Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

Haven't had shitty service yet and I'd rather support an American Company than a Chinese company.

Have at it and support those Chinese.

When you buy Chinese goods at Walmart, you're supporting the Chinese. That you don't even realize it is the real misfortune.

That Costco is owned an run by the Chinese is something you don't seem to realize and that is a real misfortune.

I'd be sad if they paid their employees a living wage so the taxpayers were not subsidizing their operations and didn't rape local communities of much needed tax income. Maybe if they made an effort to buy American.

As it is.......nope.

So retard, if Walmart went out of business today, you mean none of their former employess would get food stamps?

Really shitferbrains? This is what you dumbfuck Communists actually think?

Haven't had shitty service yet and I'd rather support an American Company than a Chinese company.

When you buy Chinese goods at Walmart, you're supporting the Chinese. That you don't even realize it is the real misfortune.
Go ahead shop at Costco to buy your Chinese goods from a Chinese company.
You are only anti Walmart because you have the evil Waltons as a target.
If Walmart was owned by a family that donated to Liberal causes, you'd be there 4 hours a day.

Sure along with every other retailer in the US.

Not hard to figure. You are the only one who thinks people are dumb or uninformed. Not fucking hardly idiot.

It should be criminal what is being done to Walmart. It is nothing less than a concerted effort by leftist labor and regulatory groups to attack a private business.

It should be criminal what is being done to Walmart. It is nothing less than a concerted effort by leftist labor and regulatory groups to attack a private business.

It's a free country.

Besides, these morons are completely ineffectual.

The leftist fools spewing hate here, all shop at Walmart.

That Costco is owned an run by the Chinese is something you don't seem to realize and that is a real misfortune.

The real misfortune is that you actually believe this. However, if I asked you to prove it, you couldn't.

Walmart's prices on Nassau County are no better than Stop & Shop.
Walmart's Point of Sales System is horrendous.
I buy bulk at Costco because their quality is better, less expensive and their Point of Sales System is amazing.

Enough to survive on. What do you think a survivable wage is in today's America?
No, damn it! A cart pusher should not make enough to survive on. He should make enough so that he can buy a soda and a CD now and then, and maybe buy his own lunch in the high school cafeteria.
He should not be trying to support himself, let alone a family on a minimum wage job.
He should be learning to get to work on time, to follow directions and obey the rules of the business he works for, while enhancing his skill set so he can earn a living and maybe raise a family.

:laugh: Boy are you living in the Dark Ages. Times have changed. Half of America will soon be working low-skilled entry-level jobs. If Businesses won't pay em, Taxpayers will have to.
No sir. They can wait to start a family until they can afford one. I'm tired of paying for the irresponsibility of others.

Get ready to pay more. Like i said, half the people in your country will be working low-skilled entry-level jobs. And if the Businesses refuse to pay them a living wage, you the Taxpayer will have to pick up the slack.
Why is it business's fault that some people are worth no more than a wage they couldn't support a family on?
Would you pay top dollar for a TV that only got half the channels?
Why should Walmart pay employees based on the emotions of liberals?

They don't pay, you will.

Smart business practices:

costco-vs-walmart-2012.jpg
What YOUR chart SAYS is if a starting kid goes to Walmart and does GOOD he then can get a better job at Costco.

On the other hand IF both jobs paid the same which you DEMAND then there is NO reward for improvement is there idiot?

Treat a worker shitty, you get a shitty worker. And Walmart has clearly mastered that one. Most of its workers are miserable under-paid over-worked poor souls. They're certainly not happy employees. They're often not helpful at all. Costco is likely onto something.
Shitty workers earn shitty wages. Be a shitty worker, work for Walmart but don't bitch at Walmart for your lack of education and work ethic.
If you leave a shitty job, there will be another shitty worker doing it tomorrow for the same shitty salary.

Still doesn't change the fact, you treat a worker shitty, you get a shitty worker. And no one treats its workers shittier than Walmart. Yet so many of its customers still wonder why they can't get decent service there.

Costco likely has happier and more productive workers. The service is probably very good. I haven't shopped there yet, but i hear good things.
So, you refuse to shop at Walmart and you haven't shopped at Costco but feel qualified to discuss Walmart's payroll?:ahole-1::cuckoo:

I have a family member who worked in Management at Walmart for a time. So yeah, i do probably have more insight than most others on what really goes on there. And i have shopped at Walmart. I just don't anymore.

Most Walmart employees would probably not work full time (unless management), so they probably wouldn't make enough from this job to survive on anyways.

Some are sad, others are rejoicing over Walmart's decline. Where do you stand?

Oh?

So how many stores did Walmart close last year?

How much did the corporation lose?

:rofl:

You lefties and your absurd bullshit...

The fall is likely coming. In fact, i'll even go as far as saying Walmart will probably seek some sort of Government Bailout at some point. It'll likely run the old 'Too Big To Fail' scam on the Government. We'll see how y'all Walmart fanboys feel when you're told you'll be bailing it out.

No, damn it! A cart pusher should not make enough to survive on. He should make enough so that he can buy a soda and a CD now and then, and maybe buy his own lunch in the high school cafeteria.
He should not be trying to support himself, let alone a family on a minimum wage job.
He should be learning to get to work on time, to follow directions and obey the rules of the business he works for, while enhancing his skill set so he can earn a living and maybe raise a family.

:laugh: Boy are you living in the Dark Ages. Times have changed. Half of America will soon be working low-skilled entry-level jobs. If Businesses won't pay em, Taxpayers will have to.
No sir. They can wait to start a family until they can afford one. I'm tired of paying for the irresponsibility of others.

Get ready to pay more. Like i said, half the people in your country will be working low-skilled entry-level jobs. And if the Businesses refuse to pay them a living wage, you the Taxpayer will have to pick up the slack.
Why is it business's fault that some people are worth no more than a wage they couldn't support a family on?
Would you pay top dollar for a TV that only got half the channels?
Why should Walmart pay employees based on the emotions of liberals?

They don't pay, you will.
They already are. They just don't realize it.

Most Walmart employees would probably not work full time (unless management), so they probably wouldn't make enough from this job to survive on anyways.

Actually, most full-time Walmart employees are forced into part-time hours so the company can deny benefits.

Actually, most full-time Walmart employees are forced into part-time hours so the company can deny benefits.

I always say, if there is such thing as an 'Evil Corporation, Walmart is the Devil.

Forum List

Back