Want to know how Barack Obama got re-elected?

This helped Obama a lot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M]Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

I guess we can add people like bodecea and swallow as part of the problem as well. When faced with indisputable facts, that truly are as tragic as some of the schools shootings we've seen (after all, people didn't die so you can watch Honey Boo-Boo), all you can do is avoid the facts.

Don't acknowledge the tragedy. Don't make a suggestion how we could help solve the tragedy. No, no. Just make a snarky, asinine remark. I guess it's protect Barack Obama at all costs, uh folks?

What a damn shame this great nation has produced people like bodecea and swallow.

I answered your title question...and said nothing about you personally. You, however, are now saying nothing about the thread topic but are making personal attacks on two posters who disagree with your premise.

Guess who wins.

I'd like to apologize to sallow publicly. Unlike bodecea, he has not been a snarky, immature ass on this thread and I should not have added his name. My apologies sallow - that was unproved and wrong on my part.

one imagines you are another victim of modern public education.

Oh, you mean the public education system completely and totally controlled by the idiot liberal dumbocrats? Just another example of the failure and collapse created by left-wing policy...

Controlled by idiot liberal dumbocrats? Sorry, but that distinction belongs to conservative legislatures which seek to slash school funding, zero infrastructure investment and revising of textbooks to promote a conservative and "white-washed" version of real events.
How Texas Inflicts Bad Textbooks on Us by Gail Collins | The New York Review of Books

The Republicans would prefer an uninformed and "dumb" electorate, so they can get away with past , present and future "murder".

There is nothing the GOP can do about it. If people choose to sell their freedom for government table scraps, they have that right. If people choose to spend time watching Honey Boo-Boo and Desperate Housewives instead of guarding the Republic, that's their right.

There is NOTHING the GOP (or anyone else) can do about that - so don't blame them. Blame the large portion of the American people who have become lazy and greedy (ie liberals).

I must admit I was hoping your response would be more like "change hearts & minds by carefully and patiently using calm and civil reason, and help less informed voters make more rational decisions at the ballot box."

Well, in a fantasy land, that would work great. However, here in the real world, that's a pipe dream. "Calm and civil reason" along with FACTS are used every day here on USMB, and they are completely dismissed by the radical ideologue liberals. When mommy & daddy brainwash you at birth that liberty and personal responsibility are "evil", and that you are entitled to what other people have, you're not likely to ever see the light.

The fact is, liberalism has to lead to the degradation of morals/values and the home. Liberalism has lead to drugs, moral decay, decadence, promiscuity ("solved" by MURDER through abortion), and ignorance - all of which culminating in to the "why work when I can scream I'm entitled to what others have earned" mentality.

Umm... Liberalism is what led to the existence of this country, sorry for the abrupt reality check.

Get your nose out of the ass of The Blaze and sniff what's actually going on in the world. You'll be surprised what you learn not sniffing up the Rodeo Clown's anus.

Last edited:

Have you read ANY of this thread?

On Election Day, the American people were so uninformed, the #1 Google search was "Who is running for President". And yet somehow you think the American people - who didn't even know Obama or Mitt Romney were running - were aware of these comment and upset by them? :cuckoo:

Wow... just.....wow.

Of course that idea reverts back to demanding popular vote decide when Democrats lose. Glad to be of help to you.

He won the popular vote too.

And by alot.

Way to miss my point entirely. :clap2:

What point was that?

Personally? I don't like the Electoral College. Never have.

I could care less if a Republican or Democrat wins by popular vote.

I think that is the way elections should be conducted.

Umm... Liberalism is what led to the existence of this country, sorry for the abrupt reality check.

Get your nose out of the ass of The Blaze and sniff what's actually going on in the world. You'll be surprised.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You clearly have the same amount of knowledge about American history as all other liberals - which is ZERO.

I've got $100,000 right here and now that says you have NEVER read the Federalist Papers. Go ahead, just try to lie to everyone that you have. I dare you.

Our founders preached ad-nauseam about liberty, freedom, personal responsibility, and the INDIVIDUAL. The exact opposite of what liberals preach - which is the collective, sacrifice for the "good". and "we're all in this together" communist ideology.

You truly are a fuck'n moron without an ounce of a clue about our actual history. Our founder would pick up arms if they were alive today and literally kill every one of you liberals. You stand for everything they found against - and calling them "liberals" is the worst insult to them.

How did Obama get re-elected? He had a majority in the Electoral College. Glad to have been of help to you.

I guess we can add people like bodecea and swallow as part of the problem as well. When faced with indisputable facts, that truly are as tragic as some of the schools shootings we've seen (after all, people didn't die so you can watch Honey Boo-Boo), all you can do is avoid the facts.

Don't acknowledge the tragedy. Don't make a suggestion how we could help solve the tragedy. No, no. Just make a snarky, asinine remark. I guess it's protect Barack Obama at all costs, uh folks?

