Wales - No conservative trash here

None. A total wipe out.
Wales has always been a progressive nation. The cancer of conservatism has been banished from this magical place. Chwarae Teg !!!!!
Enjoy the fruits of progressivism:

1) Economic stagnation
2) Mutilation of children via transgender surgery
3) Boredom
4) Mass immigration
5) Elite rule

You future will look something like this: Nigeria: Boko Haram brutality against women and girls needs urgent response – new research

Would a proud Welshman cheer for the demise of Wales?

None. A total wipe out.
Wales has always been a progressive nation. The cancer of conservatism has been banished from this magical place. Chwarae Teg !!!!!

Well the real story of this election to me is that the libdems made great strides. They will continue to eat into Labour going forward.

Well the real story of this election to me is that the libdems made great strides. They will continue to eat into Labour going forward.
I think its been a shocking election.. All the old certanties have been ripped up. Its good. They cant take voters for granted..
If the tories continue down the rabbit hole then the normal tories will go green or lib. The loons will join farage,
I would have preferred that labour had won less and the libs done better. Big majorities breed arrogance. We shall see how it goes.

I think its been a shocking election.. All the old certanties have been ripped up. Its good. They cant take voters for granted..
If the tories continue down the rabbit hole then the normal tories will go green or lib. The loons will join farage,
I would have preferred that labour had won less and the libs done better. Big majorities breed arrogance. We shall see how it goes.
I agree about big majorities. Labour now has no political cover and won't get much of a honeymoon. They will now take the blame for everything in pretty short order, will have to raise taxes to fund their spending, and as an institution has lost memory on how to govern.

I agree about big majorities. Labour now has no political cover and won't get much of a honeymoon. They will now take the blame for everything in pretty short order, will have to raise taxes to fund their spending, and as an institution has lost memory on how to govern.
They should pick one thing that everyone would notice that would buy them some time.

None. A total wipe out.
Your conversation in Oct 2023 with frigidweirdo, with changing the "system", would you want proportional representation?

Wales is still Labour, so you will still get what you've always got. So all the stuff you've twinned about in Wales, you're still going to get it. The only difference being, without 12 Tory heads, so you will own 100% Labour shit, lol.

On the first day of the shit show starting, I'm sitting back already laughing. The sheer ignorance out there is stunning.

If you're scratching your head on proportional representation, look at how many votes each party got in Wales, I bet you're suddenly happy with the current system, lol. Ignorance is bliss.

Plaid Cymru 194,811 votes

Conservative 240,003 votes

Funny how Labour always want to change the system and laws to suit them, but then happy with them if it goes their way, joined at the hip with the American Democrats !!

None. A total wipe out.
Very good.

The problem is that the cancer of conservatism always finds a way to reappear; conservativism is a chronic malignancy.

Forum List

Back