War on Trump is Spreading

When was the last time you saw MAGA on a voter registration form as party choice. Get used to being wrong…answer, never. This is why you MAGAs aren’t taken seriously on anything you say…
There's no MAGA political party, dumbass, so why would you see it on a ballot? All your post did is show the forum that you're a dumbass who no one should listen to

You gullible fucking little traitor.
You treasonous bowl of spunk.
It's obvious that the Biden family took bribes from foreign governments and entities peddling his influence.
Not obvious.
It happened.
Opinion noted. :rolleyes:
Obvious to anyone with a brain.
Not a thing.
Most of the American public is with me too, we all know.
Nope. :itsok:
It amazes me how they trotted out this indictment against an FBI agent who they've trusted for 13 years and was recommended by the FBI director
Yep. It's pretty amazing how much the magaturd party is full of lying liars.
What a corrupt circus of dishonesty , Just for the gullible few. You are a fool
Yet you are a bigger one.

You treasonous bowl of spunk.

Not obvious.

Opinion noted. :rolleyes:

Not a thing.

Nope. :itsok:

Yep. It's pretty amazing how much the magaturd party is full of lying liars.

Yet you are a bigger one.
Your dishonest diatribe hasn't changed my opinion about you, you treasonous little fuck. You are the party of the angry old man all drugged up and trotted out to yell at you to fall in line. Gullible Democrat. What a joke!

Screenshot_20221007-173659_Chrome.jpg

Your dishonest diatribe hasn't changed my opinion about you, you treasonous little fuck. You are the party of the angry old man all drugged up and trotted out to yell at you to fall in line. Gullible Democrat. What a joke!

View attachment 914376
C'mon man, the dude falls upstairs!!! More than once! The orange bag O' shit can't do that. Brandon literally defies physics. He must weigh like 16 oz. I'm more impressed than perplexed.

There's no MAGA political party, dumbass, so why would you see it on a ballot? All your post did is show the forum that you're a dumbass who no one should listen to
Hey dufus, this is what blisterduGus posted. Take it up with him a-hole.

1709948282294.jpeg

It's easy to see Trump is being persecuted. Americans still think the election was stolen. Maybe a similar "War on Biden" should happen.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns 'War' on Trump is Spreading---

Fuckups only see the 2020 election as anything other than fair & accurate.

Fuckups only see the 2020 election as anything other than fair & accurate.
Funny, these same fk ups were running for cover when Trump first said the election was rigged….you know, the fk up who’s own DOJ said, no election fraud.

As usual. You’re a lying Fk face with no evidence, just faked pictures.
According to the bonafidea Ashley Biden diary, Joe Biden raped his daughter. You are really a piece of shit. Just shut up and crawl back into your hole perv boy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-175219_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-175219_Instagram.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back