wall is negotiable

When did trespassing become an executional offense? You're fucking delusional

believe it or not-----there are places in the USA ----in which TRESPASSING can
be a defense against murder
You mean...a reason to kill.

yes-------a BIG FACTOR------all one needs is some sort of almost reasonable
"belief" that one is about to be harmed. ALMOST reasonable belief
You're making a case that a impoverished father sneaking across the border to try and make a life for his wife and children is a "reasonable threat" and deserves to be shot dead? I'd swap you for the Mexican family in a heart beat. You should stop typing, you just embarrass yourself

try again disgusting dog. I am the guy who supports Mexican "illegals"-------you should learn how to read. I posted a TRUE statement---which is that there are places in the USA in which KILLING a trespasser CAN BE A DEFENSE AGAINST
A CHARGE OF MURDER-----I made no comment suggesting that I support the issue, YOU FUCKING PIMP, LUMP OF SHIT
And what states would those be?

Arizona.

For no other reason than trespass?

no----for a PERCEPTION that one is in danger ------the trespass itself is not a
reason-------a THREAT is a good enough reason-----even a not particularly LETHAL
threat.

So stand your ground.

you have no idea what "my ground" is LUMP OF SHIT
Lump sat alone in a bloody marsh, totally emotionless except for his heart... Remember that

Last edited:

You're making a case that a impoverished father sneaking across the border to try and make a life for his wife and children is a "reasonable threat" and deserves to be shot dead? I'd swap you for the Mexican family in a heart beat. You should stop typing, you just embarrass yourself

try again disgusting dog. I am the guy who supports Mexican "illegals"-------you should learn how to read. I posted a TRUE statement---which is that there are places in the USA in which KILLING a trespasser CAN BE A DEFENSE AGAINST
A CHARGE OF MURDER-----I made no comment suggesting that I support the issue, YOU FUCKING PIMP, LUMP OF SHIT

reason-------a THREAT is a good enough reason-----even a not particularly LETHAL
threat.

So stand your ground.

Lump sat alone in a bloody marsh, totally emotionless except for his heart... Remember that

Sorry..but anyone who quotes some Bullshit from some crap band as gospel is a fucken moron.
Are you still in high school?

threat.

So stand your ground.

Sorry..but anyone who quotes some Bullshit from some crap band as gospel is a fucken moron.
Are you still in high school?
Sorry, i'll try to rise to the Lump of shit category

threat.

So stand your ground.

I don't do mushrooms

========
The " wall " doesn't have to be physical steel or rocks or cement.

It can be technical. It could be minefields and / or towers with automachine guns that blast anything that moves within their field of fire.

Anything and everything that makes illegal crossing difficult counts.

We could even have a bounty on illegals caught within 100 ft of the fence. Sell hunting licenses and dedicate the fees to improving the " wall ".

Mexico shoots people crossing it's southern border and most nations do.

The U.S. and Canada are the only two modern industrial nations that DON'T have a wall or something to protect their border.

We spend billions training our troops how to patrol borders for OTHER countries but refuse to defend our own.

We should have OUR troops on the border as training for being sent to defend the borders of Iran / Iraq / Syria / etc. etc.
Are you for real?? Machine guns to shoot anything trying to cross?? This is probably the dumbest of all statements I've heard on this thread. Drug smuggling is one thing but the majority are poor desperate people looking for a chance, also human trafficking is a part of it. Do you get happy thoughts thinking of gunned down children and families at the boarder. You're sick.
========
I don't give a flying fuck who they are or why they are trying to come here.

If they refuse to come legally it is just like I have the right to defend my home and shoot intruders on sight.

The U.S.A. < is > my home and we have the right to defend it.

Many of the illegal crossers are armed and DO shoot at the Border Patrol.

You can't tell what the motivation is for crossing by looking at them. You can't separate the drug smugglers from the people smugglers or the people being smuggled.

You only have to shoot four or five and they will realize we are serious and they would stop coming.

I fully understand their reasons for coming.

But there is no valid reason to let the illegals come before the people who have paid the fees and jumped through the hoops, and waited their turn to come LEGALLY.

All I ask is that only people who have complied with our laws be allowed to come here. Anyone else that attempts to come in violation of our laws is eligible for immediate execution.

Tough Love.

We cannot take in the whole world and most of the 3rd world countries people would love to come here if they could. We have lots of Chinese and Japanese coming here illegally to give birth too.

And that needs to stop.

The 14th amendment was intended to cover the children of former slaves ... they had no concept at that time of millions of people flooding across our borders. Therefore the 14th amendment does not apply to people crossing the border to give birth to get an " anchor baby " .... and I don't give a damn whether they like that term or not.

When it stopped being a simple matter of trespass and became an invasion force encouraged by the U.S. government,just as we're seeing in the U.K. with muslims.

If you dont think something hinky is going on you're a complete dolt.
I wish there was an exchange program where we could trade spoiled, privileged small minded idiots like you for some kind hearted, hard working Mexicans. People like you don't deserve to call yourself an American.
========
And a big hearty FUCK YOU to you too.

People like you deserve to be stripped of their citizenship and deported. You want to allow hordes of people to invade our country and take our jobs because you think you will get your Big Mac 5 cents cheaper.

FUCK YOU

Are you for real?? Machine guns to shoot anything trying to cross?? This is probably the dumbest of all statements I've heard on this thread. Drug smuggling is one thing but the majority are poor desperate people looking for a chance, also human trafficking is a part of it. Do you get happy thoughts thinking of gunned down children and families at the boarder. You're sick.
========
I don't give a flying fuck who they are or why they are trying to come here.

If they refuse to come legally it is just like I have the right to defend my home and shoot intruders on sight.

