🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Waited Too Long?

How conveniently the right forgets that the brits are mostly Roman and Nordic and moorish genetically .

What The hell are you blabbering about. They are Jutes, Angles,Brigantes, Picts, Belgae, Saxon, Welsh, Scot, Celtic, and of course Norse who raped anything that moved so if you're white skinned you have Norse in you.

Almost no Roman, and very little Moor however.
False

The Western world is slowly seeing that Muslims and the West do not mix.

Is it too late to stop the inevitable destruction of Western culture ?
It may very well be, however it certainly is worth at least trying to reverse as much of the destruction as possible.

My guess is though, the West will be gone in another hundred years.

The Western world is slowly seeing that Muslims and the West do not mix.

Is it too late to stop the inevitable destruction of Western culture ?
It may very well be, however it certainly is worth at least trying to reverse as much of the destruction as possible.

My guess is though, the West will be gone in another hundred years.
That lament is as old a civilization.

Just saying. . . Drifter is Lost.

There will be no destruction of Western culture anymore than the ME is going to disappear or change

Interesting question. Make a case for it, change is liberalism.
liberalism by definition is usually about change, and conservatism is usually about status quo.......do you really believe that liberalism is not about change?
You are citing your opinion. Give me something other than an assertion. Can change be regressive to worse times? If so, is that liberalism?
do you deny that liberalism is about change.......? yes, change can be regressive.....but liberals are about change.....are they not?
Conservatives and Liberals both are about change and how to handle and control it.

Good on you. You passed the day with honest debating. See you tomorrow.

fuck you......you can't cite a single post in the past two weeks where i was dishonest.....i'm sure you'll make some excuse to avoid the debate.......
You have to post daily, Yurt, to show you can do two weeks without lying before I debate you. Snap to.

liberalism by definition is usually about change, and conservatism is usually about status quo.......do you really believe that liberalism is not about change?
You are citing your opinion. Give me something other than an assertion. Can change be regressive to worse times? If so, is that liberalism?
do you deny that liberalism is about change.......? yes, change can be regressive.....but liberals are about change.....are they not?
Conservatives and Liberals both are about change and how to handle and control it.

Good on you. You passed the day with honest debating. See you tomorrow.

fuck you......you can't cite a single post in the past two weeks where i was dishonest.....i'm sure you'll make some excuse to avoid the debate.......
You have to post daily, Yurt, to show you can do two weeks without lying before I debate you. Snap to.

once again.....MOVING the goal posts.....just as i predicted.....you did not say that before....you're CHANGING your "standards" AGAIN

just as i predicted......:lol:

and you know i do not post here everyday.....you knew that when you said two weeks....no changing your mind now....especially since you refuse to go back to the prior two weeks to find something....

bail out jakey......you're good at it....

I always said you had two weeks and I would be watching.

Now you have tried to say it was the previous two weeks.

You need to man up, Yurt, and act morally and maturely.

You are now on a suspension until August 1. We will try again then.

You are a shiver looking for a spine.

How conveniently the right forgets that the brits are mostly Roman and Nordic and moorish genetically .

What The hell are you blabbering about. They are Jutes, Angles,Brigantes, Picts, Belgae, Saxon, Welsh, Scot, Celtic, and of course Norse who raped anything that moved so if you're white skinned you have Norse in you.

False

No, I am factually correct. The best you can do is say "no" and give nothing to support your nonsense. Typical brain dead response from a progressive moron.

False

No, I am factually correct. The best you can do is say "no" and give nothing to support your nonsense. Typical brain dead response from a progressive moron.
You are factually in error. "Roman" means the wide spread intermixing of western Europe and Britain in the first three centuries after Christ.

I always said you had two weeks and I would be watching.

Now you have tried to say it was the previous two weeks.

You need to man up, Yurt, and act morally and maturely.

You are now on a suspension until August 1. We will try again then.

You are a shiver looking for a spine.

you're lying again...i never said it was the prior two weeks, i said why don't YOU consider the prior two weeks....

you're a liar jake and as i predicted you would weasel out....

fuck you and the fuck the debate....you never had any intention of debating me and have kept making up "rules" or "standards" and then keep CHANGING them every single time....this is, what, the fourth time you've changed the rules to AVOID the debate....

you should be ashamed of yourself.

False

You are factually in error. "Roman" means the wide spread intermixing of western Europe and Britain in the first three centuries after Christ.

No, it doesn’t. There was a very specific group called the Romano British made up of Brigantes who fought for the Roman Empire. There was certainly some inter mingling but that would have been rare between the "barbarians" and the civilized Romans. Most intermingling would occur with the servants.
Get thee to a school..boy.

"certainly some inter mingling but that would have been rare between the "barbarians" and the civilized Romans. Most intermingling would occur with the servants" and Roman masters and females slaves, which would have mean Roman was not rare.

Forum List

Back