Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected?

Obama got the following groups to vote for him

The Democrats,progressives,liberals,gays,Hispanics,Blacks,Asians,women,union workers
And the republicans got what was left over.

And the popular vote decided by a few million....

Maybe this election was a bit closer then people on the left would like to admit.

5 million is a few million? It wasn't really that close.

I'm feeling a little dizzy at the claim that Obama crashed the economy. The Meltdown was decades in the making and the primary crash happened months before Obama even took office.

Lightheaded, maybe that's a better word. Like the world is upside down. Or maybe I'm the one who is. Either way, I'm sure a beer will make me feel a little better.

How ironic on a thread about how the American people are more interested in everything and anything other than protecting the republic.

If 90% of the people out there cared 1/100th as much about this nation as they do their stupid fuck'n beer, we wouldn't be living under a radical marxist right now who is shredding the Constitution.

Well, beer and guns.

Guns are a Constitutional right, you stupid fuck'n uneducated liberal high school dropout. Beer is not...

But hey, liberals never did let the FACTS get in the way of their ideology.

Not at all - I still show up to the polls and vote for the best conservative candidate and I won't stop.

I'm just talking reality... I have no idea what the future holds, but I can tell you right now that we have a nation of uneducated buffoon's who vote for Obama because they are lazy and he promises them a personal ATM card to the tax payer funded government back account.

Do you think I voted for Obama because he promised ME an ATM card?

Yes! Of course! You're a lazy piece of shit liberal who wants to live off of the American people because you're too fuck'n lazy to get your stupid ass out of bed in the morning and provide for yourself.

If you voted for Obama, you clearly have ZERO interest in personal responsibility, liberty, or choice. You are ONLY interested in the collective, redistribution of wealth, and government control. Obama doesn't offer anything else. Never did. Never will.

Is this simplistic sniveling ad hominem howling the only answer you have to everything?

:blahblah:

Bush did crash the economy you fool
It was coming way before Bush, and how you can't see that is amazing, especially when everyone else can...

She is completely and totally uninformed about her own government or what is currently going on in it.

All she knows is that mommy taught her "Democrat GOOD, Republican BAD" (yes, that is about the limits of her mental capacity).

Uninformed? You're the one who said Obama crashed the economy. Talk about uniformed.

Bush did crash the economy you fool
It was coming way before Bush, and how you can't see that is amazing, especially when everyone else can...

She is completely and totally uninformed about her own government or what is currently going on in it.

All she knows is that mommy taught her "Democrat GOOD, Republican BAD" (yes, that is about the limits of her mental capacity).

Wait a minute.

You said that Obama crashed the economy, yet when beagle9 (correctly) points out the buildup to the crash started before Bush, you don't correct him.

Which one is it?

The Democrats,progressives,liberals,gays,Hispanics,Blacks,Asians,women,union workers

Maybe this election was a bit closer then people on the left would like to admit.

5 million out of 320 million? If you could do math (and, well, being an idiot liberal dumbocrat high school dropout, you can't) - you would see that is a "whopping" 1.5% of the population.

That's right girls and boys, Obama won the popular vote by a "whopping" 1.5% - and that was after throwing trillions of dollars to the unions, to the auto industry, to the green energy industry, to homeowners, to students, to illegal immigrants, and to the unemployed.

Take away Obama's unconstitutional redistribution of wealth and he loses in the biggest landslide in US history (and you fuck'n tools know it).

Obama completely crashed the US economy? Only in right-wing fantasyland.

[crazy nutball chatter deleted to protect the mentally defective]

I guess intelligence isn't your thing.

You see, Obama entered into office during a recession from when Bush was president. Unemployment was skyrocketing at that point. Was unemployment supposed to drop immediately upon Obama becoming president?

Here's a FACT for you, the unemployment rate has been below 8% since September 2012. Also the national debt =/= a crashing economy.

Actually for at least the last three years of the Bush League unemployment ranged from 8% to a little over 10%. During the Reagan years many government figures became actual lies as opposed to what had previously been statistical jiggery based on political convenience.

Unemployment today is at least 11% rock solid and probably 12%. Using BLS raw data shows the figure including underemployed, etc., is at least another six percent while my money says there are as many underemployed as unemployed and that the total number of Americans unemployed and underemployed (working for less money than in a previous workplace or below their qualifications) runs closer to 25%.

Last edited:

5 million out of 320 million? If you could do math (and, well, being an idiot liberal dumbocrat high school dropout, you can't) - you would see that is a "whopping" 1.5% of the population.

That's right girls and boys, Obama won the popular vote by a "whopping" 1.5% - and that was after throwing trillions of dollars to the unions, to the auto industry, to the green energy industry, to homeowners, to students, to illegal immigrants, and to the unemployed.

Take away Obama's unconstitutional redistribution of wealth and he loses in the biggest landslide in US history (and you fuck'n tools know it).