The U.S.A. < is > my home and we have the right to defend it.

Many of the illegal crossers are armed and DO shoot at the Border Patrol.

You can't tell what the motivation is for crossing by looking at them. You can't separate the drug smugglers from the people smugglers or the people being smuggled.

You only have to shoot four or five and they will realize we are serious and they would stop coming.

I fully understand their reasons for coming.

But there is no valid reason to let the illegals come before the people who have paid the fees and jumped through the hoops, and waited their turn to come LEGALLY.

All I ask is that only people who have complied with our laws be allowed to come here. Anyone else that attempts to come in violation of our laws is eligible for immediate execution.

Tough Love.

We cannot take in the whole world and most of the 3rd world countries people would love to come here if they could. We have lots of Chinese and Japanese coming here illegally to give birth too.

And that needs to stop.

The 14th amendment was intended to cover the children of former slaves ... they had no concept at that time of millions of people flooding across our borders. Therefore the 14th amendment does not apply to people crossing the border to give birth to get an " anchor baby " .... and I don't give a damn whether they like that term or not.

When it stopped being a simple matter of trespass and became an invasion force encouraged by the U.S. government,just as we're seeing in the U.K. with muslims.

If you dont think something hinky is going on you're a complete dolt.
I wish there was an exchange program where we could trade spoiled, privileged small minded idiots like you for some kind hearted, hard working Mexicans. People like you don't deserve to call yourself an American.
========
And a big hearty FUCK YOU to you too.

People like you deserve to be stripped of their citizenship and deported. You want to allow hordes of people to invade our country and take our jobs because you think you will get your Big Mac 5 cents cheaper.

FUCK YOU

These are the same people crying about wage stagnation,lack of jobs and a $15.00 min wage.
Stop letting in all the illegals and you'd have a fighting chance of getting those things.

Mexico should contribute to its construction. It's done nothing to stop the Illegal Invasion. In fact, it's encouraged it. Mexico still refuses to take care of its own People. And it continues to ship its worst criminals across the border.

It is time for Mexico to be held accountable. I fully support Trump in his effort to end Illegal Immigration. And i dont care if that upsets the corrupt Mexican Government.

calm yourself PAUL-----mexico has limited means and huge social problems

Oh its Politicians are doing very well. The Mexican Government just refuses to take care of the People. It steals the money and ships its poorest and worst criminals across the border. It's a scam. It's time for the Mexican Government to be held accountable. And too bad if it doesn't like it.

Paul-----your comment is very unfair ----kinda racist.

Here is the PC police checking in.
Can we not say anything about anything now.
So what did he say that's racist? Just truth. I was taught that sometimes the truth hurts, that's life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mexico should contribute to its construction. It's done nothing to stop the Illegal Invasion. In fact, it's encouraged it. Mexico still refuses to take care of its own People. And it continues to ship its worst criminals across the border.

It is time for Mexico to be held accountable. I fully support Trump in his effort to end Illegal Immigration. And i dont care if that upsets the corrupt Mexican Government.

Oh its Politicians are doing very well. The Mexican Government just refuses to take care of the People. It steals the money and ships its poorest and worst criminals across the border. It's a scam. It's time for the Mexican Government to be held accountable. And too bad if it doesn't like it.

So what did he say that's racist? Just truth. I was taught that sometimes the truth hurts, that's life

Spot On. It isn't 'racist' to want our border secured and end Illegal Immigration. It's common sense and just. We are a nation of laws.

the truth hurts sometimes-----I have dealt with painful TRUTHS all my adult life----
as a health care provider--------racism hurts people world wide-----the generalization
"THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT" is corrupt is racist in that it is a very negative
generalization. ------the statement "they ship their criminals" ...'to the usa' ---is
very racist in that ---the Mexican government does not actually SHIP people
to the USA------people flee poverty in that country and LOTS AND LOTS of
them are very fine people

Spot On. It isn't 'racist' to want our border secured and end Illegal Immigration. It's common sense and just. We are a nation of laws.

It is racist to make general comments ---"THE MEXICANS ARE CRIMINALS"

calm down folks-----we cannot deport hundreds of thousands of Mexicans----
they are HUMAN BEINGS too.
Another PC police . THEY ARE ILLEGAL, they got to go home.
But one good thing, maybe they can stop at border on there way home and help build the wall, that way Mexico can get it built for less than 8 billion by using cheap labor. Everyone wins!

If they come to my country illegally, they are. They must respect my country and its laws. If they're not willing to do that, i don't want them here. We have a legal process in place, it needs to be adhered to.

This Illegal Immigration chaos has to end. And i'm only gonna support candidates i feel will at least attempt to get it under control. The status-quo is unacceptable.

the truth hurts sometimes-----I have dealt with painful TRUTHS all my adult life----
as a health care provider--------racism hurts people world wide-----the generalization
"THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT" is corrupt is racist in that it is a very negative
generalization. ------the statement "they ship their criminals" ...'to the usa' ---is
very racist in that ---the Mexican government does not actually SHIP people
to the USA------people flee poverty in that country and LOTS AND LOTS of
them are very fine people

Then how do you explain this...
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...l-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

If they come to my country illegally, they are. They must respect my country and its laws. If they're not willing to do that, i don't want them here. We have a legal process in place, it needs to be adhered to.

This Illegal Immigration chaos has to end. And i'm only gonna support candidates i feel will at least attempt to get it under control. The status-quo is unacceptable.

illegal immigration to the USA is not limited to MEXICANS------it is not even limited
to people of "3rd world countries". There is an ANTI-MEXICAN focus in the hearts of some persons--------I have a minor tender spot for Mexicans-----
they are AMERICANS

Forum List

Back