What a damn shame this great nation has produced people like bodecea and swallow.

Heh, you just can’t help yourself, you’re such a tedious partisan hack…

Now bodecea and sallow are to blame!

Too funny…

Last edited:

Get your nose out of the ass of The Blaze and sniff what's actually going on in the world. You'll be surprised.

You clearly have the same amount of knowledge about American history as all other liberals - which is ZERO.

I've got $100,000 right here and now that says you have NEVER read the Federalist Papers. Go ahead, just try to lie to everyone that you have. I dare you.

Our founders preached ad-nauseam about liberty, freedom, personal responsibility, and the INDIVIDUAL. The exact opposite of what liberals preach - which is the collective, sacrifice for the "good". and "we're all in this together" communist ideology.

You truly are a fuck'n moron without an ounce of a clue about our actual history. Our founder would pick up arms if they were alive today and literally kill every one of you liberals. You stand for everything they found against - and calling them "liberals" is the worst insult to them.

You know the Patriots were the Liberals and the Tories were the Conservatives, right?

When you really think about the millions of people who died since the very beginning (from declaring independence from England to right now) to give us freedom, it is truly the worst form of tragedy how American's are so spoiled and entitled, that they won't take the time to understand their own government, be informed on the issues, or hold representatives accountable. A few facts here you will find in the first video of this webpage:

• On election night, the #1 search term on Google was "who is running for president?".

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 70% did not know that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 62% could not name the three branches of government.

• Of the people who actually took the time to vote, 65% did not know the purpose of the judicial branch.

Do You Know the History of Executive Orders? Plus, Find Out Which President Has Issued the Most (Hint: Not Obama) | Video | TheBlaze.com

Don't know where these "stats" come from but they're not sourced. If they're in a Glenn Beck video somewhere, three thoughts: (a) consider the source; (b) the Constitution protects us from cruel and unusual punishment, and (c) the fact that some guy spouts stats on a video doesn't make his facts facts.

To the reasoning -- it's amazing how much Red Whine you can make from sour grapes. They seem to just perpetuate themselves. Normal people would say, "hey, these grapes are sour, throw them away". But noooo....

one imagines you are another victim of modern public education.

Oh, you mean the public education system completely and totally controlled by the idiot liberal dumbocrats? Just another example of the failure and collapse created by left-wing policy...

Controlled by idiot liberal dumbocrats? Sorry, but that distinction belongs to conservative legislatures which seek to slash school funding, zero infrastructure investment and revising of textbooks to promote a conservative and "white-washed" version of real events.
How Texas Inflicts Bad Textbooks on Us by Gail Collins | The New York Review of Books

The Republicans would prefer an uninformed and "dumb" electorate, so they can get away with past , present and future "murder".

Key word is "seek" to slash school funding (as it should be). Furthermore, it's not the state legislature's that set the curriculum - it's the idiot liberal administration. And it's not the state legislature that puts money and greed above the children - it's the idiot liberal teacher's unions.

Want to keep going, or are you embarrassed enough by the way I exposed the flaw in your false narrative trying to blame the right for the failures of the left?

I answered your title question...and said nothing about you personally. You, however, are now saying nothing about the thread topic but are making personal attacks on two posters who disagree with your premise.

Guess who wins.

I'd like to apologize to sallow publicly. Unlike bodecea, he has not been a snarky, immature ass on this thread and I should not have added his name. My apologies sallow - that was unproved and wrong on my part.

Being an ass or not. He is right and you were wrong.

You know the Patriots were the Liberals and the Tories were the Conservatives, right?

:lmao:!

Keep telling yourself that... like you do that there is "no God"... :lol:

Oh what the world must be like in bodecea world, where the liberty loving, small government demanding, tyranny fearing, gun supporting, and individual focused founders were "liberals". :lmao:

Jesus Christ do I owe bodecea - I seriously have not laughed this hard in a few weeks!

Actually it's called "American History". You must have skipped that class. I mean, look where you're getting your rhetoric -- Glenn Beck, the rodeo clown so wacko even Fox Noise fired him. 'Nuff said.

How did Obama get re-elected? He had a majority in the Electoral College. Glad to have been of help to you.

Here's the problem, RottenAssFucker..

You wouldn't know an indisputable fact if it was the dick you were smoking..

Here's some of the voters you are talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOeRMm81s-g]How Some Voters In The South REALLY Think - YouTube[/ame]

Heh, you just can’t help yourself, you’re such a tedious partisan hack…

Now bodecea and swallow are to blame!

Too funny…

It'a all my fault. I've heard that before.

How did Barack Obama get reelected?

We the People of the United States looked at what Republicans were proposing and said.......Good God NO

Patent BS. Conservatives are destroying the country, because they cannot stomach President Obama. You have no idea or concept of the Founding Fathers, what they stood for, or what they believed. Stop it.

Forum List

Back