Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected?

How did Obama get re-elected? He had a majority in the Electoral College. Glad to have been of help to you.

I guess we can add people like bodecea and swallow as part of the problem as well. When faced with indisputable facts, that truly are as tragic as some of the schools shootings we've seen (after all, people didn't die so you can watch Honey Boo-Boo), all you can do is avoid the facts.

Don't acknowledge the tragedy. Don't make a suggestion how we could help solve the tragedy. No, no. Just make a snarky, asinine remark. I guess it's protect Barack Obama at all costs, uh folks?

What a damn shame this great nation has produced people like bodecea and swallow.

I answered your title question...and said nothing about you personally. You, however, are now saying nothing about the thread topic but are making personal attacks on two posters who disagree with your premise.

Guess who wins.

How did Obama get re-elected? He had a majority in the Electoral College. Glad to have been of help to you.

I guess we can add people like bodecea and swallow as part of the problem as well. When faced with indisputable facts, that truly are as tragic as some of the schools shootings we've seen (after all, people didn't die so you can watch Honey Boo-Boo), all you can do is avoid the facts.

Don't acknowledge the tragedy. Don't make a suggestion how we could help solve the tragedy. No, no. Just make a snarky, asinine remark. I guess it's protect Barack Obama at all costs, uh folks?

What a damn shame this great nation has produced people like bodecea and swallow.

I would hazard to say the Honey Boo Boo is better than Beck on "webtv" whatever that is. And "this great nation"? Borrowing quotes from Palin/Bible Spice w/o attribution? :nono:

What's your point here?

You want to further suppress the vote?

Right now, only a third of eligible voters..actually vote.

Good. Let's see if we can eliminate the 50% of the ones who do vote who are absolute morons.

Is it any wonder Acorn and other left-wing organizations run around trying to get people registered to vote? Their entire party and their power hinges on the uneducated.

What a shame that people died so that others could be so ungrateful and ignore liberty to focus on Honey Boo-Boo...

This thread has me laughing out loud.

The America that re-elected a filthy little halfwit inheritor blowhard in 2004 makes your point better than electing Obama to a third term - against Constitutional law - could possibly do.

Nothing in my life after 1970 made me fear for America's future in the way the nation of morons that re-elected Junior made me fear for our nation's future.

Nothing.

It's really sad that you live in fear. Perhaps you should seek professional help.

Of course that idea reverts back to demanding popular vote decide when Democrats lose. Glad to be of help to you.

Yes, made up of the people who don't know the Constitution is the Supreme Court of the land, what the 3 branches of government are, or what the purpose of the judicial branch is....

Facts, they are a bitch, uh bodecea?

Most people that make up the Electoral College know the Constitution pretty well.

Do you know what the Electoral College even is?

The United States Electoral College is the institution that officially elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. The President and Vice President are not elected directly by the voters. Instead, they are elected indirectly by "electors" who are elected by popular vote on a state-by-state basis.[1] Electors are apportioned to each state and the District of Columbia, but not to territorial possessions of the United States, such as Puerto Rico and Guam. The number of electors in each state is equal to the number of members of Congress to which the state is entitled.[2] The Twenty-third Amendment has always resulted in the District of Columbia having three electors. There are 538 electors, based on there being 435 representatives and 100 senators, plus the three electors from the District of Columbia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

I do... The Electoral College is the thing that only works when Democrats get elected, yet somehow Democrats, and the Media scream that popular vote really should be the only thing that matters when Republicans get elected. Enough said.

Reminds me of 2000.

If Al Gore had become President then, America by now would be a territory of Qatar, because that so of a bitch would have sold America for thirty pieces of gold.

Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected? A slight majority saw fit to put their own entitlements ahead of the greater good of the Nation.

Naw.

Those people ran Mitt Romney.

They are called "CEOs".

And they lost.

If you really believe that CEOs and big business executives only bribe the GOP for goodies then you're lost in a maze of your own ignorance. Obama has had an enormous amount of backing from CEOs and millionaire executives. The corporatist agenda is alive and well in both the Republican and Democratic parties.

When you really think about the millions of people who died since the very beginning (from declaring independence from England to right now) to give us freedom, it is truly the worst form of tragedy how American's are so spoiled and entitled, that they won't take the time to understand their own government, be informed on the issues, or hold representatives accountable. A few facts here you will find in the first video of this webpage:

• On election night, the #1 search term on Google was "who is running for president?".

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 70% did not know that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 62% could not name the three branches of government.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 65% did not know the purpose of the judicial branch.

