Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

Obviously, the talking points are out. Walker is gaining ground, therefore it is time to destroy him by any means possible. Lie, smear, throw mud, claim he wears white after Labor Day, whatever you can dream up. Don't worry, someone might believe you and fall for your fear-mongering. This process will be repeated for every Republican that shows signs of gaining in popularity. It's the only thing democrats have left to run on. What, like Hillary has actual accomplishments to point to?

Obviously, the talking points are out. Walker is gaining ground, therefore it is time to destroy him by any means possible. Lie, smear, throw mud, claim he wears white after Labor Day, whatever you can dream up. Don't worry, someone might believe you and fall for your fear-mongering. This process will be repeated for every Republican that shows signs of gaining in popularity. It's the only thing democrats have left to run on. What, like Hillary has actual accomplishments to point to?

Walker is a failure as a Governor. He does not have a single accomplishment

Worst Governor ever

Worst Governor ever

Perfect illustration of my point.

Worst Governor ever

Walker has failed at everything he has tried. Sucker was nearly recalled and bombed out of college

Why should we risk having him as President?

Worst Governor ever

Walker has failed at everything he has tried. Sucker was nearly recalled and bombed out of college

More and even better illustrations. Points to consider:

1. "Nearly recalled"? Nonsense. He won the recall effort with a larger margin than when he was first elected, and followed that up by being elected again. See how foolish that makes you look?
2. "Bombed out of college"? He left on his own. Again, see how you're illustrating my point? He's gaining popularity, thus your ilk has determined he must be destroyed. It's what you do.

Worst Governor ever
do you live there RW?....thought you were in New Jersey.....anyhow the people of Wisconsin seem to disagree with you,the guy won the recall election by a better margin than when he won the initial election itself....

That works out to $1650 for every university student to give to a Basketball team

What do you expect from a college dropout?

Again the university asked Walker to make those cuts, don't you feel like an idiot now for starting this thread?
BluesLegend

We're still waiting for a link that shows the universities asked for a $300 million cut.

Ahahaha look when another dumb ass lib started a similar thread on this the other day, I researched it for myself. What I discovered was yet again libs were telling half the story and being dishonest. So you can either get off your lazy fat ass and do your own research as I did, or you can blow it out your ass it makes no difference to me.

You are lying

What Walker 8217 s UW budget cuts and increased autonomy means for students and faculty The Badger Herald

From your link: Gov. Scott Walker suggested Wednesday that the University of Wisconsin System could ask its professors to teach one more class per semester to help alleviate the $300 million in cuts he has proposed.

-----------------
Hellooooooooooo.. If you cut $300,000,000.00 would you have the money to hire more teachers????

Did that really have to be explained? Really?

Since you said "from your link" and my link was the only one I saw in the chain, I'm assuming that your whole comment was directed at me. So what did I say that made you think you needed to explain the impact of cuts? I never addressed that. I only wanted to document that BluesLegend cannot document his claim and - I was able to link quotes that directly contradict his claim.

Worst Governor ever

1. "Nearly recalled"? Nonsense. He won the recall effort with a larger margin than when he was first elected, and followed that up by being elected again. See how foolish that makes you look?
2. "Bombed out of college"? He left on his own. Again, see how you're illustrating my point? He's gaining popularity, thus your ilk has determined he must be destroyed. It's what you do.

Walker is the worst Wisconsin Governor in history. He does not have a single accomplishment. Not even a College degree

Why would anyone support a failed governor?

Worst Governor ever

Walker is the worst Wisconsin Governor in history. He does not have a single accomplishment. Not even a College degree

And again with the destruction attempts. Why is it significant that he doesn't have a degree? He's been a huge success as a governor, despite many desperate attempts to lie about and destroy him, and he's not afraid of the democrat smear machine. In fact, he has more accomplishments to point to than Obama did before his election, and more than Hillary has, even after her years in government. Basically, he's an improvement over the last 6 years and better than the democrat alternative.

Worst Governor ever

And again with the destruction attempts. Why is it significant that he doesn't have a degree? He's been a huge success as a governor, despite many desperate attempts to lie about and destroy him, and he's not afraid of the democrat smear machine. In fact, he has more accomplishments to point to than Obama did before his election, and more than Hillary has, even after her years in government.

Walker does not have a single accomplishment as governor....not one

He is an embarassment to his state and to his country

Worst Governor ever

Like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Russell Simmons, Ted Turner, Brad Pitt, Steve Jobs, and Oprah?
Are they running for president?
Some of the best presidents this country has ever had didnt go to college. Yeah Scott Walker didn't finish college, but he became governor of a freaking state...and did a great job In his role as governor.

