War on Trump is Spreading

Sure, thousands of needless deaths and another recession.
That was China that did that fool. Time to wake up! Why isn't Joe Biden holding China accountable? Trump would have. This is Joe Biden's recession we're going through right now fool. It appears you are an idiot just like Joe! Hahaha

That was China that did that fool. Time to wake up! Why isn't Joe Biden holding China accountable? Trump would have. This is Joe Biden's recession we're going through right now fool. It appears you are an idiot just like Joe! Hahaha
Nope, China didnt lie to you fools and tell you covid would be gone by spring without a vaccine…(oh, try one of my friend‘s magic potions.)

Nope, China didnt lie to you fools and tell you covid would be gone by spring without a vaccine…(oh, try one of my friend‘s magic potions.)
Hahaha Trump just wanted to open the economy back up. It was you fools that kept it closed for almost 2 years! What a dip shit you are. Why isn't Joe Biden holding China accountable? I think I know but then again I'm a lot smarter than you are. LOL

Hahaha Trump just wanted to open the economy back up.
By insuring covid death rates rivaled cancer and heart death rates ?
It was you fools that kept it closed for almost 2 years! What a dip shit you are.
Prove it a-hole…..I had no hand in closing the states down stupid. Who was in charge ? Oh Trump was….fool.
Why isn't Joe Biden holding China accountable? I think I know but then again I'm a lot smarter than you are. LOL
Why didn’t Trump hold China accountable ?
Trump praise China for their cooperation you fool.

By insuring covid death rates rivaled cancer and heart death rates ?

Prove it a-hole…..I had no hand in closing the states down stupid. Who was in charge ? Oh Trump was….fool.

Why didn’t Trump hold China accountable ?
Trump praise China for their cooperation you fool.
Not to worry, you are definitely the fool here. Trump wanted to open up the economy because it was bad for the American people to keep it shut. You have to be a dumbass not to know that oh wait..
It was the Democrat governors that took the covid and ran with keeping their economy shut down you stupid idiot. If Trump had any fault it would have been not firing fauci who turned out to be a Democrat tool and liar. Perfect for gullible people like you
It all came out that China was responsible when Biden was President you dumbass. Why didn't Biden hold China accountable? Oh I know. You just aren't smart enough to know hahaha

aeb2892.jpg

Not to worry, you are definitely the fool here. Trump wanted to open up the economy because it was bad for the American people to keep it shut. You have to be a dumbass not to know that oh wait..
It was the Democrat governors that took the covid and ran with keeping their economy shut down you stupid idiot. If Trump had any fault it would have been not firing fauci who turned out to be a Democrat tool and liar. Perfect for gullible people like you
It all came out that China was responsible when Biden was President you dumbass. Why didn't Biden hold China accountable? Oh I know. You just aren't smart enough to know hahaha

View attachment 910816
Wrong bubba. Trump was the president. He had control over international airports in big cities like NY and LAX.
each if these blue states were inundated with infections due to Trump incompetence.,

You must have been sleeping.

Wrong bubba. Trump was the president. He had control over international airports in big cities like NY and LAX.
each if these blue states were inundated with infections due to Trump incompetence.,

You must have been sleeping.
You seem kind of ignorant, why is Biden not holding China accountable for covid? Trump was called a xenophobe for cutting off travel to China, was that you that did that? You are definitely stupid enough to have..

It all came out that China was responsible when Biden was President you dumbass. Why didn't Biden hold China acco
You seem kind of ignorant, why is Biden not holding China accountable for covid? Trump was called a xenophobe for cutting off travel to China, was that you that did that? You are definitely stupid enough to have.
You seem kind of ignorant, why is Biden not holding China accountable for covid? Trump was called a xenophobe for cutting off travel to China, was that you that did that? You are definitely stupid enough to have..
Well minion, you bought the scam…..Trump blamed everyone but himself. Trump claimed he blocked China…it was the other way round. You bought it.

Well minion, you bought the scam…..Trump blamed everyone but himself. Trump claimed he blocked China…it was the other way round. You bought it.
I bought nothing. Lots of mistakes were made about the pandemic. Trump did as good job or better than anyone could have, in fact I'm glad he was there to help us. It sure cost a bunch of money. When is Biden going to hold China accountable for all this?. Can you guess why Biden is not?

