🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Waited Too Long?

Image of Claudette just before the discussion crushed her argument.

images

How interesting that you are including 2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

The great majority are not fucked up like you, darkfisted.

The great majority is what percent. 80-90%? With a muslim population of almost 3 million, that still leaves thousands to do their jihad routine on us. But as long as we can get rid of the confederate flags and monuments,as well as most of the guns in this country, we oughta be safe, reckon?

How interesting that you are including 2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

The great majority is what percent. 80-90%? With a muslim population of almost 3 million, that still leaves thousands to do their jihad routine on us. But as long as we can get rid of the confederate flags and monuments,as well as most of the guns in this country, we oughta be safe, reckon?
That makes absolutely no sense to rationally thinking persons.

Last edited:
jasonnfree, post: 14639586, member: 37315"]
How interesting that you are including /?2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

That makes absolutely no sense to rationally thinking person.
rational?

I always said you had two weeks and I would be watching.

Now you have tried to say it was the previous two weeks.

You need to man up, Yurt, and act morally and maturely.

You are now on a suspension until August 1. We will try again then.

You are a shiver looking for a spine.

you're lying again...i never said it was the prior two weeks, i said why don't YOU consider the prior two weeks....

you're a liar jake and as i predicted you would weasel out....

fuck you and the fuck the debate....you never had any intention of debating me and have kept making up "rules" or "standards" and then keep CHANGING them every single time....this is, what, the fourth time you've changed the rules to AVOID the debate....

you should be ashamed of yourself.
I made it very clear that it would be the coming two weeks.

You lie when you say that is not so.

You lie about my intentions.

You are clearly scared.

You are now on probation until 15 Sep 2016.

Clean up your act.

seriously.......i said why don't you CONSIDER the past two weeks......

i NEVER said your NEW rule was about the coming two weeks.....i merely asked you why you won't consider the past two weeks so we can debate now.......THEN you LIED and claimed i said something about another two weeks.....

you're either severely retarded or a liar.......which is it?

jasonnfree, post: 14639586, member: 37315"]
How interesting that you are including /?2d and 3d and 4th and 5th generation Muslim children in your numbers.

That makes absolutely no sense to rationally thinking person.
rational?
An adverb modifying an adjective.

Yurt, as always, when curbed and made to bite the bit, bucks and bridles.

You failed the conditions of your short term probation. It's indefinite now.

Last edited:

you're lying again...i never said it was the prior two weeks, i said why don't YOU consider the prior two weeks....

fuck you and the fuck the debate....you never had any intention of debating me and have kept making up "rules" or "standards" and then keep CHANGING them every single time....this is, what, the fourth time you've changed the rules to AVOID the debate....

You are clearly scared.

Clean up your act.

i NEVER said your NEW rule was about the coming two weeks.....i merely asked you why you won't consider the past two weeks so we can debate now.......THEN you LIED and claimed i said something about another two weeks.....

I can answer that... he's a lying retard.

You are clearly scared.

Clean up your act.

Says the lying retard. Yurt is on probation indefinitely.

[...]

Britain may well have waited to long to avoid a islamic civil war IN their country.
But the bigger question is......Will we?

Fury
It will depend entirely on how motivated the British public is to be rid of these vermin. If they are willing to raise angry hell with their high level politicians and take to the streets to draw blood, then they will succeed. It won't be easy but the way things have gone and are going they will have the support of most European nations along with their best ally -- us.

The incursion of these Muslims has occurred as a uniquely structured invasion of hostile foreigners who are clearly and outspokenly intent on overwhelming the Christian world. It's nothing new. Call it the Tenth Crusade. But the fault lies with out corrupt and devious politicians who are working both ends against the middle.

The bottom line is force! There is no passive solution to this problem. The main thing is to work toward having covert cooperation of the police. That is job #1. Once that is in place the rest will be easy.

To the OP: British Muslim citizens have every right as any other citizen in the UK and that wont change.
That is true -- on paper. But actions will depend on the determined will of the majority and those whose fingers are on the buttons. It will depend on just how pissed off the British people are, and the Brexit surprise is a pretty good indication of that.

You are clearly scared.

Clean up your act.

Says the lying retard. Yurt is on probation indefinitely.

yep, same ol' Jakey...can't even defend his bullshit, let alone his lies......

LMAO

jakey loses to me everytime......coward

They elected a muslim mayor of London, now he wants London to be a separate country from England.

The British need to start throwing bodies into the sea.
The election of a Muslim mayor of London came as a surprise to me. I think it came about as the result of a substantial non-White population and an act of desperation on the part of those Whites who are hoping for a peaceful solution to this very serious problem of passive invasion by a hostile foreign force.

Hopefully those delusional Whites will come to realize there is no peaceful solution to what is happening to Europe.

Last edited:
To the OP: British Muslim citizens have every right as any other citizen in the UK and that wont change.
That is true -- on paper. But actions will depend on the determined will of the majority and those whose fingers are on the buttons. It will depend on just how pissed off the British people are, and the Brexit surprise is a pretty good indication of that.
Nonsense. Go riot in the street and see what happens.

Forum List

Back