How many in the last 100 years?

Guy can't even finish College and you guys want him to be President? Almost as bad as when you wanted a pizza maker

Why was it ok 100 years ago but it's not ok now? As I stated - Scott Walker has had greater accomplishments than finishing college in his life. Herman Cain was no pizza maker, I suggest you do your research.

100 years ago, an 8th grade education was the norm

Today, we have a right to expect more from our leaders

The failed governor from Wisconsin could not even hack college
And yet the best candidates the Dims could vomit up were not able to win against him. Sucks to be Dims in Wisconsin. Probably the reason our alcohol sales are so high here...

Are they running for president?
Some of the best presidents this country has ever had didnt go to college. Yeah Scott Walker didn't finish college, but he became governor of a freaking state...and did a great job In his role as governor.

How many in the last 100 years?

Guy can't even finish College and you guys want him to be President? Almost as bad as when you wanted a pizza maker

Why was it ok 100 years ago but it's not ok now? As I stated - Scott Walker has had greater accomplishments than finishing college in his life. Herman Cain was no pizza maker, I suggest you do your research.

100 years ago, an 8th grade education was the norm

Today, we have a right to expect more from our leaders

The failed governor from Wisconsin could not even hack college
And yet the best candidates the Dims could vomit up were not able to win against him. Sucks to be Dims in Wisconsin. Probably the reason our alcohol sales are so high here...
Or alcohol sales could explain why you elected the loser in the first place. (-:

Seriously, public employee unions are one thing, trying to govern with a tea party pledge is like being drunk while budgeting.

Conservatives and education

Rush Limbaugh: Never finished college
Sean Hannity: Never finished college
Glen Beck: Never finished college
Scott Walker: Never finished college

All seek to destroy our education system.

Book learn'n ....who needs it?

Worst Governor ever
He makes you mad, I'd say that's an accomplishment.

Conservatives and education

Rush Limbaugh: Never finished college
Sean Hannity: Never finished college
Glen Beck: Never finished college
Scott Walker: Never finished college

All seek to destroy our education system.

Book learn'n ....who needs it?
Well, here's my thing on the issue. My father dropped out of the 8th grade after his father died, and my dad went to work. But, he made sure his kids had the opportunity he didn't have. My father in law had a bad war in the 1940s. He came home and went to Columbia for a couple of years, but he didn't have the patience for the classroom, but he went on to be a respected newspaper editor of a national trade journal. My godfather came home from WWII with PTSD. He'd gotten the equivalent of two years scientific training from the army, and managed to finish an electrical engineering degree in two years from UCLA. He was hardly unique, and I worked for a lawyer who had a similar experience in that he finished his BA and got through law school in under 3 years.

It's not so much the education, but the attitude and what you make of what you got.

I know a young lady who got her BA and is teaching, but it took her six plus years cause her mom was dead and her dad in jail.

Last edited:

Worst Governor ever

The only reason dropout Walker got elected was because of the biased rightwing media and because he offered free stuff

Worst Governor ever

Worst Governor ever

The only reason dropout Walker got elected was because of the biased rightwing media and because he offered free stuff

Worst Governor ever
Well, I have an open mind, but so far I don't see anything but bad governance from the guy. Pension reform is a necessity though.

I'm watching Ill.

3 paragraphs from the unread article

"The cuts amount to 13 percent of the system's budget and are the largest in the system's history in a long line of budget cuts. They are responsible for making up close to half of the state's $650 million budget gap over the next two years. It's also tied to a two-year extension of a tuition freeze along with efforts to give the universities more authority over its budget....

For one, in the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back....

The reason why Scott Walker is considered a leading presidential candidate is because he's been willing to take some risks and make some bold reforms," Graul said. "People … like that you make decisions and stand by your decisions, even if you don't agree with it."

Well Walker better get that money for a new NBA?Milwaukee Bucks backs fast! Because,,,,,,,
State budget shortfall projected at $2.2 billion
MADISON — Gov. Scott Walker's administration said Thursday that Wisconsin faces a $2.2 billion budget shortfall by mid-2017, a problem that will have to be tackled by the Republican-controlled Legislature next year as Walker builds his resume for a potential presidential run and looks to deliver on a campaign promise to cut taxes.
State budget shortfall projected at 2.2 billion

Worst Governor ever

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the new lefty twat narrative on Scott Walker. You would figure they would hold back to keep it "Fresh" for 2016, but alas, they have no bullet in the chamber, so they have to go off shooting blanks as early as they can.

Forum List

Back