Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

neither cared to solidify their position
NFBW: Your conclusion is absurd. Clearly it is a fact, that religious right Catholics and white evangelical Protestant Christians, worked in close collaboration with the Republican Party and the Federalists Society to get Catholic ding Justices appointed to the Supreme Court to make banning or licensing a medical procedure a states rights issue as a back door way to celebrate depriving women of a fundamental right in a white and Christian enough state.,

At least your point that Republicans didnt care to solidify their position is blatantly not true and therefore absurd, making your entire argument on women's rights absurd in my opinion. You need to revise your excuse for doing nothing but throw your feces on the field from the peanut gallery.

END2210250739

Last edited:
was impressed by a Trump economy on steroids and everybody with half a brain knew that the economy would go to crap once Biden came in. As soon as DeSantis takes over it will be back

Papageorgio has opined on the matter over the years:

PapaG211123-#68 “The left needs to get over their obsession with Trump.”

PapaG140702-#156 “But I am not a partisan hack, because unlike you, I don't believe the President has a huge control over the economy.”

PapaG140702-#169 “The economy was in the dumps the beginning of 2009 according to Firefly and Kissmy, Obama should of had it turned around in March of that year, so spare me the long term bullshit.”

1AEEDA11-B26B-47FD-88E1-0FD64C1FB38C.jpeg

NFBW: If Trump had kept his promise that his ‘tax cuts for the rich’ trickle down bullshit in 2017 would produce a 4.2 GDP economy as Biden has done, can either of you’ve two tell me what economic science couid have guaranteed a hot 4.2 GDP Economy during the remainder of Trump’s first and only term would not have suffered the consequences of being accompanied by high inflation?

END2210250806

NFBW: Your conclusion is absurd. Clearly it is a fact, that religious right Catholics and white evangelical Protestant Christians, worked in close collaboration with the Republican Party and the Federalists Society to get Catholic ding Justices appointed to the Supreme Court to make banning or licensing a medical procedure a states rights issue as a back door way to celebrate depriving women of a fundamental right in a white and Christian enough state.,

At least your point that Republicans didnt care to solidify their position is blatantly not true and therefore absurd, making your entire argument on women's rights absurd in my opinion. You need to revise your excuse for doing nothing but throw your feces on the field from the peanut gallery.

END2210250739

It goes to show just how morally fucked-up you are, that you consider the murder of innocent human beings to be “a fundamental right”.

It goes to show just how morally fucked-up you are, that you consider the murder of innocent human beings to be “a fundamental right”.
NFBW: Where have I advocated for the murder of a human being as I am not a Catholic and I do not accept their Religious Doctrine ( Humanae Vitae ) that a human being exists from the instant of conception because it was created by a personal God who plans to have a living relationship with him or her even if a 12 year old girl get pregnant by rape and incest.

END2210250817

I was impressed by a Trump economy on steroids and everybody with half a brain knew that the economy would go to crap once Biden came in. As soon as DeSantis takes over it will be back
[ The "failing" economy" under Biden]

In the first 11 months under President Biden, businesses added over 6 million jobs, or an average of 565,000 jobs each month—the most in a calendar year by any U.S. president in recorded U.S. history. Over 84% of the jobs lost during the worst of the pandemic have been regained.

The U.S. Economy Experienced a Record Rebound During ...​

The U.S. economy improved more during President Joe Biden’s first year in office than in the first 12 months of any other president in the past 50 years. Job growth, economic growth, retail sales and business creation are all up, while unemployment and unemployment insurance claims are down significantly. While there have been challenges, President Biden’s bold leadership has continued to meet them, and across all of these metrics, conditions not only improved but exceeded expectations as the United States continues its robust recovery from the pandemic recession.
The economy grew at the fastest rate in nearly 40 years

Gross domestic product (GDP) growth in 2021 reached 5.7%—the highest annual growth since 1984—after rebounding from a decrease of 3.4% in 2020. The U.S. continues to lead among its peer countries in its pandemic recovery, and GDP growth exceeded 6% in three out of the last four quarters. The rate of annual growth surpassed both the Federal Reserve’s projection of 4.2% growth and the Congressional Budget Office’s projection of 4.6% growth before passage of the American Rescue Plan.

https://www.jec.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/d477dbcd-9b85-4866-accb-3d64ad30d8f3/the-u.s.-economy-has-experienced-a-record-rebound-under-president-biden-final.pdf

Democrats suppress conservative ideas through the censorship of social media and control of the MSM and education system. In other words, there is no free exchange of ideas and opinions for conservatives because Democrat bigots won't allow it
But you have no evidence of any of that, except empty words.

