🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Waited Too Long?

How interesting that you are including 2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

The great majority are not fucked up like you, darkfisted.
They never belonged there to begin with. Blame the stupid EU immigration policy for the fuck up.
Of course they do. The second the GB went all colonial and imperialist the fact was that they colonials would becoming to the UK.

And they, as UK citizens, have every right to their say. Tough to a racist like you with no where but the corner to go.
I do hope they televise your treason trial.
You are mental.

You don't have the numbers, the weapons, the services, and the commitment to overthrow the system.

If you try, the system will put you in a box for life or give you a dirt nap forever.

fascinating....talking about violence in light of post 13....poor jakey

How interesting that you are including 2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

They never belonged there to begin with. Blame the stupid EU immigration policy for the fuck up.
Of course they do. The second the GB went all colonial and imperialist the fact was that they colonials would becoming to the UK.

And they, as UK citizens, have every right to their say. Tough to a racist like you with no where but the corner to go.
They are going to get the boot, watch. You just don't realize history is repeating itself.
Nope, not in the slightest. But those who get violent will go to gaol.
You're a reprobate... You don't get to tell anyone where they're going.

You are mental.

You don't have the numbers, the weapons, the services, and the commitment to overthrow the system.

If you try, the system will put you in a box for life or give you a dirt nap forever.
We're coming for you, Jakey the Snakey...Pray every night that in the morning you wakey!

"Waited Too Long?"

Better late than never, but Britain definitely did wait too long.

It should have left decades ago, when it was obvious that the forced EU policies regarding immigration and many more political and economical factors, were causing the UK unnecessary harm.

However, it's a great step forward and as long as the UK stays motivated , there is no reason at all why great progress can't be made. :thup:
That's the hope for the regressive voters, so we will see.
change was made....how is that not liberalism?
Interesting question. Make a case for it, change is liberalism.

How conveniently the right forgets that the brits are mostly Roman and Nordic and moorish genetically .

What The hell are you blabbering about. They are Jutes, Angles,Brigantes, Picts, Belgae, Saxon, Welsh, Scot, Celtic, and of course Norse who raped anything that moved so if you're white skinned you have Norse in you.

Almost no Roman, and very little Moor however.

They are going to get the boot, watch. You just don't realize history is repeating itself.
OOM, the end of those like you are foretold in history. It is not glory.

To the OP: British Muslim citizens have every right as any other citizen in the UK and that wont change.

You are mental.

We're coming for you, Jakey the Snakey...Pray every night that in the morning you wakey!
I will set the alarm.

You are mental.

Those who engage in violence will go to gaol. You know that. Or are you saying LEO behavior is wrong to be violent when the criminals use violence?

How conveniently the right forgets that the brits are mostly Roman and Nordic and moorish genetically .

What The hell are you blabbering about. They are Jutes, Angles,Brigantes, Picts, Belgae, Saxon, Welsh, Scot, Celtic, and of course Norse who raped anything that moved so if you're white skinned you have Norse in you.

Almost no Roman, and very little Moor however.
Still some Roman, yes, but not much.

To the OP: British Muslim citizens have every right as any other citizen in the UK and that wont change.
Yeah...I win.

You are mental.

Those who engage in violence will go to gaol. You know that.
No. I don't know that. God created the nations when he scattered the people from the Tower of Babel....which reprobates like yourself are trying to recreate through multiculturalism.

You are doing the devil's work and you don't even know it.

Yeah...I win.
:itsok: So you are a Aryan Christian of some sort. OK.

You are mental.

Those who engage in violence will go to gaol. You know that. Or are you saying LEO behavior is wrong to be violent when the criminals use violence?

do you believe in violence.....? seems you do......

Yeah...I win.
:itsok:
Watch. You're going to be crying come November. Your nightmare is coming, traitor.

You are mental.

He does. He's a statist.

Yeah...I win.
:itsok: So you are a Aryan Christian of some sort. OK.
Lol...no. A baptist.

You are mental.

I support the military and LEO as necessary. I am not a pacifist. Are you?

You are mental.

I support the military and LEO as necessary. I am not a pacifist. Are you?
Because you would get smashed like the chump you are without them. Can't wait to turn them loose on you leftists. Its gonna be great!

You are mental.

He does. He's a statist.
You make threats involving violence. So you are a violent Baptist. OK.

"Waited Too Long?"

Better late than never, but Britain definitely did wait too long.

It should have left decades ago, when it was obvious that the forced EU policies regarding immigration and many more political and economical factors, were causing the UK unnecessary harm.

However, it's a great step forward and as long as the UK stays motivated , there is no reason at all why great progress can't be made. :thup:
That's the hope for the regressive voters, so we will see.
change was made....how is that not liberalism?
Interesting question. Make a case for it, change is liberalism.

liberalism by definition is usually about change, and conservatism is usually about status quo.......do you really believe that liberalism is not about change?

Forum List

Back