War Drums: Iran Sending Warships Close To U.S. Borders...

Obabble will send john effin Kerry out to meet the Iranians in his Mekong delta patrol boat...more medals to throw over the white house fence.

You have to laugh.

America is going stupid about a couple of ships on a training mission but has a bloody great big fleet off Iran.

Frankly, you're pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a country were to sanction the US, invade our neighbors, and demand we disarm, I would hope that we stood up for ourselves.

Exactly what Iran is doing; standing up for themselves against an aggressive nation.
Frankly, the American response to two ships on a training mission, whilst America has a massive fleet off Iran, tells the world what a bunch of silly fuckers live in America.

But, Obama trusts Iran. And if they strike, the left will immediately jump to their defense and say we had it coming. We stopped sanctions and we should demand they disarm because their past tells us what they are likely to do in the future.

Liberals have no problem demanding gun control in the U.S., but act disgusted at any control against those who threaten us directly.

What past?
Please name all aggressive actions by the Iranian military.
That would be countries invaded and so on.

Then compare that to the United states and ask who the aggressive nation is.
You have a large fleet off Iran but totally ignore that little detail.

Iran is the defending nation.

But, Obama trusts Iran. And if they strike, the left will immediately jump to their defense and say we had it coming. We stopped sanctions and we should demand they disarm because their past tells us what they are likely to do in the future.

Liberals have no problem demanding gun control in the U.S., but act disgusted at any control against those who threaten us directly.

Iran attacking the US? :razz: Puh-leeze.

I agree - it's America's job to invade people.
They have such a long track record at invading countries and losing wars.
However, in fairness to the U.S., you're really good at bombing civilians with drones so there is no chance of one of your cowards being shot down.
Of course, in the old days before drones, your CIA pilots did get shot down from time to time and, much as they weren't supposed to carry any documents, they did so they wouldn't get shot on the spot.
That way, they could spill the beans on your government's mass murder projects to save their skins.

What, tin foil hat job?

The Year of Living Dangerously ? Indonesia and the Downed CIA Pilot, May 1958 | Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training

You have to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWCqCOfBhPM

America is going stupid about a couple of ships on a training mission but has a bloody great big fleet off Iran.

Dude, no one here is even thinking about this, and no one is actually believing there is any kind of real threat.
It's nothing more than bluster by Iran, and if anything people here would merely find it amusing.

Iran attackinbutg the US? :razz: Puh-leeze.

However, in fairness to the U.S., you're really good at bombing civilians with drones so there is no chance of one of your cowards being shot down.
Of course, in the old days before drones, your CIA pilots did get shot down from time to time and, much as they weren't supposed to carry any documents, they did so they wouldn't get shot on the spot.
That way, they could spill the beans on your government's mass murder projects to save their skins.

What, tin foil hat job?

The Year of Living Dangerously ? Indonesia and the Downed CIA Pilot, May 1958 | Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
what war did we ever lose on military might,?

Iran attackinbutg the US? :razz: Puh-leeze.

What, tin foil hat job?

what war did we ever lose on military might,?

Does it matter why you lost?
Whatever way round, you lost thousands of men and a load of money with absolutely no gain.
(Except U.S. arms industry profits)

Pathetic excuses as to why you lost are the sort of things you expect from a children's football team when they get outclassed by the opposition.

It was politics, the rain was a bit heavy, our president was gay.
Come on, stop with the silly excuses and accept the basic fact, you lost a load of wars.

Oh please do bring it on ! :cuckoo:
Pretty funny :razz:

Iran says warships sailing towards U.S.: agency

DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iranian naval officer said a number of warships had been ordered to approach U.S. maritime borders as a response to the stationing of U.S. vessels in the Gulf, the semi-official Fars news agency reported on Saturday.

"Iran's military fleet is approaching the United States' maritime borders, and this move has a message," the agency quoted Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad as saying.

Haddad, described as commander of the Iranian navy's northern fleet, said the vessels had started their voyage towards the Atlantic Ocean via "waters near South Africa", Fars reported.

Fars said the plan was part of "Iran's response to Washington's beefed up naval presence in the Persian Gulf."

The Fars report, which carried no details of the vessels, could not be confirmed independently.

In Washington, a U.S. defense official, speaking on condition of anonymity, cast doubt on any claims that the Iranian ships were approaching U.S. maritime borders. But the official added that "ships are free to operate in international waters."

The United States and its allies regularly stage naval exercises in the Gulf, saying they want to ensure freedom of navigation in the waterway through which 40 percent of the world's seaborne oil exports passes.

U.S. military facilities in the region include a base for its Fifth Fleet in the Gulf Arab kingdom of Bahrain.

Iran sees the Gulf as its own backyard and believes it has a legitimate interest in expanding its influence there.

Iranian officials have often said Iran could block the Strait of Hormuz, at the mouth of the Gulf, if it came under military attack over its disputed nuclear program, and the Western war games are seen in the region as an attempt to deter any such move.

Fars said the Iranian navy had been developing its presence in international waters since 2010, regularly launching vessels in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Aden to protect Iranian ships from Somali pirates operating in the area.

Yahoo!

You can bet that a US fast attack submarine is shadowing any Iranian or any other nations warships that are anywhere near US waters.

They might be more in need of a tow. Any tug boats or salvage ships available? Maybe we should put out an alert to the Cruise Lines to be on the lookout for stowaways and freeloaders. :eek:

Yahoo!

You can bet that a US fast attack submarine is shadowing any Iranian or any other nations warships that are anywhere near US waters.

They might be more in need of a tow. Any tug boats or salvage ships available? Maybe we should put out an alert to the Cruise Lines to be on the lookout for stowaways and freeloaders. :eek:
WW111 ANT TIME NOW AS IRAN,SYRIA BACKED BY RUSSIA WILL MOVE AGAINST TINY ISRAEL===YES!!!ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST TINY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL===God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

You have to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWCqCOfBhPM

Going stupid? Frankly I think it's hilarious....... I hope they screw up and enter US Waters.

..... and get free maintenance> How can they lose? Maybe The Caliphate could even let them stay at the WhiteHouse? Maybe even Disney Land? Does he have property in Hawaii? Maybe they could hang out there and smoke hash in exchange for composting?

Yahoo!

Or this might also be a chance for some Somali pirates to get a couple new boats ! :razz:

again...some of you are missing the point.

read what I wrote above.:)

What is the point? What would you have our Navy do?
Did you know the Mission Statement of the US Navy:
The mission of the Navy is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas

That part of maintaining freedom of the seas is for everyone not just our allies. If the Iranian Naval "fleet" is in international waters what do you suggest the US Navy should do that would not contradict their Mission Statement?
Are you really that worried about the Iranian Fleet? Absolutely amazing the fear mongering that is being perpetrated on the American public.

Rubbish!

Are you saying that this protection extends to potential or real enemies of the US? so that every enemy of the US would have to be guaranteed freedom of the seas by the US?

How can the US protect itself and its interests if this happen??? :cuckoo:

As the song states:
Paranoia runs deep, into your heart it will creep It starts when you're always afraid.........

It is the mission of the US Navy to maintain freedom of the seas in international waters.
Not so hard to understand.

Forum List

Back