Do You Know the History of Executive Orders? Plus, Find Out Which President Has Issued the Most (Hint: Not Obama) | Video | TheBlaze.com

What's your point here?

You want to further suppress the vote?

Right now, only a third of eligible voters..actually vote.
Yes, cons want to suppress the vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsl_TuFdes]Paul Weyrich - Goo-Goo Syndrome (proper audio/video synchronization) - YouTube[/ame]

Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected? A slight majority saw fit to put their own entitlements ahead of the greater good of the Nation.

Naw.

Those people ran Mitt Romney.

They are called "CEOs".

And they lost.

If you really believe that CEOs and big business executives only bribe the GOP for goodies then you're lost in a maze of your own ignorance. Obama has had an enormous amount of backing from CEOs and millionaire executives. The corporatist agenda is alive and well in both the Republican and Democratic parties.

Sure he has.

I have actually met some pretty big CEOs. Most are apolitical. Their concern is single minded..profit.

And they will hedge their bets to gain access.

They got alot from Obama. No financial institutions were seized. They got free money. And no investigations.

But they wanted more. They wanted no regulatory changes..and that's why they went for Mitt Romney.

What amazes me about Conservatives who post this..is they want to do absolutely nothing to change it.

Citizen's United should have been shocking to everyone and caused outrage.

But in conservative circles? Nothing.

Is it any wonder Acorn and other left-wing organizations run around trying to get people registered to vote? Their entire party and their power hinges on the uneducated.

What a shame that people died so that others could be so ungrateful and ignore liberty to focus on Honey Boo-Boo...

The America that re-elected a filthy little halfwit inheritor in 2004 makes your point better than electing Obama to a third term - against Constitutional law - could possibly do.

Nothing in my life after 1970 made me fear for America's future in the way the nation of morons that re-elected Junior made me fear for our nation's future.

Nothing.

Yes, but you're a completely uninformed radical wing-nut ideologue who refuses to accept the personal responsibility that comes with liberty. Instead, you'd rather trade that in and just accept communism so you don't have to work or be responsible.

Human cattle like you turn my stomach. First you make wild-eyed charges with about as much basis in facts as the "facts" provided to you people by Bush League scum looking for a reason to invade Iraq so Junior could show his mommy he could penetrate deeper than daddy. It is entirely possible there was more sense of duty and personal responsibility in the hair on my ass by 1970 than anyone like you can possibly develop.

You people stood in line to cheer that filthy little scum during his "mission accomplished" stage, while actual veterans like me got sick to our stomachs.

Hold to your dreams, there, you white trash moron. That's about all you people will have left after your heroes are done fucking you.

The America that re-elected a filthy little halfwit inheritor blowhard in 2004 makes your point better than electing Obama to a third term - against Constitutional law - could possibly do.

Nothing.

It's really sad that you live in fear. Perhaps you should seek professional help.

My fear was for the nation, not for myself, there sport. No need to apologize for your lack of command of English, one imagines you are another victim of modern public education.

Still, to your point on "live in fear", save your pity for your own kind. People like me don't live in personal fear of anything. That doesn't happen.

Nothing.

My fear was for the nation, not for myself, there sport. No need to apologize for your lack of command of English, one imagines you are another victim of modern public education.

Still, to your point on "live in fear", save your pity for your own kind. People like me don't live in personal fear of anything. That doesn't happen.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.
:clap2:

I answered your title question...and said nothing about you personally. You, however, are now saying nothing about the thread topic but are making personal attacks on two posters who disagree with your premise.

Guess who wins.

Well, considering I did NOT ask a question - it's pretty obvious you are LYING.

Second, even if I had asked a question (and I didn't - I just provided some sad facts) - making a snarky comment to protect your Dear Leader Obama is NOT "answering the question".

Guess who wins.

Well, considering I did NOT ask a question - it's pretty obvious you are LYING.

Second, even if I had asked a question (and I didn't - I just provided some sad facts) - making a snarky comment to protect your Dear Leader Obama is NOT "answering the question".

Decca provided the true answer, not the misleading one you provided.

If you don't want someone to answer like that, then tell the simple truth.

OP has been told and shown many times. Even ragequit from faux news because he couldn't take that fact.

The thing is, he turns something that could be interesting into a rage against people he doesn't like.

I am in total agreement. People SHOULD know civics. It's important for a nation of free people to be involved in their government. They should watch it carefully and understand how it functions. And they should vote at every single election.

one imagines you are another victim of modern public education.

Oh, you mean the public education system completely and totally controlled by the idiot liberal dumbocrats? Just another example of the failure and collapse created by left-wing policy...

528791_524639220891281_205296806_n.jpg

Forum List

Back