Walmart subsidizes the U.S. government's welfare program to a tune of. $15,080 per employee a year

Republicans have been preaching it for years. Elminate the greedy unions and there will be more $ for the workers. Well that didn't workout did it?

No, Republicans never preached that.

What Republicans did was preach about our future which they were 100% accurate on. They warned us of jobs leaving the US between overpaid union workers, government regulations and taxation.

The Democrats told their sheep to ignore the Republicans because the Democrats got a cut from union dues for their elections.

"Republicans said what about unions? No, no, no. They are just Republicans, Silly silly Republicans. They don't mean any of that. They are just trying to scare you for their rich buddies don't you see? Unions and good jobs will be around forever."

That if funny. You really do live in fantasy land. They have forced a decline in unions and well the jobs still left. Taxes are at historical lows, wages still stagnant. Republicans are one lie and failure after another.

Republicans have been preaching it for years. Elminate the greedy unions and there will be more $ for the workers. Well that didn't workout did it?

No, Republicans never preached that.

What Republicans did was preach about our future which they were 100% accurate on. They warned us of jobs leaving the US between overpaid union workers, government regulations and taxation.

The Democrats told their sheep to ignore the Republicans because the Democrats got a cut from union dues for their elections.

"Republicans said what about unions? No, no, no. They are just Republicans, Silly silly Republicans. They don't mean any of that. They are just trying to scare you for their rich buddies don't you see? Unions and good jobs will be around forever."

Spot on we have been warning these dumb fucks for decades the world was catching up. Either adapt or die.

Yes republicans have said what we need is to kill the middle class and have tons of inequality. Well you have done that and we also have a slow economy. Bravo.

Taxes are still at historical lows and unions are deep in decline. Just admit they were wrong already. Now we have out of control inequality, huge debt, stagnant wages, slow economy.... thanks republicans.

Right. It certainly has nothing to do with Democrats putting a huge WELCOME door mat on our borders now does it? And it certainly has nothing to do with American's obsession of cheap low quality products either.

It's the Republicans fault. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Republicans got their tax breaks. The result is a still slow economy and more debt.

Republicans got their decline in unions. The result is stagnant wages and slow economy.

Republicans control congress and do nothing about the borders. You are a fool if you think they want to. Too many republican donors love the cheap labor. You have been duped. They are quick to let in guest workers.

We like cheap products cause wages are stagnant for the above reasons. It is the effect, not the cause of any problem.

Republicans got their tax breaks. The result is a still slow economy and more debt.

No, because Bush pulled us out of a recession with those tax breaks which was amazing since we suffered the worst terrorist attack on our country in history. If not for the housing bubble and crash, those tax breaks would have continued a good economy for Lord knows how long.

Republicans got their decline in unions. The result is stagnant wages and slow economy.

Unions have been sinking for years. The Republicans had nothing to do with it. Consumers rejected paying higher prices than they had to, and cheap became the new mantra of the country. It started long ago, and if you don't believe me, I'll post a chart.

Republicans control congress and do nothing about the borders. You are a fool if you think they want to. Too many republican donors love the cheap labor. You have been duped. They are quick to let in guest workers.

Correct, but the border problem is mostly in control of the President more than Congress. That's not to mention that no matter what Congress did, DumBama would veto any measure to control the border. That's not to say Republicans are innocent, that's why Trump is our presidential nominee today.

We like cheap products cause wages are stagnant for the above reasons. It is the effect, not the cause of any problem.

Then why are Walmart's in poorer areas as well as middle-class? Do you really think that people from other classes outside of the poor don't want to save money? We all look to save money because we have so many more things to buy today, and our dollar has to go a lot further. It doesn't mean we have no choice, it means even if you have the money to shop elsewhere, you will still shop at places like Walmart to save.

The immigration problem has made it through plenty of Republican administrations. They don't want to do anything about it. You have been duped. Con man trump won't do anything about it either. The guy even imports his wives.

28 an hour is nothing to brag about....anything under 15 its not worth showi g up for. You cant feed yourself on that.

It all depends on where you live. I have several tenants that make that or less an hour, and they are doing just fine. Living high on the hog? Not at all, but no complaints or problems either.

If you have nothing to do, turn on the HGTV channel sometime and see what homes go for in liberal areas--especially the New England states. Some of those homes that go for $800,000 over there go for less than $200,000 over here. Or if you know anybody that lives in California. Check out what it costs for just a small house on a quiet side street.

Taxes are still at historical lows and unions are deep in decline. Just admit they were wrong already. Now we have out of control inequality, huge debt, stagnant wages, slow economy.... thanks republicans.

Right. It certainly has nothing to do with Democrats putting a huge WELCOME door mat on our borders now does it? And it certainly has nothing to do with American's obsession of cheap low quality products either.

