War on Trump is Spreading

Higher wages for people results in higher costs to everyone. That's called inflation.
But there's a bigger problem in strangling the labor supply, because increasing wages doesn't magically create workers. Lack of workers can and does result in lack of availability of services that can be critical. Consider home health services. If you're elderly and rely on someone to assist you in your home, and there's no one to do it, you're screwed.
Labor shortages result in less getting done. Want to open a restaurant? Can't. You can't hire. Want to open a factory? Can't. You can't hire.
That results in reduced GDP growth.
I'm all for legal immigration, or as Trump said "merit based immigration".
What we don't need are criminals let out of prisons all over the world, like Biden is letting in, plus 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many terrorists.

How about a link/source we don't have to sign up and be on the list they sell to others for your source.
Meanwhile, the candybars I bought for a nickel or dime back in the 1960s now cost about $2 !!!
Care to calculate that inflation rate?
As for the sock puppet Biden, I've seen many basic consumer items go up from 25% to 50% since he can into office and started to mangle our economy.
How about you dig deep?

Did they go up in the previous 63 years at all or were they suddenly $2.00?

And the only network in the world that produces your garbage, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool lol arghh....
The only network that provides more of the truth than any of the legacy media.

Coming from a MAGA dream-boy, who can't even realize that his Fuehrer is a pathological fraudster, and who just as his cult crowd, possesses no ability to proof an election fraud, via filing a court-case. Whilst at the same time court cases for voter-fraud committed by Trump and his serfs, have been filed by the Democrats.

But please do feel free to tell me how senile and incompetent Biden managed to "fraud" 7 million votes, in the popular vote.
The pathological fraudster occupies the Oval Office today. Stop trying to call others what you, yourself promote.

Thanks Ted

Now go play in traffic
So you have no proof.

This one of your baseless crap...

Now you have made an accusation, I am calling bullshit and asking you for proof... You can't provide proof...

When asked, all you can do is insult because maybe that is all you know how to do...

I'm all for legal immigration, or as Trump said "merit based immigration".
What we don't need are criminals let out of prisons all over the world, like Biden is letting in, plus 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and who knows how many terrorists.
Yeah, I’m calling bullshit because when it came to getting visas to highly skilled immigrants, he did everything he could to restrict it, not increase it.

You have absolutely no intention of expanding legal immigration. None.

For what it’s worth, we have the best college system in the world and are pretty good at churning out our own highly skilled labor. Importing low skilled labor makes far more sense.

A war on Trump is a war on the American people.
Nope... It is called up holding the law...

Jack Smith is just doing his job, a job he swore to up hold....

This is the thing you can't get... If there was no evidence Jack Smith wouldn't have him arrested and charged...

Jack Smith's job is to go after the evidence and prosecute crimes...

You should be asking yourself, why did trump commit crimes...

Yeah, I’m calling bullshit because when it came to getting visas to highly skilled immigrants, he did everything he could to restrict it, not increase it.

For what it’s worth, we have the best college system in the world and are pretty good at churning out our own highly skilled labor. Importing low skilled labor makes far more sense.
I love the GOP/MAGA lot...

They want the immigrants to have all the best jobs and the will do the low paying jobs.... Wonder how they are going to feel if they get there way?

H-1B was being abused. When I worked in silicon valley, most of the engineers were H-1b immigrants. They are cheaper and employers enjoyed some government benefits from hiring them instead of Americans. Obama allowed spouses of H-1b workers to work in America which further favors foreign workers over American workers. Employers have been abusing the H-b1 program by ignoring qualified Americans.

“the H-1B has been hijacked as the main highway to bring people from abroad and displace Americans.”

"In fact, the program does not supplement the U.S. workforce. Rather, it supplants able-bodied Americans with foreign workers who are beholden to their employers by virtue of their presence in the U.S. depending upon employer sponsorship."

Trump was correct in limiting H-b1 visas and Biden hurt America when he rescinded Trump's EOs on it.

Nope... It is called up holding the law...

Jack Smith is just doing his job, a job he swore to up hold....

This is the thing you can't get... If there was no evidence Jack Smith wouldn't have him arrested and charged...

Jack Smith's job is to go after the evidence and prosecute crimes...

You should be asking yourself, why did trump commit crimes...
Show the evidence. Jack has none, he just has made up bullshit. Trump committed no crimes and it will be proven as Jack loses big time. Smith had one of his decisions vacated by SCOTUS. Trump was legally permitted to challenge election results. Try reading something other than your Marxist news outlets in the MSM.

Dershowitz added that Smith's indictment acknowledges there is the freedom of speech protection redress of grievances and challenging elections, but that the illegal act alleged is that Trump supposedly knew Biden won and instead conspired with yet-undisclosed individuals to overturn the election.

He pointed to the Hawaii case as one where challenges to elections were deemed legal, and that it leaves Smith with the requirement of proving Trump's knowledge and intent in regard to 2020.

"There is no smoking gun. There is no one who is credibly prepared to testify that Donald Trump said to them, ‘I know personally I lost the election’. – There's a lot of evidence that people told him we lost the election. But, you know, Donald Trump and you know that he's going to make up his own mind and they're going to have a very hard time proving that

Last edited:

Forum List

Back