War on Christmas continues.....Next up, Festivus

Time for us to "air our differences" - you aren't really a rightwinger, rightwinger!

Its the "Airing of Grievances"

Get it right or pay the price!

tumblr_mfhuzuLgn41qmykrbo1_400.png

Last edited:
All other CHRISTmass hollidays are Satanic.
If what you do for your winter solstice celebration gets you through the most depressing time of year without hanging yourself in the garage then it is a good thing.

If what you do for your winter solstice celebration gets you through the most depressing time of year without hanging yourself in the garage then it is a good thing.

My Solstice was kind of ruined by my ex girlfriend cursing at me and telling me to get my shit out if her house.

My Solstice was kind of ruined by my ex girlfriend cursing at me and telling me to get my shit out if her house.
Christmas is a time of negative change for a lot of people. Just recently had a nasty break-up of my own and Christmas time compounds the depression. But look on the bright side, one less useless gift you have to buy.

Christmas is a time of negative change for a lot of people. Just recently had a nasty break-up of my own and Christmas time compounds the depression. But look on the bright side, one less useless gift you have to buy.

Thank you very much. Yes, tough times.

Thank you very much. Yes, tough times.

Mad_Cabbie

occupied

I feel for you and others who must deal with STUFF this time of year. I spent many years dreading and hating what I knew was coming and never thought I'd be able to get out of the hole I was in.

Be hopeful, be good to yourself and find a way to give to those who are less fortunate. Or I should say, that's what helped me get through.

Last edited:

Breakups often happen at Christmas or birthdays as a way to avoid buying a present. After the event the person walking off wants a reconciliation.

Forum List

Back