320 million eligible voters? Good god, you're an idiot. Those under 18 and some convicted felons can't vote.

Obama won the popular vote by 3.9%. You are truly a fucking idiot with no understand of statistics, counting those that chose not to vote in your "Republican math". Are you Karl Rove?

It takes time to un republican....ize this country.

And then to turn it into what ? Never let a good crisis go to waste remember..

This is the problem as it stands today, where as we have been in a war situation and crisis for the last 15 years now or better, and these events have acted as a stairwell to hoist people into positions that donot have the nation as a whole, and their best interest at heart, but more so they have their own self interest at heart, and the desire to play their hand while the nation is down into a rut like it is.

This is where the rub comes from in all of this, so it's not that anyone is trying to suggest that there wasn't a crisis (sure there was), and many players were involved in the crisis, but only now are we seeing just what these crisis situations had produced. This is what the problem is for many now.. It is a legitimate response when seeing all the changes coming down the pipe, that actually does not address the fixing of the crisis situations, but are more towards changing a nation while it is under stress and in a weakened state of affairs.:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:

Wait a minute.

You said that Obama crashed the economy, yet when beagle9 (correctly) points out the buildup to the crash started before Bush, you don't correct him.

Which one is it?.

I thought I made it very clear - but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you missed one of my posts.

Clinton started it the 1997 Community Re-Investment Act which ultimately collapsed our housing market. Obama pushed the entire thing over the cliff with the rest of his ignorant policies - such as Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, the American re-investment act (1st stimulus), Omnibus (2nd stimulus), and after those 2 monstrosity's didn't work, the rounds 3 and 4 of stimulus packages, plus 4 rounds of "quantitative easing".

All things every single stupid dumbocrat here is unaware of. Grab bodecea or liesmatters and ask them what Omnibus is, they will look at you like all dumbocrats - completely STUPID!

Not at all - I still show up to the polls and vote for the best conservative candidate and I won't stop.

I'm just talking reality... I have no idea what the future holds, but I can tell you right now that we have a nation of uneducated buffoon's who vote for Obama because they are lazy and he promises them a personal ATM card to the tax payer funded government back account.

Do you think I voted for Obama because he promised ME an ATM card?

Yes! Of course! You're a lazy piece of shit liberal who wants to live off of the American people because you're too fuck'n lazy to get your stupid ass out of bed in the morning and provide for yourself.

If you voted for Obama, you clearly have ZERO interest in personal responsibility, liberty, or choice. You are ONLY interested in the collective, redistribution of wealth, and government control. Obama doesn't offer anything else. Never did. Never will.

Am I a small business owner?

I see Math Scholar Mutt believes that the entire population of the United States is eligible to vote, and then wants to call other people "uninformed about their country" and "fuck'n uneducated liberal high school dropouts".
Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Y'all do realize that all these political elites work for the same folks? The banking cartel, right? The Bush family crime syndicate, the Clintons, and Obama? They take their marching orders from the CFR and Internationalists. People here act like partisan politics and democracy matters. . . what a hoot. Egos are so invested in these things. They are all on the same team. . . :eek:

I see Math Scholar Mutt believes that the entire population of the United States is eligible to vote, and then wants to call other people "uninformed about their country" and "fuck'n uneducated liberal high school dropouts".

5 million of 320 million is 1.5% stupid. It really is that simple.

And again, that's with Obama turning on the printing press and printing off money 24x7 to hand out to U.S. citizens for support and votes.

Can you imagine the epic ass beating he would've taken had he been Constitutionally restrained properly?

Y'all do realize that all these political elites work for the same folks? The banking cartel, right? The Bush family crime syndicate, the Clintons, and Obama? They take their marching orders from the CFR and Internationalists. People here act like partisan politics and democracy matters. . . what a hoot. Egos are so invested in these things. They are all on the same team. . . :eek:

Well, you make a valid point there (there are plenty of people on record who corroborated the fact that Sam Giancana and the mafia rigged the election in Illinois which ultimately bought John F. Kennedy the election).

However, that doesn't change the fact that these parasites on the left are still irritating as hell. Demanding that government punish hard working people for their success, and then hand over the wealth to them for staying home and being a burden to society.

Throw up your hands everyone. Your vote don't matter. Right Mister Beale?
Just a formality is all, I mean we have to show the world that we are civilized and all that jazz, then it's the status quoe on and on, where they play good guy bad guy on us all next..

Last edited:

5 million of 320 million is 1.5% stupid. It really is that simple.

And again, that's with Obama turning on the printing press and printing off money 24x7 to hand out to U.S. citizens for support and votes.

Can you imagine the epic ass beating he would've taken had he been Constitutionally restrained properly?

You should trade places with your avatar.

Is every American citizen eligible to vote? How simple are you?

Forum List

Back