🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Waited Too Long?

The Mormon leadership tried that in Utah Territory, but it did not go so well.

Since we know now that Jon Snow is the natural son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, he can wed his blood kin Daenrys Targaryen.

I always said you had two weeks and I would be watching.

Now you have tried to say it was the previous two weeks.

You need to man up, Yurt, and act morally and maturely.

You are now on a suspension until August 1. We will try again then.

You are a shiver looking for a spine.

you're lying again...i never said it was the prior two weeks, i said why don't YOU consider the prior two weeks....

you're a liar jake and as i predicted you would weasel out....

fuck you and the fuck the debate....you never had any intention of debating me and have kept making up "rules" or "standards" and then keep CHANGING them every single time....this is, what, the fourth time you've changed the rules to AVOID the debate....

you should be ashamed of yourself.
I made it very clear that it would be the coming two weeks.

You lie when you say that is not so.

You lie about my intentions.

You are clearly scared.

You are now on probation until 15 Sep 2016.

Clean up your act.

Another xenophobia is pandemic on the right thread.
shut up Jake Even a blind man can see that there is a valid reason for the animosity towards Muslims.
You talking to me, fool boy?

Yes, animosity toward terrorist Christians and jihadists radicals is a logical thing.
So you hate the IRA, that's nice.
And any American Christian who rapes, pillages, and kills others for his Jesus.

That is the biggest question in Briton right now. Not any short term economic fallout but did they wait to long to quash the flow of terrorist savages into their country? A 2011 census shows that while they may have not lost control of their country they have indeed lost control of their major cities.
muslimchildren-vi.jpg

The islamic savage voting bloc in those cities is in fact large enough to take control of those cities without a shot being fired. They are slowly surrounding major cities there cutting off citizens from long held rights. And they are paying for this by RE-distributing British wealth to NON citizens.

unnamed-vi.jpg

One group EARNED those benefits and one did not. So as one group fought and died for their country now starve to death in the street the other collects benefits and murders.
BypT80IIAARxKM-vi.jpg

The leadership of Britain sold out joyfully and willingly. Liberals there did that like this idiot...
Cameron6-vi.jpg

eurabiae1364189369271-vi.jpg

Britain may well have waited to long to avoid a islamic civil war IN their country.
But the bigger question is......Will we?

Fury
As the saying goes the devil is in the details. By including only Christians and Muslims and only for selected cities, you get a very a distorted picture, which of course is the purpose.

Using real census data, you get the real picture.
Religion in the United Kingdom:

Christianity(59.5%)
No religion (25.7%)
Not stated (7.2%)
Islam (4.4%)
Hinduism (1.3%)
Other religions (1.9%)

shut up Jake

Even a blind man can see that there is a valid reason for the animosity towards Muslims.
Rationalizing.

True, rational thinking is something you idiotic partisans are incapable of , so I understand your confusion.
Rationalizing and rationality are diametrically opposed.
You are a master of the first and are totally ignorant of the second.

shut up Jake

Even a blind man can see that there is a valid reason for the animosity towards Muslims.
Rationalizing.

True, rational thinking is something you idiotic partisans are incapable of , so I understand your confusion.

Incorrect. it is YOU , and partisans like you, who continually try to rationalize things. Such as trying to rationalize why people should not be worried about Muslims. People SHOULD be worried about Muslims.

shut up Jake

Rationalizing.

Incorrect. it is YOU , and partisans like you, who continually try to rationalize things. Such as trying to rationalize why people should not be worried about Muslims. People SHOULD be worried about Muslims.
The previous is a example of paranoid rationalizing.

Like France GB has let itself be overrun with Muslims.

Will be interesting to see how long it takes them to vote themselves into power in GB.

If Britain were smart they would boot every Muslim out out of the country

Forum List

Back