Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected?

There is nothing the GOP can do about it. If people choose to sell their freedom for government table scraps, they have that right. If people choose to spend time watching Honey Boo-Boo and Desperate Housewives instead of guarding the Republic, that's their right.

There is NOTHING the GOP (or anyone else) can do about that - so don't blame them. Blame the large portion of the American people who have become lazy and greedy (ie liberals).

I must admit I was hoping your response would be more like "change hearts & minds by carefully and patiently using calm and civil reason, and help less informed voters make more rational decisions at the ballot box."

Well, in a fantasy land, that would work great. However, here in the real world, that's a pipe dream. "Calm and civil reason" along with FACTS are used every day here on USMB, and they are completely dismissed by the radical ideologue liberals. When mommy & daddy brainwash you at birth that liberty and personal responsibility are "evil", and that you are entitled to what other people have, you're not likely to ever see the light.

The fact is, liberalism has to lead to the degradation of morals/values and the home. Liberalism has lead to drugs, moral decay, decadence, promiscuity ("solved" by MURDER through abortion), and ignorance - all of which culminating in to the "why work when I can scream I'm entitled to what others have earned" mentality.

Sounds to me like you've given up.

I'd also imagine there are many conservatives who have also given up, and have just decided to express their anger and frustration with wild hyperbole, attacks, insults and apocalyptic doom. Personally, I'll bet there are conservatives who are quite capable of far better than that, they're just being (temporarily) drowned out by the noise of people who are buying into the rantings of Levin, Savage and the rest of the division pimps.

Do you think we got here overnight? Nope, it took a couple of generations. That takes patience and diligence. Is there anyone on the Right who's up to it?

Bottom line is ...

601245_524640357557834_98307338_n.jpg

Okay, so here's a question I asked on another thread, without an answer:

Let's say you're right, let's say Obama won because of the "uninformed voter".

If it wants to win in the future, what's the GOP gonna do about this?

There is nothing the GOP can do about it. If people choose to sell their freedom for government table scraps, they have that right. If people choose to spend time watching Honey Boo-Boo and Desperate Housewives instead of guarding the Republic, that's their right.

There is NOTHING the GOP (or anyone else) can do about that - so don't blame them. Blame the large portion of the American people who have become lazy and greedy (ie liberals).

Oh, please. It's the Republican Congress that is "lazy" and "agenda-laden" obstructionists, who place their hate and contempt for President Obama above the needs and wants of the American People. It's liberals who are restoring integrity and common sense to the nation.

ya have to vote on something to restore it.

I must admit I was hoping your response would be more like "change hearts & minds by carefully and patiently using calm and civil reason, and help less informed voters make more rational decisions at the ballot box."

Well, in a fantasy land, that would work great. However, here in the real world, that's a pipe dream. "Calm and civil reason" along with FACTS are used every day here on USMB, and they are completely dismissed by the radical ideologue liberals. When mommy & daddy brainwash you at birth that liberty and personal responsibility are "evil", and that you are entitled to what other people have, you're not likely to ever see the light.

The fact is, liberalism has to lead to the degradation of morals/values and the home. Liberalism has lead to drugs, moral decay, decadence, promiscuity ("solved" by MURDER through abortion), and ignorance - all of which culminating in to the "why work when I can scream I'm entitled to what others have earned" mentality.

I'd also imagine there are many conservatives who have also given up, and have just decided to express their anger and frustration with wild hyperbole, attacks, insults and apocalyptic doom. Personally, I'll bet there are conservatives who are quite capable of far better than that, they're just being (temporarily) drowned out by the noise of people who are buying into the rantings of Levin, Savage and the rest of the division pimps.

Do you think we got here overnight? Nope, it took a couple of generations. That takes patience and diligence. Is there anyone on the Right who's up to it?

Not at all - I still show up to the polls and vote for the best conservative candidate and I won't stop.

I'm just talking reality... I have no idea what the future holds, but I can tell you right now that we have a nation of uneducated buffoon's who vote for Obama because they are lazy and he promises them a personal ATM card to the tax payer funded government back account.

Not at all - I still show up to the polls and vote for the best conservative candidate and I won't stop.

I'm just talking reality... I have no idea what the future holds, but I can tell you right now that we have a nation of uneducated buffoon's who vote for Obama because they are lazy and he promises them a personal ATM card to the tax payer funded government back account.

And this is typical of the partisan ignorance and hate that will continue to keep ‘conservative’ candidate out of elected office.

Bottom line is ...

"Intelligent"...

Obama is so "intelligent", he completely crashed the US economy and then spent 2 years blaming it on ATM's....

Do you know the year Obama took office?

Are you aware who the US president was in 2008 the year of the crash?

And do you know that economic crashes result from events BEFORE these crashes rather than after?

Last edited:
When you really think about the millions of people who died since the very beginning (from declaring independence from England to right now) to give us freedom, it is truly the worst form of tragedy how American's are so spoiled and entitled, that they won't take the time to understand their own government, be informed on the issues, or hold representatives accountable. A few facts here you will find in the first video of this webpage:

• On election night, the #1 search term on Google was "who is running for president?".

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 70% did not know that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 62% could not name the three branches of government.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 65% did not know the purpose of the judicial branch.

Do You Know the History of Executive Orders? Plus, Find Out Which President Has Issued the Most (Hint: Not Obama) | Video | TheBlaze.com

Okay, so here's a question I asked on another thread, without an answer:

Let's say you're right, let's say Obama won because of the "uninformed voter".

If it wants to win in the future, what's the GOP gonna do about this?

