4bn (£3.4bn) share buyback programme and higher dividend payments for shareholders after posting bumper profits amid the energy crisis.

The FTSE 100 (^FTSE) firm reported a "robust performance in a turbulent economic environment" despite lower crude prices and higher gas prices compared with the second quarter this year.

Shell's adjusted earnings figure of $9.5bn in the third quarter was more than double the $4.13bn it recorded a year ago, but down on the record $11.5bn in Q2.

Europe's largest energy group beat the average analyst estimate of $9bn after cashing in on selling expensive gas, offsetting part of the fall in oil prices.

Shell will increase its dividend by 15% and buy back a further $4bn of shares as it reported another set of bumper profits driven by sustained high prices for its oil and gas products.

The additional buybacks lift total share purchases for the year to $18.5bn, taking announced shareholder distributions for 2022 to around $26bn, Shell said.

Payment will be made in March 2023, subject to board approval, the company added.

"We are delivering robust results at a time of ongoing volatility in global energy markets," chief executive Ben van Beurden said. "We continue to strengthen Shell’s portfolio through disciplined investment and transform the company for a low-carbon future."

Wael Sawan, head of Shell’s renewables and gas business, will replace van Beurden as CEO from 1 January 2023, when the Dutchman's nine-year stint at the helm will end.

Company shares were up 5.4% in early trade on Thursday in London.

Thursday's results were the second highest quarterly profits in the company’s history.

What species is that organism?
It’s a human Organism. Why do you free woman haters Keep asking that stupid question. Of course a zygote is human. Are you a retarded human?

The argument on the pro-choice side is a fertilized egg is not a viable human being albeit a developing human organism.

For the professional association of pediatricians, see American Academy of Pediatrics.

NFBW: From your unscientific link:
At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.​
NFBW: The unscientific statement is in bold. Your unscientific religion based cultural conservative propaganda piece is not science at all. I will explain why the bolded statement contains an error in my next post or two, but first let’s get you up to speed on the link you just provided.

This article is about a socially conservative advocacy group. For the professional association of pediatricians, see American Academy of Pediatrics.​
The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1]The group was founded in 2002. In 2005, it reportedly had between 150 and 200 members and one employee; in 2016, it reportedly had 500 physician members.[2][3] The group's primary focus is advocating against abortion and the adoption of children by gay or lesbian people. It also advocates conversion therapy.[4][5
American College of Pediatricians (emblem).jpg
Founded2002; 20 years ago
FoundersGerry Boccarossa and Joseph Zanga
Type501(c)(3)
Tax ID no.47-0886878
Revenue (2020)$127,841
Expenses (2020)$165,948
Websitewww.acpeds.org
The organization's view on parenting differs from the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexuality has no connection with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7] ACPeds has been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center for pushing "anti-LGBTQ junk science".[4]A number of mainstream researchers, including the director of the US National Institutes of Health, have accused ACPeds of misusing or mischaracterizing their work to advance ACPeds' political agenda.[8][9]
NFBW: Why did you refer me socially CONSERVATIVE Advocates’ propaganda site to convince me that science not religion is driving fucking over women’s privacy rights and reproductive freedom? That is what I get from anti-abortion Catholics like ding ?​
END2210280856​
tl/dr

NFBW: I have never presented an argument that fertilization of a human egg does not produce a living organism. So why did you post a link to a socially conservative website that has nothing to do with science as if I have been contending that abortion terminates a living organism. You are becoming more and more dishonest as we go along with this discussion.

NFBW: how can democrats pass any law without a 60 seat majority in the Senate plus control of the White House. After Dobbs right now why can’t Democrats pass a law when there is plenty of incentive and passion to do so. They can’t because it’s impossible the way our government is set up. Are you going to continue to pursue this absurd line of argument that you’ve taken up?

END2210280940
It hasn't always been like this and back during the first months of the Obama administration, they had the 60 votes and did nothing but Obamacare which they could have attached a law for federal abortions being legal, but alas, they did nothing, not a thing. In the 70's and 80's and into the 90's deals were often made to get the 60 votes however, it was not an important issue to Democrats, so they did nothing. Why do you defend people not doing their jobs, isn't that what you elect them for, going by their track record, they don't give a damn about women or minorities. Please pile on the accuses, it is people like yourself that won't hold your elective officials to task and blame others for the failures.

NFBW: excuse me the democratic party is people and is made up of Left leaning men and women and a very solid majority of racial and cultural minorities. Of course democratic politicians when they get to Congress are for left leaning men and women and a very solid majority of racial and cultural minorities when they are able to represent that constituency in Congress.

Let’s just add another absurdity to your entire argument on this thread.