It's the Republicans fault. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, because Bush pulled us out of a recession with those tax breaks which was amazing since we suffered the worst terrorist attack on our country in history. If not for the housing bubble and crash, those tax breaks would have continued a good economy for Lord knows how long.

Unions have been sinking for years. The Republicans had nothing to do with it. Consumers rejected paying higher prices than they had to, and cheap became the new mantra of the country. It started long ago, and if you don't believe me, I'll post a chart.

Correct, but the border problem is mostly in control of the President more than Congress. That's not to mention that no matter what Congress did, DumBama would veto any measure to control the border. That's not to say Republicans are innocent, that's why Trump is our presidential nominee today.

Then why are Walmart's in poorer areas as well as middle-class? Do you really think that people from other classes outside of the poor don't want to save money? We all look to save money because we have so many more things to buy today, and our dollar has to go a lot further. It doesn't mean we have no choice, it means even if you have the money to shop elsewhere, you will still shop at places like Walmart to save.

Yup seriously why do I want to spend a dollar more for this at publix then at walmart? For what? Its the same damn t.v. dinner

2113180035-S.png

The immigration problem has made it through plenty of Republican administrations. They don't want to do anything about it. You have been duped. Con man trump won't do anything about it either. The guy even imports his wives.

His wife came here legally.

We don't know what he will do about immigration, but whatever he does, it has to be better than what's going on now. I don't think he will abandon the issue since it's the main issue that got him elected.

We cannot expect american workers to work for even 3 times hat foreign workers do. We can get rid of all illegals and regulations and taxes but then i would expect american companies to greatly increase wages or its all a mute point. Pay or get out and i will cheer when you leave.

We don't know what he will do about immigration, but whatever he does, it has to be better than what's going on now. I don't think he will abandon the issue since it's the main issue that got him elected.

You are really dumb if you think he is going to do anything better. He represents the problems we have.

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers

Yup seriously why do I want to spend a dollar more for this at publix then at walmart? For what? Its the same damn t.v. dinner

Sure, we all want to save money and look for almost any opportunity to do so.

It started a long time ago, and Walmart didn't pop up as a means to serve these unfortunate people that lost their union job and now work for lower wages.

We cannot expect american workers to work for even 3 times hat foreign workers do. We can get rid of all illegals and regulations and taxes but then i would expect american companies to greatly increase wages or its all a mute point. Pay or get out and i will cheer when you leave.

So again look at the OP you don't give a damn if jobs leave because you know uncle Sam will give you welfare

You are really dumb if you think he is going to do anything better. He represents the problems we have.

This is exactly what Trump was talking about. All businesses have to play by the same rules regardless if they'd like to do things differently.

To make changes, you need to change the rules for everybody all at once. You can't have some people taking shortcuts while others do not. The people not taking the shortcuts will be out of business in a matter of time, or not have much of a business.

Backwards Hillary represents the problem we have, a bought and payed for politician..she don't care about you..

She is playing you like LBJ did

Sure, we all want to save money and look for almost any opportunity to do so.

It started a long time ago, and Walmart didn't pop up as a means to serve these unfortunate people that lost their union job and now work for lower wages.

I don't even think Brian shops

Backwards Hillary represents the problem we have, a bought and payed for politician..she don't care about you..

We need somebody to reign in the greed. Trump is the greed. You are electing the big corporations and telling them to regulate themselves. Dumb.

28 an hour aint jack i dont care where you live. One can do alot better. Its called a college education. 28 is what i call decent, not good. Thats why walmart jobs should be avoided if one wants to get paid.

We need somebody to reign in the greed. Trump is the greed. You are electing the big corporations and telling them to regulate themselves. Dumb.

You still don't get it...The consumer is the greedy one , people like Sam gave you what you wanted.

Why does Trump a billionare want a job that only pays $250,000 a year or what ever it is now?

He don't need it

Why does Hillary want it?
The answer is easy for POWER.

28 an hour aint jack i dont care where you live. One can do alot better. Its called a college education. 28 is what i call decent, not good. Thats why walmart jobs should be avoided if one wants to get paid.

Any more money I would go to Vegas and get me a bunch of cocaine and hookers.

Nope 70 ~80 grand a year keeps me kind of normal

You still don't get it...The consumer is the greedy one , people like Sam gave you what you wanted.

Why does Trump a billionare want a job that only pays $250,000 a year or what ever it is now?

He don't need it

Trump is going to put everything in place so his fortune soars.

He don't need it

What is he going to do different then say Nancy Pelosi on inside trading so her fortunes soared?

Or Harry Reid on his sons Chinese solar power scam?

He don't need it

What is he going to do different then say Nancy Pelosi on inside trading so her fortunes soared?

Or Harry Reid on his sons Chinese solar power scam?

He will put things in place so him and his buddies fortunes soar. That is not what we need right now. I don't think Pelosi or Reid are running for president.

Forum List

Back