They need to plug back in to the middle class working people who are the heartbeat of this nation still, instead of treating them like dirt, and using them for cheap labor or driving them into the dirt for greed driven purposes, that in which are found in a trend they got started, and for which is protected amongst their cliques they had formed in union there of. The "Lorax" movie is somewhat political in message, even though targetted at children, but try watching it as an adult, and then tell me about the message it was trying to teach. It's a huge eye opener, because the little short pujey fellow with the creepy square cut hair doo, for whom hated tree's, is exactly the way that the people have been taught to view the repubs as this guy was viewed in that movie. Check out the "LORAX", and tell me the message you get from the script as was seemingly politically written.

Hollywood has total control of the message being fed to the young these days, and they can just about sway anyone they want to anymore, and it is shown in the tides that are changing, and in the results of these elections.

When you really think about the millions of people who died since the very beginning (from declaring independence from England to right now) to give us freedom, it is truly the worst form of tragedy how American's are so spoiled and entitled, that they won't take the time to understand their own government, be informed on the issues, or hold representatives accountable. A few facts here you will find in the first video of this webpage:

• On election night, the #1 search term on Google was "who is running for president?".

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 70% did not know that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 62% could not name the three branches of government.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 65% did not know the purpose of the judicial branch.

Do You Know the History of Executive Orders? Plus, Find Out Which President Has Issued the Most (Hint: Not Obama) | Video | TheBlaze.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Personally, I'd like to see Civics classes in High School. Closest thing I had was Social Studies..and that was pretty weak.

It's probably completely dreadful today.

My daughter goes to a regular Florida public school and she would run circles around the OP when it comes to our Constitution.

Bottom line is ...

"Intelligent"... :lmao:

Obama is so "intelligent", he completely crashed the US economy and then spent 2 years blaming it on ATM's.... :lmao:

Obama completely crashed the US economy? Only in right-wing fantasyland.

Well let's see here - in 8 years as president, George Bush NEVER had unemployment hit 7%. Under Barack Obama (aside for a fleeting second or two) - it has NEVER been below 8%.

When Bush left office, the national debt was $9+ trillion. Today, it stands at $16+ trillion.

Don't let the FACTS hit you in the ass on the way out of here stupid....

Personally, I'd like to see Civics classes in High School. Closest thing I had was Social Studies..and that was pretty weak.

It's probably completely dreadful today.

My daughter goes to a regular Florida public school and she would run circles around the OP when it comes to our Constitution.

You and your daughter don't have a fuck'n clue about the U.S. Constitution - and that's why you can't dispute one single thing I have said. Instead, you talk nonsense about your daughter....

If you have no facts and can't discuss the issue, leave and let the adults discuss, ok?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Obama was not elected yet when Bush had to do the deer in the headlights thingy here

The economy was "pre-crashed".

Yes, that ole Bill Clinton and his gang partied like rock stars, and now years later we all are suffering for it.

What the democrats remind me of...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along time ago, there was a situation in a workplace where a line construction company had what is known as a stern manager, who if a crew member asked for a tool, because he claimed that he had broken his, then that manager would ask that crewmen for the old tool before issuing the new one out to him (simple concept right), and if the crewmen couldnot produce the tool he was claiming he had broken, then the tool was issued even so, but a fine was charged for the tool that is now considered lost. The charge was pro-rated of course for example a come-along that would cost $100.00 dollars, would be charged in turn to the crew member for around symbolically $25.00 dollars, and this just to tighten up the ship and breed personal responsibility.. Now doesn't this make since when managing properly a company and it's assets, in order to keep a tight ship, and to make profits, as well as (very importantly) to save jobs because the company is making a profit and looking secure under such a manager ? Yes it does!

Ok, but the employee's didnot like this manager, infact they hated him or loathed him badly, because they wanted him to be more liberal and freerer with the companies assets and/or tools in this case, so they worked every angle that they could on this guy, in order to try and make him look bad, but it all failed or didn't work, because this guy was rock solid.

Soon because of this guy's credentials he had built up, and the stability that had surrounded him it paid off, as he was promoted on up the latter because of, but he needed a replacement or was expected to pick a replacement in which he soon did. He then picked a replacement, and here is the difference that was found quickly between the two be it him and his replacement. His replacement was a stone cold liberal minded fellow, that was very likeable and was very easy to deal with quickly, infact he was very funny (joking all the time), and he also worked the way he acted, so the men drew a great sigh of relief when this guy showed up on the scene as the other guy's replacement.

The first day on the job, he opened up the tool shed, and said to the men (take what you need, because I know you have been deprived and held back of the things that you have needed), evil grin as he looked upon the men taking what they felt they needed just like kids turned lose in a candy store all of a sudden. He then won them over by opening up this tool shed and making people laugh and laugh it seemed, but his bottom line began to slip, and his profits began to fall, his crews began wanting more and more and more, even beyond what they needed, but they expected it anyway. He began golfing and drinking while on lunch break, and just having the time of his life, while his crews began slipping and losing production, running wild and etc. Soon it all came to an abrupt end, as the party that was started had to end, and order had to be restored, and the lock was put back on the tool shed door. He was soon fired bacause of it all, and the next guy had to come in and repair all the damage, restore order, and put the company and it's employee's back on track again.

This return of order protected the company, it's employee's, and it's long term contract and profits.

Did Bill Clinton take the lock off of the tool shed door, and are we paying for all of that right now or unto this very day ?

Did Obama take the lock off the tool shed door, and begin a reign of unstableness that cannot be sustained much longer, and if so should we be looking for a new manager of this nation again, otherwise if we do find that this has been the case with these democrats? I am for liking people and having fun, but there is the right time and the right place for these things in life to happen, and then there is the wrong time for being funny when we should be serious, so are we crossing lines in all of these things today in America, instead of managing affectively for stability ?

Forum List

Back