War on Trump is Spreading

We need low skill labor. These people want jobs, not subsidies. We have jobs, but your policy is going to ensure that these jobs are unfilled.

People will suffer. The economy will suffer. Inflation will suffer.
We do not need more when we have too many already

but your policy is going to ensure that these jobs are unfilled.

Wrong

Its your policy to oversupply low skill foreigners to do the dirty work while Americans lounge around on welfare

You're right, there are plenty of IDIOTS like you, carrion crow. It's a damn shame. :rolleyes:
The true "shame" is millions of my countrymen willing to "look the other way" in order to get what's being promised.

A situation that makes it far easier for present-day students of history to understand 1933 Germany up-close and personal.

When do ya'll plan to burn-down the Reichstag and blame it on somebody else?

We do not need more when we have too many already

Wrong

Its your policy to oversupply low skill foreigners to do the dirty work while Americans lounge around on welfare
Unlike you I have real world experience trying to hire in this economy and it's basically impossible for any low skill job and thus wages are rising beyond the point that makes fiscal sense.

We definitely do not have enough labor and the problem will be dramatically worse if Trump gets into office and deports people like he promises.

Ever been to a meat packing plant?

The true "shame" is millions of my countrymen willing to "look the other way" in order to get what's being promised.

A situation that makes it far easier for present-day students of history to understand 1933 Germany up-close and personal.

When do ya'll plan to burn-down the Reichstag and blame it on somebody else?
The FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE already happened, shit- bird.
The STOLEN ELECTION already happened too.
Look what it got us.
The complete OPPOSITE of the great results of Trump's policies.
But you go a head and tread water for the demented LEFT.
You might as well as you are one of them.

Unlike you I have real world experience trying to hire in this economy and it's basically impossible for any low skill job and thus wages are rising beyond the point that makes fiscal sense.

We definitely do not have enough labor and the problem will be dramatically worse if Trump gets into office and deports people like he promises.

We are a nation of 300,000,000 souls.

If we cannot find what we need from amongst our own, we don't need it.

If we need temp-help to pick lettuce and strawberries we can admit seasonal workers stand-alone and send 'em home afterwards.

No more bull$hit excuses... close the frigging border and send the goddamned Illegal Aliens back where they came from.

Or at least thats the popular lib myth

Wages in a capitalist economy like ours are based on supply and demand

Doctors make more than janitors because any low skill person can sweep a floor

And thanks to lib’s open door policy we have an excess of low skill workers begging for a job

The woman who cleans for me makes $50 an hour.

We are a nation of 300,000,000 souls.

If we cannot find what we need from amongst our own, we don't need it.

If we need temp-help to pick lettuce and strawberries we can admit seasonal workers stand-alone and send 'em home afterwards.

No more bull$hit excuses... close the frigging border and send the goddamned Illegal Aliens back where they came from.
So when you get old and infirm and no lokger can case for yourself, and we can’t find anyone to do it for you, I guess that means you just are going to wade out into the ocean?

Whats your plan?

Your idea leads to economic stagnation and rising government deficits.

Last edited:
The democrats investigated Kushner, nothing illegal. Now its time to investigate the Biden crime Family.
Nope, Dems started to investigate, and asked for certain records, and Kushner refused to cooperate and give them to congress, then Congress changed hands to the republicans, who KILLED the investigation.

Nope, Dems started to investigate, and asked for certain records, and Kushner refused to cooperate and give them to congress, then Congress changed hands to the republicans, who KILLED the investigation.
There was no evidence.

Only because libs are willing to pay able bodied welfare bums to stay home and watch TV instead of working
Look at unemployment numbers and stop looking foolish...

You comment clearly doesn't follow facts....

US has close to full employment and you are trying to say there is people to pick fruit...

This is all over America...

So you like farmers food to rot...

This is why Reagan wanted workers especially temp visas... He knew it made the US economy stronger...

The small minded MAGA lot have been told to fear the brown person... Even with guns they are scared of the brown people..

So you are an otherwise bleeding heart lib who wants plenty of immigrants running around so that you can pay them slave wages to do dirty jobs

Now your attitude about the open border makes sense

So you are an otherwise bleeding heart lib who wants plenty of immigrants running around so that you can pay them slave wages to do dirty jobs

When did I say slave wages? What are "slave wages"? Last I heard slaves didn't earn wages. I do want them to do "dirty" jobs, because someone needs to do them and they're more than willing to do so.

Someone is going to have to wipe your ass someday.

When did I say slave wages? What are "slave wages"? Last I heard slaves didn't earn wages. I do want them to do "dirty" jobs, because someone needs to do them and they're more than willing to do so.

Someone is going to have to wipe your ass someday.
You are not fooling anyone

When the time comes you will lead the chorus of libs in anguish over the fact there are HUNGRY CHILDREN IN AMERICA!

HUNGRY I TELL YOU!!!

And you will demand that government do something, anything, as long as you dont have to pay your servants a fair market wage for their labor

It is simple.

Mexican get a tempory visa for the summer or another period...

They come, they work and then go home knowing full well that Visas will be readily available. So there is no need to fear going back home...

That way Mexican gets better pay/job and US gets a cheap worker to pick harvest...

It is a win win in economics sense... Reagan knew this...

The present GOP/MAGA is to offer little to no visas. Make it hard as possible to get in. So if you get into America, don't leave as you won't get in again... Then tell everyone to fear the brown man..

You are not fooling anyone

When the time comes you will lead the chorus of libs in anguish over the fact there are HUNGRY CHILDREN IN AMERICA!

HUNGRY I TELL YOU!!!

And you will demand that government do something, anything, as long as you dont have to pay your servants a fair market wage for their labor
We can't find people to be home health aides at $20 an hour. When the time comes that you need someone to wipe your ass and there's no one to take the job, you'll be blaming someone else for your predicament.

But we both know it's your own fault.

Forum List

Back