Wait what?? 100 - 0 for cloture!!

So, because Cruz lied to his constituents about being able to repeal Obamacare, he gets to shut down government to cover his ass

Obama has over spent this nation by $7 trillion in less than 5 years.

Barack Obama is shutting down the government because he can't show an ounce of restraint and spend within his budget.

What did Obama spend $7 trillion on?

Bushs wars? Bushs tax cuts? Interest on Bushs debt?

Tell me how much Obama spending was?

I just told you - $7 trillion (are you off your meds RW?!?)... :cuckoo:

Barack Obama is shutting down the government because he can't show an ounce of restraint and spend within his budget.

I know you have reading comprehension problems but what programs initiated by Obama led to $7 trillion in spending

If you claim Obama is a prolific spender, you should have an idea what he spent money on

you're attacking Obama for spending money on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars?????

you're attacking Obama for spending money on interest on the debt that was accrued before he was elected??

you're attacking Obama for spending money on all the people who were layed off due to the Recession that began under Bush????

wow, you're a real idiot.

Barack Obama has legal, constitutional, complete & total control over the U.S. military and can withdrawal them any time. He chose not too.

And don't blame Bush for Afghanistan - it was Bill Clinton who made sure Al Qaeda knew it was ok to attack America by not only refusing to address them (we suffered more terrorist attacks under Bill Clinton than ALL presidents in U.S. history combined) - but he also gutted defense half a TRILLION dollars over his 8 years in office. The 9/11 attacks occurred under his final (gutted) defense budget asshat (the outgoing president has the years budget submitted and approved by Congress BEFORE the incoming president is sworn in - not that you ignorant Dumbocrats would know that).

Barack Obama is president now asshole. He OWNS it. Obviously he's incapable since you people have spent 5 years of Obama's reign of terror blaming Bush.

You're the REAL idiot [MENTION=44947]Hoffstra[/MENTION]

you're attacking Obama for spending money on interest on the debt that was accrued before he was elected??

you're attacking Obama for spending money on all the people who were layed off due to the Recession that began under Bush????

Barack Obama has legal, constitutional, complete & total control over the U.S. military and can withdrawal them any time. He chose not too.

And don't blame Bush for Afghanistan - it was Bill Clinton who made sure Al Qaeda knew it was ok to attack America by not only refusing to address them (we suffered more terrorist attacks under Bill Clinton than ALL presidents in U.S. history combined) - but he also gutted defense half a TRILLION dollars over his 8 years in office. The 9/11 attacks occurred under his final (gutted) defense budget asshat (the outgoing president has the years budget submitted and approved by Congress BEFORE the incoming president is sworn in - not that you ignorant Dumbocrats would know that).

Barack Obama is president now asshole. He OWNS it. Obviously he's incapable since you people have spent 5 years of Obama's reign of terror blaming Bush.

So Bush created a hornets nest in Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama gets the blame for not walking away

Thank god we had Obama to win both of those wars and clean up Bush's mess

I know you have reading comprehension problems but what programs initiated by Obama led to $7 trillion in spending

If you claim Obama is a prolific spender, you should have an idea what he spent money on

You too should "have an idea what he spent money on". Sadly though you choose willful ignorant obedience to your masters in exchange for government table scraps. How humiliating for you RW:

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act

The Omnibus Trade Act

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act

President Obama’s budget even proposes to cancel the sequester cuts, because he can’t bear to cut even 1% of federal spending from the growth in spending. His budget proposes to spend $46.5 trillion overall over the next 10 years, even more than the Senate Democrat budget, the highest government spending in world history.

Despite all the tax increases, President Obama’s budget proposal would never balance the budget, by Obama’s own admission. His own budget admits that after 10 years, the deficit would still be $439 billion, still about the highest in history before President Obama.

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases - Forbes

So Bush created a hornets nest in Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama gets the blame for not walking away

So Clinton creates the hornets nest in Iraq and Afghanistan and ignorant asshats like you blame the GOP? (Hint: Clinton was a Dumbocrats stupid).

Thank God we had Bush to stop all of the terrorist attacks. More under Bill Clinton than ALL presidents in U.S. history combined. Not one under GWB's defense budgets.

No one blames Bush for Afghanistan.

Every intelligent, informed American blames Bush for Iraq, yes.

So, because Cruz lied to his constituents about being able to repeal Obamacare, he gets to shut down government to cover his ass

[MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION]

This is obviously about you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

This coming from someone so ignorant of his own government that he insisted the Constitution was NOT the law... :lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-wrong-with-america-click-on-this-thread.html

No one blames Bush for Afghanistan.

Every intelligent, informed American blames Bush for Iraq, yes.

You must not have been paying attention very long. There were a lot, and I mean a lot of people that were pretty put out that Bush I didn't take Saddam out the first time.

Now those WMDs that were moved to Syria will make it back to Iraq and over to Iran.

So Clinton creates the hornets nest in Iraq and Afghanistan and ignorant asshats like you blame the GOP? (Hint: Clinton was a Dumbocrats stupid).

Thank God we had Bush to stop all of the terrorist attacks. More under Bill Clinton than ALL presidents in U.S. history combined. Not one under GWB's defense budgets.

Clinton didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan

What ever happened to Republican personal responsibility?

Blaming Bush for Iraq is like blaming FDR for WW2.

wellllll in a way......, that is true..., FDR wanted the U.S. involved in WWII in order to get US out of further depression........, according to what i was told by my Father, other relatives, teachers and what i read in historical notes. :up:

He spent it doubling the number of people on welfare, new wars of his choosing, checks to rich thieving democrats and fat cat republicans, and by increasing federal spending 30-50% on nearly every single federal program. Worse he did this when revenue was way down, thus causing the largest gap between income and spending in the history of the planet.

And in response you ask what increase? You are obtuse. CAN YOU EVEN NAME ONE PROGRAM THAT WAS NOT INCREASED?

have you idiot/stupid liarberals figured out yet the "cloture" vote is TODAY !!

the 100-0 was to end further discussion and that was all it amounted to.

i sure wish liberals had a brain, so that we Conservatives could reason with them. .... :lmao:

Yet the money is still being spent way beyond the revenue. Do you even care where the money is coming from? Don't believe everything you read. They are raiding federal pensions to fund government spending. Federal pensions that will be restocked the minute the borrowing limit is expanded. Debt is going up at nearly the same rate it was going up before - sequestration.

Clinton didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan

What ever happened to Republican personal responsibility?

Exactly - instead Clinton allowed Al Qaeda to knock down the World Trade Towers (along with half a dozen other serious attacks). Bush took PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and start kicking the fuck out of terrorists around the world.

Forum List

Back