War on Trump is Spreading

What amazes me is how people like you can swallow this leftist, political shit show.
Ha ha.
Yup, I confess. I bought into science. .I’m not into conspiracies and made up shit. Now if you can find one topic where conservative bozos have a clue…be sure and inform us. now lets hear the open border, deep state tripe.

Last edited:
GROCERYS are high, Please explain how BIDEN SETS THE RETAIL PRICES FOR FOOD.
Well I think they want the Government to interfere with the Market and artifically lower prices by methods of price fixing...

They just want Big Government but then low taxes as well... Don't worry there is someone on Fox News selling that pipe dream and they believe them..

Not really but, the DNC has been infiltrated by radical, 'green' 'DEI' organizations funded by world entities that wish to overthrow America. What amazes me is how people like you can swallow this leftist, political shit show.
Is Russia among those entities that want to overthrow America?

How about a link/source we don't have to sign up and be on the list they sell to others for your source.
Meanwhile, the candybars I bought for a nickel or dime back in the 1960s now cost about $2 !!!
Care to calculate that inflation rate?
As for the sock puppet Biden, I've seen many basic consumer items go up from 25% to 50% since he can into office and started to mangle our economy.

What candy bars did you pay a dime for in 1960?

Filling low skill jobs now is actually the biggest challenge.
Nonsense

Libs like you - though maybe not you personally - come around here from time to time hawking the Universal Guaranteed Income schemes

And government is already doing that in a more limited way with all the income supplement programs such as the Earned Income Tax Credit

To say that America needs more poor people is simply wrong

Nonsense

Libs like you - though maybe not you personally - come around here from time to time hawking the Universal Guaranteed Income schemes

And government is already doing that in a more limited way with all the income supplement programs such as the Earned Income Tax Credit

To say that America needs more poor people is simply wrong
Earned income tax credit is available to people with jobs.

People are already suffering because there’s labor shortages in low skill positions. You will probably become one of them eventually since you have no one to care for you. Have you ever thought of this or are you just assuming someone will do it?

Dont be short sighted.

H-1B was being abused. When I worked in silicon valley, most of the engineers were H-1b immigrants. They are cheaper and employers enjoyed some government benefits from hiring them instead of Americans. Obama allowed spouses of H-1b workers to work in America which further favors foreign workers over American workers. Employers have been abusing the H-b1 program by ignoring qualified Americans.

“the H-1B has been hijacked as the main highway to bring people from abroad and displace Americans.”

"In fact, the program does not supplement the U.S. workforce. Rather, it supplants able-bodied Americans with foreign workers who are beholden to their employers by virtue of their presence in the U.S. depending upon employer sponsorship."

Trump was correct in limiting H-b1 visas and Biden hurt America when he rescinded Trump's EOs on it.
Sorry but work in IT and most of what you are saying is bullshit...

There is normally a shortage good IT staff and yes good ones cost...

The standard of using India as off shoring is very common and yes some are brought on shore or near Shore generally after working with them off shore..

But be clear there is a lack of good developers and we get them anywhere.. Location means little now...

My present team are in India, Ukraine, Romania, UK, Ireland, Portugal, Brazil... Where you want to work from now means little...

Biggest issue for US is time difference between US and India... In Europe, Indian teams work UK hours..

Earned income tax credit is available to people with jobs.
Yeah, so?

Low skill people are not worth much in a labor market filled with poor people

And adding more only makes the problem worse

Yeah, so?

Low skill people are not worth much in a labor market filled with poor people

And adding more only makes the problem worse
The poor people have jobs. Sometimes two or three.

Filling low skill jobs is actually rather difficult right now.

I bet you’ll be the first one complaining when there’s no one to wipe your ass for you.

The poor people have jobs. Sometimes two or three.
Or at least thats the popular lib myth

Wages in a capitalist economy like ours are based on supply and demand

Doctors make more than janitors because any low skill person can sweep a floor

And thanks to lib’s open door policy we have an excess of low skill workers begging for a job

Do they have popcorn in China 🇨🇳?
Nice try...

No... there are vast numbers of your fellow countrymen who are opposed to your Orange Baboon-God...

Among them are very large numbers of Republican -leaning voters who understand that your boy is un-American scum...

Unfit for high office... hell... unfit to be dog-catcher, never mind anything higher...

And thanks to lib’s open door policy we have an excess of low skill workers begging for a job
You were just complaining about the EITC which goes to people with jobs.

Demand usually creates more supply, but that’s not true when it comes to labor. Demand just increases wages, which increases inflation, which leads to services simply becoming unavailable.

The problem compounds, like labor shortages in child care increases the cost of child care which makes it financially unfavorable for a parent to work a higher skill job.

Who do you think is going to pay the high wages that youre expecting for the low skill nursing assistants who are going to wipe your ass?

You are right but there are less people who want to sweep floors...

Doctors don't stop becoming doctors and decide the market is right for them to sweep floors...

Generally speaking, we train our citizens to have the best jobs and the immigrants do the jobs we don't want...

GOP model, import immigrants to do the best jobs and US citizens will sweep the floor...

Demand usually creates more supply, but that’s not true when it comes to labor. Demand just increases wages, which increases inflation, which leads to services simply becoming unavailable.
Well duh!

Do you actually want the underclass to be underclass and depend on government subsidies?

I think you do

Well duh!

Do you actually want the underclass to be inderclass and depend on government subsidies?

I think you do
We need low skill labor. These people want jobs, not subsidies. We have jobs, but your policy is going to ensure that these jobs are unfilled.

People will suffer. The economy will suffer. Inflation will suffer.

Nice try...

No... there are vast numbers of your fellow countrymen who are opposed to your Orange Baboon-God...

Among them are very large numbers of Republican -leaning voters who understand that your boy is un-American scum...

Unfit for high office... hell... unfit to be dog-catcher, never mind anything higher...
You're right, there are plenty of IDIOTS like you, carrion crow.
It's a damn shame.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back