Warming?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol

uschill.gif

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

I love it when people so proudly put their utter ignorance on display for everyone to see.

Believing glowarm is caused by our actions is the height of arrogance and ignorance.

Actually thinking we can pump as much shit into our air and water without any negative consequences is the ultimate in arrogance and ignorance as well as showing a complete lack of care for those who will come after us

I dont disagree with that.

• Banned

You’re just boasting your arrogance.

Tell a liberal that the biggest problem with them is ignorance and apathy! They will will likely respond with "I don't know and I don't care!"

Morons that have never once looked at the actual data and who think a cold day is proof against climate change should never, ever speak of anyone’s ignorance but their own.

I love it when these stupid Moon Bats (that all know AGW is a scam just like the rest of us) get all triggered when they have to defend the Libtard mantra of doom. It is hilarious to watch.

They are predicting snow flurries here in Central Florida next week.

Yes I am. Ignorance offends me.

Hyper-partisanship pisses me off.

The mix of the two is a deadly combination.

So yes, I am arrogant because I know that am better than ignorant partisan hacks.

So yes, I am arrogant because I know that am better than ignorant partisan hacks.

Your pride will get you when you think you're better than others.

Only arrogant control freaks think they can change the climate… You consider yourself one?

Gaea will punish us for our carbon sins?

You cultists are the dumbest morons on earth.

Yet you are by FAR the most ignorant fool on this thread. Another cultist who thinks their moronic religion IZ SYANCE.

There is one and only one constant to the climate of earth, that is change.

Forum List

Back