🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Waited Too Long?

You are mental.

You don't have the numbers, the weapons, the services, and the commitment to overthrow the system.

If you try, the system will put you in a box for life or give you a dirt nap forever.

fascinating....talking about violence in light of post 13....poor jakey
Those who engage in violence will go to gaol. You know that. Or are you saying LEO behavior is wrong to be violent when the criminals use violence?

do you believe in violence.....? seems you do......
I support the military and LEO as necessary. I am not a pacifist. Are you?
Because you would get smashed like the chump you are without them. Can't wait to turn them loose on you leftists. Its gonna be great!
You have some silly dreams.

"Waited Too Long?"

Better late than never, but Britain definitely did wait too long.

It should have left decades ago, when it was obvious that the forced EU policies regarding immigration and many more political and economical factors, were causing the UK unnecessary harm.

However, it's a great step forward and as long as the UK stays motivated , there is no reason at all why great progress can't be made. :thup:
That's the hope for the regressive voters, so we will see.
change was made....how is that not liberalism?
Interesting question. Make a case for it, change is liberalism.
liberalism by definition is usually about change, and conservatism is usually about status quo.......do you really believe that liberalism is not about change?
You are citing your opinion. Give me something other than an assertion. Can change be regressive to worse times? If so, is that liberalism?

fascinating....talking about violence in light of post 13....poor jakey
Those who engage in violence will go to gaol. You know that. Or are you saying LEO behavior is wrong to be violent when the criminals use violence?

Because you would get smashed like the chump you are without them. Can't wait to turn them loose on you leftists. Its gonna be great!
Not at all...its going to happen. History always repeats itself.

Then your sort will lose again.

"Waited Too Long?"

Better late than never, but Britain definitely did wait too long.

It should have left decades ago, when it was obvious that the forced EU policies regarding immigration and many more political and economical factors, were causing the UK unnecessary harm.

However, it's a great step forward and as long as the UK stays motivated , there is no reason at all why great progress can't be made. :thup:
liberalism by definition is usually about change, and conservatism is usually about status quo.......do you really believe that liberalism is not about change?
You are citing your opinion. Give me something other than an assertion. Can change be regressive to worse times? If so, is that liberalism?

do you deny that liberalism is about change.......?

yes, change can be regressive.....but liberals are about change.....are they not?

do you deny that liberalism is about change.......? yes, change can be regressive.....but liberals are about change.....are they not?
Conservatives and Liberals both are about change and how to handle and control it.

Good on you. You passed the day with honest debating. See you tomorrow.

Then your sort will lose again.
Nope. My side has never lost.

do you deny that liberalism is about change.......? yes, change can be regressive.....but liberals are about change.....are they not?
Conservatives and Liberals both are about change and how to handle and control it.

fuck you......you can't cite a single post in the past two weeks where i was dishonest.....i'm sure you'll make some excuse to avoid the debate.......

fuck you......you can't cite a single post in the past two weeks where i was dishonest.....i'm sure you'll make some excuse to avoid the debate.......
He's an idiot. Why bother with him besides taunt and mock him, Yurt?

They elected a muslim mayor of London, now he wants London to be a separate country from England.

The British need to start throwing bodies into the sea.

They elected a muslim mayor of London, now he wants London to be a separate country from England.

Get their military together, round um up...either they go peacefully or shoot them and feed them to the sharks in the ocean.
That is what will happen to the far right when it rises up.

Get their military together, round um up...either they go peacefully or shoot them and feed them to the sharks in the ocean.
That is what will happen to the far right when it rises up.
Lol! No it won't. You are a wishful dreamer.

Forum List

Back