On the other hand the republican party is people and it’s basically for white conservative Christian people who want the majority in this country of all cultures and races to live by their religious law and that an individual person is created by God and has equal rights to the mother who is carrying it. if you believe a woman has a right to choose there is no way you can defend anything about the republican party.

END2210280952
The Democratic Party is the party of the rich. I am not claiming wither party is better, they are both terrible, so I am voting economy this election and historically we see better times with a Democratic President and a Republican Congress. The economy and inflation are first and foremost the biggest issue that 79% of Americans agree. I dislike Republicans so I am like you this election, voting for what I believe is the lesser of two evils. In 2024 unless you put up some candidates that are rubber stampers like Clinton, Bush, Obama, or Biden, Dems will not get my vote for President. If the GOP puts up rubber stampers like Clinton, Bush, Obama or Biden and go with Trump, they will not get my vote. I tire of the unending spending. It is insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results.

so I am voting economy this election
NFBW: positive news on the stock market yesterday inflation‘s been cut in half past month which means by inauguration day inflation might be under control. Which means you just wasted your vote on a non-issue because economic matters such as inflation and recession and unemployment have absolutely no respect for election day and inauguration day and who is in control of Congress. It’s basically primarily random when economic upturns and downturns occur on a global scale.

END221028

It hasn't always been like this and back during the first months of the Obama administration, they had the 60 votes and did nothing but Obamacare which they could have attached a law for federal abortions being legal, but alas, they did nothing, not a thing.
NFBW: You really should get your facts straight when you’re having a discussion with me. You see I am actually not fooled by anybody. Your reasoning is flawed as it is not based on actual reality. You must start with reality if you want to have a discussion with me.

Obama never had a 60 vote super majority. And even if he did at that time they were at least four Blue Dog Democrats who could not be counted on to vote for an abortion law that protects the freedom of choice for women against right wing white Republican radical anti-abortion extremists like Mashmont and Bob Blaylock

Mitt Romney's at it again -- shading the truth on CBS News' 60 Minutes.​
In this video he's perpetuating the false Republican narrative that President Obama should have gotten more done during his first two years in office because he had a supermajority in the Senate.​
A supermajority is a filibuster-proof 60 or more Senate seats, allowing one party to pass legislation without votes from the other,​
Don't forget: the president needed a supermajority because of the Republicans' unprecedented use of the filibuster as an obstruction tactic -- they've used it more than 400 times.​
But here's the deal -- the real deal -- there actually wasn't a two year supermajority.​
This timeline shows the facts.​
President Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009 with just 58 Senators to support his agenda.
He should have had 59, but Republicans contested Al Franken's election in Minnesota and he didn't get seated for seven months.

The President's cause was helped in April when Pennsylvania's Republican Senator Arlen Specter switched parties.

That gave the President 59 votes -- still a vote shy of the super majority.​
But one month later, Democratic Senator Byrd of West Virginia was hospitalized and was basically out of commission.​
So while the President's number on paper was 59 Senators -- he was really working with just 58 Senators.​
Then in July, Minnesota Senator Al Franken was finally sworn in, giving President Obama the magic 60 -- but only in theory, because Senator Byrd was still out.

In August, Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts died and the number went back down to 59 again until Paul Kirk temporarily filled Kennedy's seat in September.​
Any pretense of a supermajority ended on February 4, 2010 when Republican Scott Brown was sworn into the seat Senator Kennedy once held.Do you see a two-year supermajority?​
I didn't think so.​
END2210281324​

I dislike Republicans so I am like you this election,
You are not like me. Stop assuming
You are on anything.

I do not dislike Republicans - I love millions of never Trump Republicans.

I Especially love Adam Kissinger and Liz Cheney and what they are doing to preserve the rule of law and democracy in the United States of America because I love my country first more than party.

END2210281350

[ More and more Republican Violence. Conspiracy Theories, from QANON or any other source, turn those with possible mental illness into psychopaths ready to murder because they believe those conspiracies. Was this one of them? ]

Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi allegedly underwent brain surgery Friday morning after being "violently assaulted" with a hammer during a targeted break-in to their San Francisco house, officials and sources confirm. Nancy Pelosi was not home or in San Francisco at the time of the attack.

The suspect has been identified by SFPD as 42-year-old David Depape, who is in custody.

Police arrived at Pelosi's home around 2:30 a.m. where they found Depape taking a hammer from Paul Pelosi, and attacking him with it.

Sources confirm to ABC News that the break-in is suspected to be targeted, as Depepe allegedly entered through a sliding glass door and was looking for Nancy Pelosi herself, shouting "Where's Nancy?"

ABC News reports that Pelosi's injuries are "significant," but according to two familiar sources, he is expected to recover.

A previous occurrence:

Forum List

Back