“Genocide Joe” will be defeated. Not enough people support mass murder of children.

You're joking, right?

You want the Israelis to back off the palestinians?

Hahaha Trump just wanted to open the economy back up. It was you fools that kept it closed for almost 2 years! What a dip shit you are. Why isn't Joe Biden holding China accountable? I think I know but then again I'm a lot smarter than you are. LOL

Have you forgotten how gross Trump is?

Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka’s physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

Trump’s long track record of making misogynistic comments and engaging in lewd conversations about sex took on a new and much darker tone on Friday night, when the Washington Post published audio of Trump, caught on a hot mic in 2005, bragging about how women let him do whatever he wants to them because he’s a celebrity.

Trump wanted to open up the economy because it was bad for the American people to keep it shut.
You are a liar or a lunatic - take you pick

Trump shut ‘er down:

Dying on Airplanes

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing

Issued on: April 1, 2020

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.

Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.

The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.

Now, I don’t think that would have been possible because you would have had people dying all over the place. This would not have been a normal life. How many people have even seen anybody die? You would have seen people dying on airplanes. You would have been seeing people dying in hotel lobbies. You would’ve seen death all over.

So I think, from a practical standpoint, that couldn’t have been carried out too far. But — but if you — if you did nothing, on the higher side, the number would be 2.2 and maybe even more, and on the lower side, 1.6 million people.

Quoting a comedian's video as a serious rebuttal and making statements like "Have you forgotten how gross Trump is?" are good indications of the mental state of some of these folks.

I've been researching the "Carbon Dioxide Causes Global Warming" hypothesis lately. After discussing things with a a few people, I realised this topic requires stepping back. Way Back, and taking a look at the facts. So, I set out to study the greatest works of modern scientists of the past 500 years or so.

Descartes (a great scientist, teacher of scientific thought and philosopher who helped describe the universe as we know it) made this statement:

"Do not bother your mind trying to work on things that are unsolvable" (approximately)

Wasting time arguing with some of these numb-nuts falls under this category. Rather than waste your time on that futile endeavor, I suggest getting connected locally with like-minded people. There you can further help make plans to tackle this evil that is encroaching on our land.

Trump did as good job or better than anyone could have, in fact I'm glad he was there to help us.
Trump lied and spread completely bogus information. Thousands of lies. All the facts are against you. You justified his lies by saying, he just wanted to improve the economy. Well, that might explain one….but not the other 2999. Hilarious….he’s an ignoramus. Imagine, you and he claim every research facility in the world is wrong on medical matters, climate and the law. lies,lies, lies.
He won an election he claims when the results were certified by every state govt in the union , democrat and Republican alike. Pitiful…

You are a liar or a lunatic - take you pick

Trump shut ‘er down:

Dying on Airplanes

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing

Issued on: April 1, 2020

THE PRESIDENT: It says 100- to 200,000. Anything — it’s a lot of people, right? It’s a lot of people.

Well, you didn’t ask the other question. What would have happened — because this is the question that I’ve been asking Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx for a long time, and they’ve been working on this for a long time.

The question is: What would have happened if we did nothing? Because there was a group that said, “Let’s just ride it out. Let’s ride it out.” What would have happened? And that number comes in at 1.5 to 1.6 million people, up to 2.2 and even beyond. So that’s 2.2 million people would have died if we did nothing, if we just carried on our life.

Now, I don’t think that would have been possible because you would have had people dying all over the place. This would not have been a normal life. How many people have even seen anybody die? You would have seen people dying on airplanes. You would have been seeing people dying in hotel lobbies. You would’ve seen death all over.

So I think, from a practical standpoint, that couldn’t have been carried out too far. But — but if you — if you did nothing, on the higher side, the number would be 2.2 and maybe even more, and on the lower side, 1.6 million people.
Yes he did, but he also knew the consequences of it. He wanted to open it back up in April. You left that part out, dishonest Democrat. Trump was always right

Forum List

Back