Got it.

Lying about Roe to get on the Supreme Court. All Republicans have done it to get on the Supreme Court since Bork.

[ Another Republican Supreme Court Justice who does not care for the Rule of Law. Party First. ]

You reply to none of my points - just the same boilerplate cynicism over the past which makes no sense at all.

What is your answer in the here and now? . Which Party actually protected women’s rights in Kansas this past summer and which Party sought to abolish them in that state?

END2210250445
I did answer, you asked which party would protect a woman’s right to abort a pregnancy, I answered neither and it is correct. Either party has done a damn thing about it for 50 years. For 50 years Democrats have talked and done nothing, that is pretty simple. When it comes to do, Dems sat on the issue to make money and get votes and did nothing.

END2210250739
Again, my concern is the economy and 79% of Americans agree that this is the number one issue going into the election. Abortion is not an issue of primary concern because as with most America, we need to stop spending and programs, the Dems are about their power, not women’s power or they would have done something decades ago instead of fake concern.

I did answer, you asked which party would protect a woman’s right to abort a pregnancy, I answered neither and it is correct. Either party has done a damn thing about it for 50 years. For 50 years Democrats have talked and done nothing, that is pretty simple. When it comes to do, Dems sat on the issue to make money and get votes and did nothing.
You are not being honest and you do know it.

Be ashamed of yourself.

You are basing your saying on Roe falling and only that.

Here are some facts before Alito did what he did:

[This was in 2014. A Republican Governor in a Republican State forcing health clinics to shut down because they wanted to stop abortions. Democrats never did that in any Democratic Governed State ]

[ The Republican state of mind on abortions ]

Paxton and some anti-abortion activists are arguing that state laws that banned abortion before Roe v. Wade — and were never repealed — could now be in effect in Texas.

All Red States are salivating at being able to make it difficult if not impossible for women to mind their own business.

You are not being honest and you do know it.

Be ashamed of yourself.

You are basing your saying on Roe falling and only that.

Here are some facts before Alito did what he did:

[This was in 2014. A Republican Governor in a Republican State forcing health clinics to shut down because they wanted to stop abortions. Democrats never did that in any Democratic Governed State ]

[ The Republican state of mind on abortions ]

Paxton and some anti-abortion activists are arguing that state laws that banned abortion before Roe v. Wade — and were never repealed — could now be in effect in Texas.

All Red States are salivating at being able to make it difficult if not impossible for women to mind their own business.
And had the Democratic Party gave a damn, they would have done something and continued to do something starting 50 years ago when a Conservative court ruled in favor of abortion, but they did nothing and used it to get money, and used it to get votes but did nothing. Now, it is all someone else’s fault and not the Democrats for not doing their job in the first place and you are now upset with others, not holding your party responi for not doing anything. You are dishonest.

This election is about the economy and inflation as 79% of Americans believe this is the biggest issue and that is Why Democrats will lose the House, not the Senate but the House. That should slow the Biden spending agenda down and allow inflation to fall, I hope.

Where have I advocated for the murder of a human being as I am not a Catholic and I do not accept their Religious Doctrine ( Humanae Vitae ) that a human being exists from the instant of conception…

That's hard science, not religious dogma. A human being exists from conception, and abortion is nothing less than the cold-blooded murder of an innocent human being.

And had the Democratic Party gave a damn, they would have done something and continued to do something starting 50 years ago when a Conservative court ruled in favor of abortion, but they did nothing and used it to get money, and used it to get votes but did nothing. Now, it is all someone else’s fault and not the Democrats for not doing their job in the first place and you are now upset with others, not holding your party responi for not doing anything. You are dishonest.

This election is about the economy and inflation as 79% of Americans believe this is the biggest issue and that is Why Democrats will lose the House, not the Senate but the House. That should slow the Biden spending agenda down and allow inflation to fall, I hope.

Do not be surprised if The Republicans take the Senate also.
I know the math makes it difficult but -

Again, my concern is the economy and 79% of Americans agree that this is the number one issue going into the election. Abortion is not an issue of primary concern because as with most America, we need to stop spending and programs, the Dems are about their power, not women’s power or they would have done something decades ago instead of fake concern.
The economy is doing just fine under Biden as I showed above.

Forum List

Back